Lets Talk About Zombies And Aliens In The Bible

Since the world doesn't believe in God, when the devil and his followers are kicked out of heaven thrown down to the earth they'll interpret them as aliens - because they don't believe in God so they don't believe in demons, so what are they going to call them? Aliens.

Revelation 12:12 (KJV)
Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

When he is kicked out he knows then he needs to act because by the end of the tribulation he'll be thrown into the bottomless pit for 1000 years (or 1 day).

Also the return of Jesus through the clouds could be explained as an alien visiting...again another explanation for those who refuse to believe God exists.

The world coming against God in Armageddon...fighting aliens? Always wondered how the entire world would think they can war against God in person...if They believe He is an invading alien...this makes much more sense.

There is even a sect of people claiming Christianity that believes the Bible is alien text, and God Himself is the alien that planted us here....it's all a little amusing until you realize how many people are being led astray...then it's heartbreaking.

Also the return of Jesus through the clouds could be explained as an alien visiting...again another explanation for those who refuse to believe God exists.

The world coming against God in Armageddon...fighting aliens? Always wondered how the entire world would think they can war against God in person...if They believe He is an invading alien...this makes much more sense.

There is even a sect of people claiming Christianity that believes the Bible is alien text, and God Himself is the alien that planted us here....it's all a little amusing until you realize how many people are being led astray...then it's heartbreaking.

Exactly. I think you said it better than what I was trying to say. I wonder how the world will view the upcoming events, and I think the world/nonbelievers will think of it as aliens and other crazy things

Back