Lets Talk About Zombies And Aliens In The Bible

One world government?...never heard of that!
And how did you get my quote on this thread?
I know the Bible doesn't just come out and say a one world government but it kinda leads to that conclusion. Would like to hear your take on it?

I know the Bible doesn't just come out and say a one world government but it kinda leads to that conclusion. Would like to hear your take on it?
Well I believe its coming, but I believe a GREAT revival will come first, I believe that the sons of God will be manifest and many wonderful things will be seen before the end.

Mitspa~

Is there scripture that speaks of a great revival before the Tribulation era?
Well that is a personal revelation in part, but in order for the "glorious" church and the "sons of God" and other truths to be manifest, it requires a great revival of some sort.

Well that is a personal revelation in part, but in order for the "glorious" church and the "sons of God" and other truths to be manifest, it requires a great revival of some sort.

I see. My beliefs are pertaining to scripture. We all know that there will be a huge turn toward Jesus Christ as Messiah during the Tribulation---Israel will accept their King, and of course many people will come to Christ after the cataclysmic events of the rapture and subsequent disasters. However, I just do not see anywhere where there is this manifestation of the sons of God, which many refer to by other names such as Joel's Army, etc.

I see. My beliefs are pertaining to scripture. We all know that there will be a huge turn toward Jesus Christ as Messiah during the Tribulation---Israel will accept their King, and of course many people will come to Christ after the cataclysmic events of the rapture and subsequent disasters. However, I just do not see anywhere where there is this manifestation of the sons of God, which many refer to by other names such as Joel's Army, etc.
Well, my beliefs are pertaining to scripture also..:D And some prophecy that has been confirmed again and again by true men of God...and some personal revelation ..along with the fact that all scriptures must be fulfilled according to scripture. The Lord returns for a "Glorious" church... and the sons of God, must be revealed, which I have not doubt in my own heart is very near. Whether some don't believe that? or don't see that? all I can say is...you will!...:)

Well, my beliefs are pertaining to scripture also..:D And some prophecy that has been confirmed again and again by true men of God...and some personal revelation ..along with the fact that all scriptures must be fulfilled according to scripture. The Lord returns for a "Glorious" church... and the sons of God, must be revealed, which I have not doubt in my own heart is very near. Whether some don't believe that? or don't see that? all I can say is...you will!...:)

I have heard of this belief before! But to me, it is simply that prophecy details that the sons of God are you and me and all believers, who will be revealed at the coming of Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom.

I have heard of this belief before! But to me, it is simply that prophecy details that the sons of God are you and me and all believers, who will be revealed at the coming of Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom.
No doubt this is a gray area..and I am drawing from prophecy that goes back the Welch revival, Smith wigglesworth and some thing that has been confirmed in every major Holy Spirit revival since, to my knowledge. Not to mention my own beliefs of what God has spoken to me...so I don't see this as topic to try and teach as a doctrine, but a matter of personal conviction. As I said and as God bears witness with my conscience, this will happen....:D

No doubt this is a gray area..and I am drawing from prophecy that goes back the Welch revival, Smith wigglesworth and some thing that has been confirmed in every major Holy Spirit revival since, to my knowledge. Not to mention my own beliefs of what God has spoken to me...so I don't see this as topic to try and teach as a doctrine, but a matter of personal conviction. As I said and as God bears witness with my conscience, this will happen....:D

You are right---it is a gray area.

Okay...lots of talk amongst pop culture & the conspiracy world & the occultist world & us. I find it interesting when these worlds collide...

1st from pop culture. The zombies are people who died, came back to life...and will be fun to kill.
2nd from the conspiracy table. Zombies are going to be people engineered for combat. They cannot die, and can still kill.
3rd from the occultists. The veil is becoming thin. The enlightened masters are coming to show us the way to evolve into a wiser being.
Us...sadly I hear very little, and most of what I hear is trib based. Each one of these groups has a grain of truth...even if it's as tiny as a grain of sand.

Me?
I believe the dead in Christ shall rise...that satan is preparing just in case it's physical.
I believe that ghosts, aliens & demons are all the same...that we're seeing a proliferation of these things because the time is near...Jesus will fold back the sky (as described in Revelation)...maybe the veil IS getting thin...the universe is stretched out...and continues to stretch...who's to say it's not getting thin? Again, satan is preparing.

Ever wonder about this: Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Hmmm.... frogs...could be frogs...could be aliens...?

Maybe the beast/dragon/alien/demon is already here! You know the say 95% of the ocean is unexplored??

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Quite Possibly...I think so, but....imagine

While there is nothing wrong for the most part in exercising one's imagination when reading Revelation, we really must take a step back and allow Holy Spirit to give us discernment regarding what Jesus is revealing.

The 'dragon' and the 'beast' are terms of IMAGERY.
Yeah I understand the relationship with revelations, daniel, the roman empire, past and present nations/governments and all that.. but thats just an interpretation.. Nobody knows for sure. Sometimes passages in scripture can be metaphorically speaking, and literally speaking at the same time.

Peoples interpretation of revelations 100 years ago vs today is not exactly the same… Especially with all the prophecies being fulfilled.

Yeah I understand the relationship with revelations, daniel, the roman empire, past and present nations/governments and all that.. but thats just an interpretation.. Nobody knows for sure. Sometimes passages in scripture can be metaphorically speaking, and literally speaking at the same time.

Peoples interpretation of revelations 100 years ago vs today is not exactly the same… Especially with all the prophecies being fulfilled.

Well, the scriptures refer to the Antichrist as a man. So...realizing we are dealing with imagery is important.

Well, the scriptures refer to the Antichrist as a man. So...realizing we are dealing with imagery is important.
Actually "antichrist" is a spirit.. and John taught that spirit was already at work in his time.
1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Your comment had me thinking Mitspa.. I was skimming through the news the other day.. Did you know the government is preparing for a zombie apocalypse? Even the bible talks about zombies - "During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Someone who can't die? That sounds like the definition of a zombie. Now for the aliens lets take a look at the whole passage, and not use any real commentary:

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

It says they came down to earth, so that means they're somewhere from outer space. They had human faces, but the body of a horse? Then it says the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. My guess is these scorpion horses were riding around in helicopters during the vision. Since he saw them inside the helicopter he assumed the whole helicopter was apart of their body, but thats what came to mind when it said the wings sounded like thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

Thats my random thought for the day.. What do you guys think?

''their faces resembled human faces'', ''Their hair was like women’s hair'',

Yes, John said crazy things. But No, John was not dumb. John knew what locusts were. His statement in vs 3 makes that clear.
He is describing big ugly hairy locusts with big eyes. A parasite from hell! Created by God. The devil couldn't pull that off. Why would he even try? He doesn't want anything to do with God's seven trumpets. He doesn't want God's wrath!

However, the fallen angels are certainly capable of a lot greater achievements then us. We can currently make aliens look real with robotics and tissue covering....how much more them? I firmly believe the grey aliens and ...mermaids are from them.

I always believed that the world would blame the rapture on the grey aliens. But now, if we just look at how full of apathy and un-interested in truth the unsaved are....they would accept Jesus took us and just NOT CARE. The movie 'This is the End' proves my point :). The unsaved are a naive and funny bunch!

Back