wish me luck

Why are you going to a bar and drinking? Was taking a cab home not an option?

Your are playing with fire. Holiness is not a game where you can push things to see how far you can get away with.
She wanted to see the bar I worked at so I took her. We only had two drinks. And yes took a cab home I didn't drive even though I wasn't even slightly buzzed

She wanted to see the bar I worked at so I took her. We only had two drinks. And yes took a cab home I didn't drive even though I wasn't even slightly buzzed

How is that? You slept in her bed.

I am glad you have come to the conclusion that she is too much for you to handle. A man cannot disciple or counsel a woman. You must be wise and leave that up to a godly woman to do.

You said you took a cab home, but you stayed at her place, when you should have gone home. Unseemly behaviour is not going to win over someone to Christ.
How can I go home when my car is parked outside her apartment . my house is 45 min away a cab would have cost at least 150$+ for that ride ... The taxi charged us 70$ for a 15 minute drive back to her house... Than I'd have to come back in the morning to pick up my car and find a ride for that as well

How can I go home when my car is parked outside her apartment . my house is 45 min away a cab would have cost at least 150$+ for that ride ... The taxi charged us 70$ for a 15 minute drive back to her house... Than I'd have to come back in the morning to pick up my car and find a ride for that as well

Did you pray about it?

God could easily have told you to break into your car if you had.

When I got locked out of my car? No I just tried not to worry about it and would figure a plan out in the morning. I didn't want to ruin my night. I barley ever get to go out as it is

Anything is worth doing in order to remain above reproach and found in compromise.

Ruining your night is better than ruining your life.

How is that? You slept in her bed.

I am glad you have come to the conclusion that she is too much for you to handle. A man cannot disciple or counsel a woman. You must be wise and leave that up to a godly woman to do.

That is not necessarily true. She may be too much for him to handle but not for God. God can and does use men to counsel and disciple women. It may be preferable for a godly woman to take on those responsibilities in order to avoid temptations but sometimes that option is either unavailable or it is not God's choice for a particular case.

That is not necessarily true. She may be too much for him to handle but not for God. God can and does use men to counsel and disciple women. It may be preferable for a godly woman to take on those responsibilities in order to avoid temptations but sometimes that option is either unavailable or it is not God's choice for a particular case.
No one can help this girl she's in love with The money now that the pimp is out of the picture and she actually gets to pocket her earnings shed hooked I'm 99% sure

I got her an upscale house for 275$ a month all expenses paid (pgne ..internet.. Etc) shed be saving 1300 a month and live in a much bigger house and nice area. So I sure all the money she's making now has got her hooked

No one can help this girl she's in love with The money now that the pimp is out of the picture and she actually gets to pocket her earnings shed hooked I'm 99% sure

I got her an upscale house for 275$ a month all expenses paid (pgne ..internet.. Etc) shed be saving 1300 a month and live in a much bigger house and nice area. So I sure all the money she's making now has got her hooked
You came up with conclusion yourself, 99% sure or not. Why don't you pray and ask God if this is true? Look, you may indeed by correct, but even if you are that does not necessarily mean that God wants you to give up on her and doesn't still want to use you to help her.

God doesn't normally use a man to disciple and/or counsel a woman unless he is a strong, wise and lives a life above reproach.

That this fellow desires to be used of God in bringing her to Christ and to wholeness is commendable, but wisdom says that a strong, godly woman, gifted in evangelizing and discipling needs to be included in the mix. The situations just related to us in his update tell us that.

Offering her the truth about Jesus Christ and hope for a healed and whole life is what he can offer her, and with prayer, the Lord Himself can extricate her without one getting into unwise compromising situations.

My pastors often say, "You can more easily drag someone down the stairs than you can hoist them up." Spiritually speaking, one can find themselves in compromise and fallen when we choose to go too far into people's lives to bring them into redemption. There is a line and we dare not cross it. It takes spiritual wisdom to know it. That is why God says why the counsel of many is good.

Proverbs 15:22
Without consultation and wise advice, plans are frustrated,
But with many counselors they are established and succeed.

God doesn't normally use a man to disciple and/or counsel a woman unless he is a strong, wise and lives a life above reproach.

That this fellow desires to be used of God in bringing her to Christ and to wholeness is commendable, but wisdom says that a strong, godly woman, gifted in evangelizing and discipling needs to be included in the mix. The situations just related to us in his update tell us that.

Offering her the truth about Jesus Christ and hope for a healed and whole life is what he can offer her, and with prayer, the Lord Himself can extricate her without one getting into unwise compromising situations.

My pastors often say, "You can more easily drag someone down the stairs than you can hoist them up." Spiritually speaking, one can find themselves in compromise and fallen when we choose to go too far into people's lives.
Yes, you are right and you have made excellent points. I agree with you, but sometimes there is no one else willing or available to help. Unfortunately there are far too many Christians that are unwilling to get their "hands dirty" or sacrifice in order to help someone, and try to find ways to excuse themselves and feel okay about it.

Yes, you are right and you have made excellent points. I agree with you, but sometimes there is no one else willing or available to help. Unfortunately there are far too many Christians that are unwilling to get their "hands dirty" or sacrifice in order to help someone, and try to find ways to excuse themselves and feel okay about it.

Thank you....and thank God for prayer and that He hears and answers! He will send people in to help us or to take our place, in times where we find ourselves in a formidable place, like our friend Alang is in. It takes wisdom to know enough to wait on God for His answers, knowing that we are not that answer...and neither is luck.

You are right when you say there may not be anyone willing or available. What about able? Willing and able is what God is seeking to make us.

Last edited:
You came up with conclusion yourself, 99% sure or not. Why don't you pray and ask God if this is true? Look, you may indeed by correct, but even if you are that does not necessarily mean that God wants you to give up on her and doesn't still want to use you to help her.
Ignoring someone especially the only person who cares for you is pathetic ... She could have said a simple no. Or even made up an excuse. I feel dumb for even meeting with her this has all been a waste of time nothing I do works . if she is texts me again its only because she's either in need of some kind of help or needs to use me as an emotional tampon when she's feeling all depressed. Excuse my language

Ignoring someone especially the only person who cares for you is pathetic ... She could have said a simple no. Or even made up an excuse. I feel dumb for even meeting with her this has all been a waste of time nothing I do works . if she is texts me again its only because she's either in need of some kind of help or needs to use me as an emotional tampon when she's feeling all depressed. Excuse my language
I'm sorry brother but what you say here leads me to believe that all you have been doing in order to help her has been for you and not for her. This is very common amongst people(both Christian and non-Christian). They do something in order to receive something back. This could be any number of things: money, power, respect, influence, acceptance, approval, praise, to feel loved, thanks, or even just to feel good about themselves. All of these are not the love of Christ. Love does not seek it's own, suffers long, thinks no evil, endures all things, love never fails(this is from 1Corinthians 13).

Brother, please don't view this reply as me condemning you or harshly judging you. I can only go by what you have written. I am writing this out of concern for you.

1Th 5:22.. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Even though a man might not be doing evil, but if it looks evil, then don't do it. Having a "women" of the night being seen with a Christian brother alone is having the appearance of evil.

1Th 5:22.. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Even though a man might not be doing evil, but if it looks evil, then don't do it. Having a "women" of the night being seen with a Christian brother alone is having the appearance of evil.
Thank you, kind sir!

Back