Lets Talk About Zombies And Aliens In The Bible

Maybe this rapture will happen at the exact same time when a third of the world gets burned up. So the remaining people will assume it happened when a third of the world is burned up. Or what if the rapture happens right after death?

Or maybe, or what if or I wonder...............?

Revelation 4:1.......
"After this I looked and behold a door was opened in heaven and the first voice I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking to me, which said, Come up heither and I will show thee things which must be hereafter".

Yes, there is an antichrist spirit at work in the world since the beginning, but there will come a man who embodies that very spirit, and is known in scripture as the Antichrist.

John 1:28 (NLT)
Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come.
I don't want to needlessly offend, but "vicar of Christ" means exactly ..anti-Christ....and the First Protestants had no doubt about who this was, and to me there is no biblical doubt about this. vicar- means "in place of" anti- means "in place of" This "spirit" has been at work and may manifest in a different way, but its clear where and how it has been working to this point.

I don't want to needlessly offend, but "vicar of Christ" means exactly ..anti-Christ....and the First Protestants had no doubt about who this was, and to me there is no biblical doubt about this. vicar- means "in place of" anti- means "in place of" This "spirit" has been at work and may manifest in a different way, but its clear where and how it has been working to this point.

Oh yes, there is a definite antichrist spirit at work and it is stepping up the game in these last days. Many countless people are working toward its agenda, all unknowingly (think: Bilderberg Group), thinking they are working for some higher purpose, but they are serving the program of Satan to "take the place of" Jesus Christ in a human host as King and Ruler of this world. He will have only seven years to sway the unbelieving world, and then he will see his own doom as the rightful King Jesus suddenly appears to kick his anti-royal butt out.

I have one. :D Who wants a ride?
4689alien_spaceship.jpg

I don't want to needlessly offend, but "vicar of Christ" means exactly ..anti-Christ....and the First Protestants had no doubt about who this was, and to me there is no biblical doubt about this.

UGH !!!

A vicar is a representative, deputy or substitute; anyone acting "in the person of" or agent for a superior

THE SAME AS YOU AND ME .. AN AMBASSADOR ..
if anyone was, it was Luther, who brought a different Gospel ..
WHAT DOES JESUS SAY YOU NEED TO DO TO GAIN SALVATION ???
LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART BODY MIND AND SOUL ..
AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS SELF ..
IF YOU WANT ETERNAL LIFE .. KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS ..

WELL HIS COMMANDMENT IS LOVE ONE ANOTHER ..
WHICH LUTHER BROKE AND TAUGHT YOU TO DO ALSO ..
NICE LOVE YOU SHOW TO YOUR BRETHREN THE POPE ..

Last edited:
UGH !!!

A vicar is a representative, deputy or substitute; anyone acting "in the person of" or agent for a superior

THE SAME AS YOU AND ME .. AN AMBASSADOR ..
if anyone was, it was Luther, who brought a different Gospel ..
WHAT DOES JESUS SAY YOU NEED TO DO TO GAIN SALVATION ???
LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART BODY MIND AND SOUL ..
AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS SELF ..
IF YOU WANT ETERNAL LIFE .. KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS ..

WELL HIS COMMANDMENT IS LOVE ONE ANOTHER ..
WHICH LUTHER BROKE AND TAUGHT YOU TO DO ALSO ..
NICE LOVE YOU SHOW TO YOUR BRETHREN THE POPE ..

That is how Christians are instructed to live. That is not how we are saved!

NO YOU MISINTERPRET ALL OF JESUS PARABLES ..
Mat 7:19 “Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

DOES IT SAY BELIEVE ???

You do not understand God's grace, I am convinced, friend. Only believers can produce fruit. I have no problem with the interpretation of the parables of Jesus.

You do not understand God's grace, I am convinced, friend. Only believers can produce fruit. I have no problem with the interpretation of the parables of Jesus.

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND PAUL'S VERSE ..

YOU WANT TO BE A HEARER OF THE WORD AND NOT A DOER OF THE WORD .. remember Jesus parable of the guy who built his house on the sand ???

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND PAUL'S VERSE ..

I sure do. :)

YOU WANT TO BE A HEARER OF THE WORD AND NOT A DOER OF THE WORD .. remember Jesus parable of the guy who built his house on the sand ???

LOL! Hearers called to be doers are believers. We believers want to be doers, but we are saved people, already! doing doesn't gain us salvation. Believers who are doers are getting the Lord Jesus' work done in the world.

Back