Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No killing infants is wrong and can never be justified

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the OP has gotten all the answers he needs, telling him the same thing again and again isn't what is going to change his mind.

P.S
This applies to all threads ;)

Of course a true Spirit filled believer has the "mind of Christ" have you read the bible?

No need for condescending questions because I have read the Bible. Have YOU? I don't see Jesus speaking about killing being ok and no one knows the mind of God and you are claiming you do. The Bible speaks about people like you and its not pretty! God bless you O lost soul!

well its clear that you are NOT hearing what has been posted in response to your errors. As far as my authority to judge these matters, that not for you to "judge" :eek:

You have no authority sir. Your just another human out of billions. Nothing special there. As for what you call my errors you mistake for yours.You are defending a core tenet of devil worshiping, baby killing.

You have decided God did evil when He killed the first born children, right? I'd say there is no changing your mind at this point.

Are you a Christian?

Nope just asking questions. Yes i am a Christian thats why I am saddened by the killing of innocent children!!! lol ARE YOU a christian? You are defending something the devil would defend!

This is no longer a conversation but a back and forth argument, I don't believe anything good comes from this thread anymore or any others similar for that matter.

Im sorry you feel that way. What you call an argument I call a intelligent debate. I thought this was a christian forum not a muslim one! We Christians are a little more open minded and up for intelligent dialogue no?

No need for condescending questions because I have read the Bible. Have YOU? I don't see Jesus speaking about killing being ok and no one knows the mind of God and you are claiming you do. The Bible speaks about people like you and its not pretty! God bless you O lost soul!

Why would Jesus say that killing is OK, when God set down the commandment, "You shall not kill."???

Nope just asking questions. Yes i am a Christian thats why I am saddened by the killing of innocent children!!! lol ARE YOU a christian? You are defending something the devil would defend!

You don't have to be a Christian to be saddened by the death of children.
The devil would defend God's actions? I'm fairly certain that's blasphemy, my friend.

I detect something more than just asking questions, especially after all the good answers you've received.

...due to this comment:

"What evidence do you have that suggests Pharaoh would have killed millions? And what do innocent children have to do with the actions of Adults? If God wanted to prevent people from being enslaved and oppressed then why didn't he just prevent it in the first place? Im just not understanding why innocent babies have to die. People who defend the killing of babies should be jailed and possibly executed if they themselves have executed babies. The only kind of people who would defend the killing of babies would be the mentally ill, satanists, or people who have committed the act themselves."

And what did I say in that paragraph that you copied and pasted was wrong? The part about killing children or the part about punishing those who kill children? Which of those do you disagree with? Copy and pasting someones response isn't a very good way to make a point unless the response contains something incriminating. Maybe I should start defending child killings?..

This back and forth is in no way intellectual, I pulled this post by you as an example, but i'm sure we can both agree their are many more like it throughout this thread.

You really must get over it. Those children are with the Lord now. You have no right to criticize God, the only wise and just Judge.

This back and forth is in no way intellectual, I pulled this post by you as an example, but i'm sure we can both agree their are many more like it throughout this thread.

Absolutely I can agree with that and I am very surprised that out of all of the back and forths on this thread you decide to highlight mine. Some may say that is biased and unfair. But isn't part of debating going back and forth and asking questions of a similar nature especially when the original question wasn't very fair? And what are your credentials to determine what is good and bad back and forth? Are you judging?

You really must get over it. Those children are with the Lord now. You have no right to criticize God, the only wise and just Judge.

Just sticking up for what Jesus said. The Bible talks about how defenders of Christ will be persecuted. You can mock and criticize me all you want for sticking up for the word of our Savior but you cannot stop me! Praise his name! I will pray for all of you tonight!

Absolutely I can agree with that and I am very surprised that out of all of the back and forths on this thread you decide to highlight mine. Some may say that is biased and unfair. But isn't part of debating going back and forth and asking questions of a similar nature especially when the original question wasn't very fair? And what are your credentials to determine what is good and bad back and forth? Are you judging?
I am a follower of Christ and as such don't believe in the discord taking place, does that make me judging? I didn't highlight your post to single you out, I highlighted it to prove a point. My 'credentials' are experience in threads like these and how they turn out.

And what did I say in that paragraph that you copied and pasted was wrong? The part about killing children or the part about punishing those who kill children? Which of those do you disagree with? Copy and pasting someones response isn't a very good way to make a point unless the response contains something incriminating. Maybe I should start defending child killings?..

Th Amalekites were evil pagans and that evil was spread to even the children and the animals they owned. God HATES evil! He had it eradicated. Your stance on this is just like Saul's, who decided to spare some of those God had told Him to destroy. God rejected King Saul after that. He lost His kingdom and his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back