Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No killing infants is wrong and can never be justified

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th Amalekites were evil pagans and that evil was spread to even the children and the animals they owned. God HATES evil! He had it eradicated. Your stance on this is just like Saul's, who decided to spare some of those God had told Him to destroy. God rejected King Saul after that. He lost His kingdom and his mind.

I understand your point but didn't God also say though shall not kill?

Just sticking up for what Jesus said. The Bible talks about how defenders of Christ will be persecuted. You can mock and criticize me all you want for sticking up for the word of our Savior but you cannot stop me! Praise his name! I will pray for all of you tonight!

Defenders of Christ? You are criticizing God with defiance!

I am a follower of Christ and as such don't believe in the discord taking place, does that make me judging? I didn't highlight your post to single you out, I highlighted it to prove a point. My 'credentials' are experience in threads like these and how they turn out.

Hmm well if I may give my opinion as you did. I must admit that your credentials aren't that impressive considering the thing in which you are trying to preside over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back