Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No killing infants is wrong and can never be justified

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be errenous to think God did evil. As I said you need not understand why things happened at the particular time. Let it resonate with you, seek out spiritual counsellors if necessary but don't surrender your heart or assume it is untrue. Wait for God to reconcile reality with your heart.

Children often think their parents are mean or evil for spanking them and then come to realize it was necessary for them.

I don't need this passage to resonate with me as Jesus clearly states we should turn the other cheek and refrain from violence! Maybe it would do you justice to re read the Gospels! Jesus bless you friend!

I have already referred you to that story. God wiped out every living thing except for the righteous Noah and his family and preserved the animal kingdom through him. I am not wrong. You appear to have a wrong perception of God and the things you say about Him are actually quite blasphemous.

Be careful that you do not suffer the shipwreck of your faith:

1 Timothy 1:19-20 (NLT)
Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked. 20 Hymenaeus and Alexander are two examples. I threw them out and handed them over to Satan so they might learn not to blaspheme God.

Luke 6:44-45 (NLT)
A tree is identified by its fruit. Figs are never gathered from thornbushes, and grapes are not picked from bramble bushes. 45 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.

Quoting our Savior is not blasphemous Euphimea, and I hope some day you will realize the ugliness of your words! Romans 3:24 KJV "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

I don't need this passage to resonate with me as Jesus clearly states we should turn the other cheek and refrain from violence! Maybe it would do you justice to re read the Gospels! Jesus bless you friend!
Revelation gives the same stark imagery. But I understand you. Perhaps this will help your understanding: As I've grown in faith I've come to understand love and wrath are two expressions of the same passion. God loved Israel, His chosen people passionately and those who blessed them He blessed them as well. But those who cursed them felt that same love as wrath. Its like a wind, if you walk with it, it carries you. If you walk against it, it hurts you.

Quoting our Savior is not blasphemous Euphimea, and I hope some day you will realize the ugliness of your words! Romans 3:24 KJV "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

I haven't seen you quoting Jesus. What is ugly is condemning God for something one cannot understand. If you have a problem reconciling God with what you think He should do or should have done, then you need to let it go and let Him show you. In His time, if you stay in His word, He will---if you ask Him.

I haven't seen you quoting Jesus. What is ugly is condemning God for something one cannot understand. If you have a problem reconciling God with what you think He should do or should have done, then you need to let it go and let Him show you. In His time, if you stay in His word, He will---if you ask Him.

Then you definitely have a lot of reading to do! lol God bless

Then you definitely have a lot of reading to do! lol God bless

I have already done the reading necessary. Perhaps you need to do an in-depth study of the Old Testament and the many ways God dealt with man. Are you saying that God was evil in commanding the evil tribes to be destroyed for the sake of his people? Or are you suggesting ever so subtly (and I HOPE I am wrong) that it was the Jews (Israel) who committed genocide, unbidden? That by our acceptance of the bible account, that we are in agreement with something Satanic and evil?

I see you have posted a new thread that touches upon the same theme. Maybe you should come right out and say it, now?

I have already done the reading necessary. Perhaps you need to do an in-depth study of the Old Testament and the many ways God dealt with man. Are you saying that God was evil in commanding the evil tribes to be destroyed for the sake of his people? Or are you suggesting ever so subtly (and I HOPE I am wrong) that it was the Jews (Israel) who committed genocide, unbidden? That by our acceptance of the bible account, that we are in agreement with something Satanic and evil?

I see you have posted a new thread that touches upon the same theme. Maybe you should come right out and say it, now?

Those whom are lost in the darkness will surely see the light some day. God bless you Euphemia I love you brother.

Those whom are lost in the darkness will surely see the light some day. God bless you Euphemia I love you brother.

You need to come clean as to your intentions in this thread....really. Are you saying God is to blame or that the Jews perpetrated genocide, and now your poll is generated to get us to agree that killing of "innocent children" is Satanic and thereby declaring either God or the Jews or both are guilty of evildoing?

Not a brother, and not lost.

You need to come clean as to your intentions in this thread....really. Are you saying God is to blame or that the Jews perpetrated genocide, and now your poll is generated to get us to agree that killing of "innocent children" is Satanic and thereby declaring either God or the Jews or both are guilty of evildoing?

Not a brother, and not lost.

I have already answered this question Eupemia. You are being very argumentative again today. In the name of God I command the demons that torment you to vanish! This is an old post now. Please refer to my latest post so that we can advance the conversation. Bless you fellow brother in Christ.

I have already answered this question Eupemia. You are being very argumentative again today. In the name of God I command the demons that torment you to vanish! This is an old post now. Please refer to my latest post so that we can advance the conversation. Bless you fellow brother in Christ.

So I have been incorrect? You know that God is completely righteous in all His commands and judgments? I hope I have been wrong!

I have no demons, by the way, so your mean-spirited comments can stop, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back