Lets Talk About Zombies And Aliens In The Bible

we ARE indeed saved by Grace/Mercy ..
because Jesus did not have to give mankind a way out ..
it in no way means we do not also have to be doers of the words and merely hearers ..
there are many many scriptures that make that clear ..
if people want to follow Luther's short cut and fall short (like in Mat 25) then I don't feel sorry for them .. because they would rather ignore scripture for Luther's stupid interpretation of one or two verses ..

we ARE indeed saved by Grace/Mercy ..
because Jesus did not have to give mankind a way out ..
it in no way means we do not also have to be doers of the words and merely hearers ..
there are many many scriptures that make that clear ..
if people want to follow Luther's short cut and fall short (like in Mat 25) then I don't feel sorry for them .. because they would rather ignore scripture for Luther's stupid interpretation of one or two verses ..

Right, we who are believers already, are called to be doers of the word.

Jas 1:22
But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.

If a believer is not about Kingdom business, he is not proving himself to be a worthy servant of Christ. However, that servant will lose rewards, but not his salvation, which he already has through his faith in Jesus Christ. there will be lots of deluded people in the Kingdom...because they have received Jesus Christ, but never came to maturation in Him.

Mat 7:26
“Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.

Mat 7:27
“The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.

Mat 7:26
“Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.

Mat 7:27
“The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.

Falling is not the same as being condemned.

Falling is not the same as being condemned.

poor little believer .. he did NOT DO ..

Mat 25:45
“Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’
Mat 25:46
“These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

poor little believer .. he did NOT DO ..

Mat 25:45
“Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’
Mat 25:46
“These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Jesus is teaching about unbelievers.

Jesus is teaching about unbelievers.

SEE .. POOR READING SKILLS ..

WRONG ..
Mat 7:22
“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’

Mat 7:23
“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

SEE .. POOR READING SKILLS ..

WRONG ..
Mat 7:22
“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’

Mat 7:23
“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

Yeah--those who call Jesus, "Lord", are unbelievers. He is not their Lord. Do you not understand that?

Yeah--those who call Jesus, "Lord", are unbelievers. He is not their Lord. Do you not understand that?

too funny ..
they name the GIFTS OF THE HS ..
IN YOUR NAME CAST OUT DEMONS .. IN YOUR NAME DO MIRACLES .. ETC ..

UNBELIEVERS .. HOG WASH ..

what is a false convert ??? .. a believer who does not obey ???
Paul says WHAT they enumerated are gifts of the HS ..

A typical false convert we see today is one who has come to Christ based on the erroneous presentation of the gospel message---like the one we have all heard: "Your life will be problem-free if you accept Jesus."---and "If you are good and do good works, God will never condemn you."---among others. These people soon peter out when they discover their lives are still rife with problems, and even gets worse after making a profession of faith. They will peter out from striving when they believe the lie that we are saved by doing, also.

Last edited:
A typical false convert we see today is one who has com to Christ based on the erroneous presentation of the gospel message---.

CAN YOU RECEIVE THE HS IF THE MESSAGE IS ERRONEOUS ???

Hbr 6:4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,
Hbr 6:5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
Hbr 6:6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

OOPS OSAS OUT THE WINDOW ..

CAN YOU RECEIVE THE HS IF THE MESSAGE IS ERRONEOUS ???

Hbr 6:4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,
Hbr 6:6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

OOPS OSAS OUT THE WINDOW ..

Can you receive the Holy Spirit if you don't have the gospel message? No.

No one who has received Jesus Christ through faith is ever lost.

JESUS SAYS SO ..
Luk 9:62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

PAUL SAYS SO ..

PETER SAYS SO ..
2Pe 2:21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.

JESUS SAYS SO ..
Luk 9:62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

PAUL SAYS SO ..

PETER SAYS SO ..
2Pe 2:21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.

All misinterpreted by you.

Back