wish me luck

Our prayer was answered guys! She text me today saying he blocked her phone number and took off with the money so now he's out of the picture . Only slight issue is now I'll have to pay her final rent payment before she moves over here but I can't believe how it all worked out . thanks again for the prayers

I hope you do not intend for her to move into your place.

It was more of the concern between what would happen between you two. If your friend is a willing christian woman who is willing to help, go for it. But the whole things seems somewhat iffy. Pray and fast about it man, I'm encouraged by your heart to help others!

It was more of the concern between what would happen between you two. If your friend is a willing christian woman who is willing to help, go for it. But the whole things seems somewhat iffy. Pray and fast about it man, I'm encouraged by your heart to help others!
That's good to hear bro. Why would happen between us ?

Little update.
Last night we went out to the old bar I worked at. It's a classy bar no druggies or ghetto people very nice classic old school type people. We both had two drinks small drinks and just chatted on the couch . when we got back to her place I accidentally locked myself out of my car .

Called a lock smith and they couldn't even open it since my car is a newer 2015 model . so basically I was stuck so I spent the night at her place. We both slept on the same bed but didn't do anything ... Patting myself on the back for that one. We just laid down and talked for the entire night once we got back home.

Her landlord is giving her 3 day notice to pack up and leave so shell be in my city soon. Overall we had a really good time and avoided sex. Got to know her a lot better as well.

Well man, you did something I, and probably 90% of guys can't do.

But you're still playing with fire doing stuff like that, you're lowering walls that shouldn't be done unless in marriage. You're also playing with fire that doesn't need to be lit, she's building a bond to you, a bond that shouldn't be built until she has developed a relationship with the lord first.

Well man, you did something I, and probably 90% of guys can't do.

But you're still playing with fire doing stuff like that, you're lowering walls that shouldn't be done unless in marriage. You're also playing with fire that doesn't need to be lit, she's building a bond to you, a bond that shouldn't be built until she has developed a relationship with the lord first.
Its weird though I asked her "where do we go from here" pretty much wondering if she's interested or not and she didn't respond to that text so im a big confused but yeah man I know I didn't plan on stranding myself at her house nothing I could do until I called my OnStar I'm the morning and got them to open my car

You didn't plan, but you still ended up sleeping with her, confusing boundaries. Theres always a floor, a couch, a chair, anything but her bed.

I wouldn't even pursue a relationship with her at this point and time. Like I said, she needs wise woman based counsel, pursue God and get back on her feet, a man cannot do anything to help her heal emotionally at this point.

You didn't plan, but you still ended up sleeping with her, confusing boundaries. Theres always a floor, a couch, a chair, anything but her bed.

I wouldn't even pursue a relationship with her at this point and time. Like I said, she needs wise woman based counsel, pursue God and get back on her feet, a man cannot do anything to help her heal emotionally at this point.
I kid you not their wasn't a single chair or couch just a air mattress lol I like her though we get a long very good

Like I said, playing with fire that does not need to be played with. There is no excuse ever to sleep with a woman you aren't married to. Sometimes it means extreme measures, but thats what we are called to do as followers of Christ.

Like I said, playing with fire that does not need to be played with. There is no excuse ever to sleep with a woman you aren't married to. Sometimes it means extreme measures, but thats what we are called to do as followers of Christ.
I'm not saying I'm gonna sleep with her Im just saying I like her

So she ended up saying she likes me and "feels happy " when I'm around her. I told her well just take it slow. Yesterday I was suppose to pick her up to introduce her to my friend who was gonna take her in . she never answered my texts or calls. Once I got home last night I used my brothers phone and pretended to be a "customer" and she replied immediately.

Deleted her from all social media and blocking her phone number. What a joke. I knew what I was getting into but man this is pathetic.

So she ended up saying she likes me and "feels happy " when I'm around her. I told her well just take it slow. Yesterday I was suppose to pick her up to introduce her to my friend who was gonna take her in . she never answered my texts or calls. Once I got home last night I used my brothers phone and pretended to be a "customer" and she replied immediately.

Deleted her from all social media and blocking her phone number. What a joke. I knew what I was getting into but man this is pathetic.
Don't overreact and and jump to conclusions brother. You are acting with your emotions. Take a step back and take it to the Lord in prayer, let Him guide you in how you should proceed. In In a difficult situation such as this it will be necessary that you let the Holy Spirit guide you, especially since you have developed some feelings for her.

Don't overreact and and jump to conclusions brother. You are acting with your emotions. Take a step back and take it to the Lord in prayer, let Him guide you in how you should proceed. In In a difficult situation such as this it will be necessary that you let the Holy Spirit guide you, especially since you have developed some feelings for her.
Theirs really no other conclusion to jump too

I believe you did what was right, I believe you were getting too emotionally attached to her, and temptations were too high. This is a good example of why men should minister to men, and women to women.

Just remember, you can't fix people, only God can. Forgive her, pray for her and love her, but if she comes back to you for help, point her to another woman, that's all you can do.

Little update.
Last night we went out to the old bar I worked at. It's a classy bar no druggies or ghetto people very nice classic old school type people. We both had two drinks small drinks and just chatted on the couch . when we got back to her place I accidentally locked myself out of my car .

Called a lock smith and they couldn't even open it since my car is a newer 2015 model . so basically I was stuck so I spent the night at her place. We both slept on the same bed but didn't do anything ... Patting myself on the back for that one. We just laid down and talked for the entire night once we got back home.

Her landlord is giving her 3 day notice to pack up and leave so shell be in my city soon. Overall we had a really good time and avoided sex. Got to know her a lot better as well.

Why are you going to a bar and drinking? Was taking a cab home not an option?

Your are playing with fire. Holiness is not a game where you can push things to see how far you can get away with.

Back