Lets Talk About Zombies And Aliens In The Bible

DID I NOT ALREADY SHOW YOU JESUS HIMSELF SAYS HE TAKES NAMES OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE ???

SO SCRIPTURE IS WRONG ???

DID I NOT ALREADY SHOW YOU JESUS HIMSELF SAYS HE TAKES NAMES OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE ???

SO SCRIPTURE IS WRONG ???

the book of Life will be used during the final Judgment. Christians are not going to be standing in the judgment. That Book is opened for God to judge the dead of all ages, and those who come alive out of the Millennium.

"You'll credit the term vehicles but not spaceship? Why beloved?
Are explosions new? Is an atomic explosion new?

I tend not to agree with you here.

While in the military I shot just about every weapon that we have. The new ones in operation now are mostly expanded and re-done weapons that already were in place."

@Major - No explosions aren't new, no atomic explosions aren't new.. Not sure what your point is here..

You tend not to agree with what? My question, crediting the term vehicles but not spaceships? Spaceship aka spacecraft, dictionary definition:
a manned or unmanned vehicle designed to orbit the earth or travelto celestial objects for the purpose of research, exploration, etc..

We've been on the moon. We have spacecrafts.

Or maybe, or what if or I wonder...............?

Revelation 4:1.......
"After this I looked and behold a door was opened in heaven and the first voice I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking to me, which said, Come up heither and I will show thee things which must be hereafter".

Why all the periods? Is that a way of showing emotion?

UGH !!!

A vicar is a representative, deputy or substitute; anyone acting "in the person of" or agent for a superior

THE SAME AS YOU AND ME .. AN AMBASSADOR ..
if anyone was, it was Luther, who brought a different Gospel ..
WHAT DOES JESUS SAY YOU NEED TO DO TO GAIN SALVATION ???
LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART BODY MIND AND SOUL ..
AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS SELF ..
IF YOU WANT ETERNAL LIFE .. KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS ..

WELL HIS COMMANDMENT IS LOVE ONE ANOTHER ..
WHICH LUTHER BROKE AND TAUGHT YOU TO DO ALSO ..
NICE LOVE YOU SHOW TO YOUR BRETHREN THE POPE ..
Look I don't look to offend for sake of offense, what I posted is the absolute truth! And its clear to any honest person who has studied history, why ALL Protestant leaders, knew and taught this from the beginning of the reformation. Now I don't want to get into a back and forth about this issue, but will stand by what I have said and can prove it I need too? Best we just drop the issue!

"You'll credit the term vehicles but not spaceship? Why beloved?
Are explosions new? Is an atomic explosion new?

I tend not to agree with you here.

While in the military I shot just about every weapon that we have. The new ones in operation now are mostly expanded and re-done weapons that already were in place."

@Major - No explosions aren't new, no atomic explosions aren't new.. Not sure what your point is here..

You tend not to agree with what? My question, crediting the term vehicles but not spaceships? Spaceship aka spacecraft, dictionary definition:
a manned or unmanned vehicle designed to orbit the earth or travelto celestial objects for the purpose of research, exploration, etc..

We've been on the moon. We have spacecrafts.

MY dear friend, my "tend to disagree" was a response to your opinion of............."Are explosions new? Is an atomic explosion new?"

@ Messiah........"We've been on the moon. We have spacecrafts."

Not sure what your point is here???

Oh, I got it. Because we have space crafts that went to the moon, there must then be aliens who can do the same thing and come here to the earth and mess with us.

MY dear friend, my "tend to disagree" was a response to your opinion of............."Are explosions new? Is an atomic explosion new?"

@ Messiah........"We've been on the moon. We have spacecrafts."

Not sure what your point is here???

Oh, I got it. Because we have space crafts that went to the moon, there must then be aliens who can do the same thing and come here to the earth and mess with us.
I'm saying demons and aliens could be interpreted at as the same thing. I'm not saying demons live on another planet, but I would think they are capable of an advanced/unknown technology/power that they will use to confuse people.

I use them because Im lazy and it saves having to construct a proper sentence....went to school in Tennessee...:)

I'm saying demons and aliens could be interpreted at as the same thing. I'm not saying demons live on another planet, but I would think they are capable of an advanced/unknown technology/power that they will use to confuse people.

And I disagree with your idea completely. I do not say that to anger or argue with you, I just do not see that as a possibility when I read the Scriptures especially Daniel and the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Rev. 17:17.....
"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree and give their kingdom unto the beast until the words of God shall be fulfilled".

That verse clearly tells us that God places the responsibility upon MAN to do what He already has placed into the future history of this existence we now know.

Demons are fallen angels how in eons past made the choice to follow Lucifer in rebellion to Almighty God. They do have the ability to influence humans and to take over their personality through which we in the past have seen people like Adolf Hitler cause world wide war and death.

MY understanding and I think most everyone else's is that aliens are life forms that come here from another planet. We assume that they come to take over the world because of the books and movies that have been produced which give us that thought. The fact is, IMHO there is no life anywhere else in the universe except right here on this earth. Yes, I know how "flat earth" that sounds but it is none the less how I think of us. It to me is the only logical explanation that allows ALL of the Scriptures to fit into place ..................
CONTEXT!

Back