wish me luck

Yes well see
Dont forget that Prayer is a powerful thing. You know the situation first hand.
The girl is strgguling and being pulled both ways. She knows the old way and knows it is a sure way (in her thinking) to get what she thinks she needs.

Now is the time my Brother Alang that you step up to bat behind the scenes. Take a stand spirituaaly for her and fight for her with His word in prayer. Put on your armor and make war against this strong man ( in the spirit ) and free her from this evil grasp or yoke that has her bound up in this.

You can do more this way then thousands can do in her fase.
God Bless
Jim...........dont loose hope or give up on her. You may be the only one God has that will do this for Him and for her........Think about that.........

Dont forget that Prayer is a powerful thing. You know the situation first hand.
The girl is strgguling and being pulled both ways. She knows the old way and knows it is a sure way (in her thinking) to get what she thinks she needs.

Now is the time my Brother Alang that you step up to bat behind the scenes. Take a stand spirituaaly for her and fight for her with His word in prayer. Put on your armor and make war against this strong man ( in the spirit ) and free her from this evil grasp or yoke that has her bound up in this.

You can do more this way then thousands can do in her fase.
God Bless
Jim...........dont loose hope or give up on her. You may be the only one God has that will do this for Him and for her........Think about that.........
I'm praying everyday I haven't stopped a bit discouraged but I will try again I just want to give her some time like she told me to save the money she needs for a car to make her escape . only time will tell if she's telling the truth. I'll give it another few days before I contact her

I'm praying everyday I haven't stopped a bit discouraged but I will try again I just want to give her some time like she told me to save the money she needs for a car to make her escape . only time will tell if she's telling the truth. I'll give it another few days before I contact her

You need to enlist the assistance of a godly, wise woman.

You need to enlist the assistance of a godly, wise woman.
Sadly I Don't know any. I'm 23 in my age group not very many . the only wY this will work is if she listens to me .... Bringing a woman of God won't make a difference I've been very loving to her

Sadly I Don't know any. I'm 23 in my age group not very many . the only wY this will work is if she listens to me .... Bringing a woman of God won't make a difference I've been very loving to her

That is the best way to handle this situation so that you are not burned. Ask the Lord to send you into the path of a godly woman who has the gift of wisdom and can help this woman where you need to hang back. It is not wise for a man to be so involved with a woman so as to be her rescuer. You are playing with fire, there, and God doesn't call men to be the sole helpers for women in trouble. If you had a pastor (do you?), he would advise you this way.

Wait a minute........discouraged ? You save up money for her ? give her a few days before you contact her? What do any of these have to do with standing in the gap for her ? Nothing !
You give it to God
You pray and bind and loose. Any time you get time. When ever she pops up in your thinking. Your job is just that. Until God tells you to contact her - you dont. Your job is to see the victory and pray it through. If 6 weeks goes by and you dont hear from her so what. Follow God in this and you will know if you should call her or what have you.

Chances are she was playing you in a way and as long as you keep going back as mr I want to help you -well sir she always has a FREE escape and can roll those sad poor ol me eyes at you and well you know..........

Just talking with you Alang.......Just talking.......
Blessings
jim

That is the best way to handle this situation so that you are not burned. Ask the Lord to send you into the path of a godly woman who has the gift of wisdom and can help this woman where you need to hang back. It is not wise for a man to be so involved with a woman so as to be her rescuer. You are playing with fire, there, and God doesn't call men to be the sole helpers for women in trouble. If you had a pastor (do you?), he would advise you this way.
ok will do . I dont think she gets along with woman very well though although a Woman of God wouldnt be an issue hopefully she is up too it

Wait a minute........discouraged ? You save up money for her ? give her a few days before you contact her? What do any of these have to do with standing in the gap for her ? Nothing !
You give it to God
You pray and bind and loose. Any time you get time. When ever she pops up in your thinking. Your job is just that. Until God tells you to contact her - you dont. Your job is to see the victory and pray it through. If 6 weeks goes by and you dont hear from her so what. Follow God in this and you will know if you should call her or what have you.

Chances are she was playing you in a way and as long as you keep going back as mr I want to help you -well sir she always has a FREE escape and can roll those sad poor ol me eyes at you and well you know..........

Just talking with you Alang.......Just talking.......
Blessings
jim
at first you said she wasnt playing... im confused now . So your telling me what she saying is all lies

@Alang Hi,
Try this again.
What I meant was this..........
The girl is in the world and only knows this type of life.
Then she met you who is of or in the light.

Now the god of this world (the devil) is NOT going to sit back and say - oh shoot I lost another one to the light. No sir !

Now the girl has you and many of us praying for her and she has the devil and the snare and hook of this worldly life style - and each is pulling on her.
(( hence me telling you to stand in the gap and make war over this and fight this battle for her because YOU may be the only one out there who is willing to do just that)) Us here too.

Her head is going to be all messed up. Normally they go back to or with the thing they know and this is helped by the hook the enemy has in her.

When I was saying that if you keep showing up this knight on a white horse - she knows she has a FREE escape and some one who likes her and she can move with her charm and sad puppy dog eyes if she needs too. Bro this is what she knows - it is her life style and is as natural to her as you trusting God. She can not help this at this point.

Now then - spiritual war fare is not a joke or some strange things some one on line says as they hunt for demons in the salt shaker. No sir it is the poer and Authority that came with the shedding of Christ blood. It is our duty if you will to do so.

I told you once to give it all over to God and trust Him to lead you. If he tells you to save money for her then do so, BUT if He has not told you too then all that will do is feed her ability to come to you when ever she feels a need to. Again dont blame her for it is what she knows.

This battle should be fought through prayer and standing on His word. Not wavoring or giving up or getting frustrated. If she calls you or you run into her then you can pray and talk with her. Just dont fall into giving her money for anything and then expecting her to walk out of that life and into yours or your family for help.

Believe me - if you stand in this gap for her and use Gods word over this - His word never returns void which means - Greater is He who is in you - then he that is in this world and trying to keep her captive. You can fight this and break that strong hold and this gives God something to work with.

Ephesians 6:12 ...........
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is who you need to fight and you do this with the written word of God. You do your part and God will Honor His word and do His part........do not be surprised if she starts finding you and asking you questions about God.......a good sign that the breakthrough is at hand..

I am not saying she does not want help - I am saying is that she knows this way of life and how to use it. I am saying this life style has a deep hold on her and dont blame her for the things she does...........it is how she thinks and she can not help it.

I know this way of life and this type of strong hold. I know it's grip and I know how it operates. I also know God will come through - the question is - will Alang make the choice to stand in the gap for this girl no matter what it takes ? Listen - you already started the ball rolling..........Now then can you finsih with pride knowing you did your very best. You gave this your very best.....or will you simply take the DNF and move on ?

God Bless
Jim........discourage has no place in the victory..........Is she worth it to you? Another words....is this one life worth giving your all to see her in heaven with the Father for Eternity?

@Alang Hi,
Try this again.
What I meant was this..........
The girl is in the world and only knows this type of life.
Then she met you who is of or in the light.

Now the god of this world (the devil) is NOT going to sit back and say - oh shoot I lost another one to the light. No sir !

Now the girl has you and many of us praying for her and she has the devil and the snare and hook of this worldly life style - and each is pulling on her.
(( hence me telling you to stand in the gap and make war over this and fight this battle for her because YOU may be the only one out there who is willing to do just that)) Us here too.

Her head is going to be all messed up. Normally they go back to or with the thing they know and this is helped by the hook the enemy has in her.

When I was saying that if you keep showing up this knight on a white horse - she knows she has a FREE escape and some one who likes her and she can move with her charm and sad puppy dog eyes if she needs too. Bro this is what she knows - it is her life style and is as natural to her as you trusting God. She can not help this at this point.

Now then - spiritual war fare is not a joke or some strange things some one on line says as they hunt for demons in the salt shaker. No sir it is the poer and Authority that came with the shedding of Christ blood. It is our duty if you will to do so.

I told you once to give it all over to God and trust Him to lead you. If he tells you to save money for her then do so, BUT if He has not told you too then all that will do is feed her ability to come to you when ever she feels a need to. Again dont blame her for it is what she knows.

This battle should be fought through prayer and standing on His word. Not wavoring or giving up or getting frustrated. If she calls you or you run into her then you can pray and talk with her. Just dont fall into giving her money for anything and then expecting her to walk out of that life and into yours or your family for help.

Believe me - if you stand in this gap for her and use Gods word over this - His word never returns void which means - Greater is He who is in you - then he that is in this world and trying to keep her captive. You can fight this and break that strong hold and this gives God something to work with.

Ephesians 6:12 ...........
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is who you need to fight and you do this with the written word of God. You do your part and God will Honor His word and do His part........do not be surprised if she starts finding you and asking you questions about God.......a good sign that the breakthrough is at hand..

I am not saying she does not want help - I am saying is that she knows this way of life and how to use it. I am saying this life style has a deep hold on her and dont blame her for the things she does...........it is how she thinks and she can not help it.

I know this way of life and this type of strong hold. I know it's grip and I know how it operates. I also know God will come through - the question is - will Alang make the choice to stand in the gap for this girl no matter what it takes ? Listen - you already started the ball rolling..........Now then can you finsih with pride knowing you did your very best. You gave this your very best.....or will you simply take the DNF and move on ?

God Bless
Jim........discourage has no place in the victory..........Is she worth it to you? Another words....is this one life worth giving your all to see her in heaven with the Father for Eternity?

So your saying leave it all on God I understand that but does that mean I should keep trying like reaching out to her or what? I never really get any signs from God when I pray ... so I dont really know. Should I reach out to her in a day or two ? See how shes doing

So your saying leave it all on God I understand that but does that mean I should keep trying like reaching out to her or what? I never really get any signs from God when I pray ... so I dont really know. Should I reach out to her in a day or two ? See how shes doing
Start expecting to hear and dont set a way or time but just know He will.
You could call as to say I was thinking about you and wonder how things are gong or something like that.

What about joining with a pastor or brother near you ? Some one who knows how to make a stand?

Start expecting to hear and dont set a way or time but just know He will.
You could call as to say I was thinking about you and wonder how things are gong or something like that.

What about joining with a pastor or brother near you ? Some one who knows how to make a stand?
ok ill check up on her and ill go to church this sunday. Not gonna lie havent been to church in ages due to my work schedule but ill wake up extra early and sacrifice my sleep and go talk to my priest

Our prayer was answered guys! She text me today saying he blocked her phone number and took off with the money so now he's out of the picture . Only slight issue is now I'll have to pay her final rent payment before she moves over here but I can't believe how it all worked out . thanks again for the prayers

Our prayer was answered guys! She text me today saying he blocked her phone number and took off with the money so now he's out of the picture . Only slight issue is now I'll have to pay her final rent payment before she moves over here but I can't believe how it all worked out . thanks again for the prayers

Why do you have to pay anything? Something smells, here.

Back