The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

I agree .. I think he is just toying with people ..
I don't think this person is toying with us but even if they were they are still someone who is unsaved, who needs to know that God loves them and who needs to know the gospel. No one should be cast out. Our hope and purpose should be to bring as many as we can to salvation.

I don't think this person is toying with us but even if they were they are still someone who is unsaved, who needs to know that God loves them and who needs to know the gospel. No one should be cast out. Our hope and purpose should be to bring as many as we can to salvation.

by all means ..
I should have made myself clearer ..
I think he made up his user name and came here to just have fun ..
BUT .. subconsciously, he was seeking answers ..
by all means .. witness to him .. as we should to all ..

FYI: I have never gave up on anyone yet ..

Last edited:
I agree .. I think he is just toying with people ..
Also, this same thing was said of another person who frequents these forums and from the discussions and other internet evidence it is clear she wasn't pulling our leg as the person said. We never want to make the mistake of being the cause of someone turning away from us and never getting saved.

Also, this same thing was said of another person who frequents these forums and from the discussions and other internet evidence it is clear she wasn't pulling our leg as the person said. We never want to make the mistake of being the cause of someone turning away from us and never getting saved.

you totally misunderstand me .. read my last post ..

there are some who just have a lot of hard bark ..
so sometimes it takes more effort .. I am patient ..

I see. Thank you for having me read it again. However, please don't make toying comments because the person needs love and we don't want to insult them.

how is the truth an insult ???
did Jesus insult the Pharisees on just speak the truth ???

I wasn't the one laughing .. why single me out ???

Last edited:
I use different methods with different people as needed ..
some a soft touch, most just straight forward, and yet others need tough love ..
I can identify each of those used by Jesus in the Gospels ..

how is the truth an insult ???
did Jesus insult the Pharisees on just speak the truth ???
Because you don't know for sure. It may seem one way, but the person may be in a mental state that is actually like that. Unless you know it as truth from God and then what is the purpose of the statement. If it is not for God's purpose, why say it?

Because you don't know for sure. It may seem one way, but the person may be in a mental state that is actually like that. Unless you know it as truth from God and then what is the purpose of the statement. If it is not for God's purpose, why say it?

what makes you think I don't know ???

Q. why does Mario get a free pass when he was laughing ???

what makes you think I don't know ???

Q. why does Mario get a free pass when he was laughing ???
I say the same to Mario. I am not trying pick on you. I want all of us to deepen our love for others. Jesus was showing them their sins so they would realize that they had no right to cast the stone. That is not the purpose here. If God told you to do it, then I apologize, but if not how would that rebuke have helped the person. The same question went in my mind, but I dismissed it because a while ago God said I am not ever to speak in that manner. Do you think saying that was Spirit filled?

I say the same to Mario. I am not trying pick on you. I want all of us to deepen our love for others. Jesus was showing them their sins so they would realize that they had no right to cast the stone. That is not the purpose here. If God told you to do it, then I apologize, but if not how would that rebuke have helped the person. The same question went in my mind, but I dismissed it because a while ago God said I am not ever to speak in that manner. Do you think saying that was Spirit filled?

I rebuked no one ..
I made an observation ..
yes I do think it was .. and it had a purpose ..
I would have posted to Mario about laughing but I get tired of getting jumped on for saying what is correct .. so let Mario slide ..

Satan is me his dark blood flows through me. He is my consort
, he is my life, my everything
. He feeds my hatred for this cursed world, and helps me vent.

are you ready for the truth ???
satan hates you, me and every single human ..
even those that demons possess, they hate ..

their jealousy and hatred eat at them like cancer ..

HEY!!!! I'm listening!

Listen: this is what I know.
1) no amount of demons can keep one away from coming to the Lord, not even a legion;
2) a person who is mentally incompetent can not listen to the reason (the gospel);
3) a person who is sick needs healing, not a discourse on anatomy;
4) if a person is "possessed", the authority in the NAME of Jesus is needed;
5) we should be aware of the devil's devices.

HEY!!!! I'm listening!

Listen: this is what I know.
4) if a person is "possessed", the authority in the NAME of Jesus is needed;
5) we should be aware of the devil's devices.

I was not talking to you ..
why do you interject yourself ???

and what you know was less then half of what you think you know ..
you only got 2 right ..

"These scars i have collected over the years speak to me and make me have to ask. Brother Pual. if you were in my shoes. i dought that you would fit i have very small feet. That is not the point though. Brother, what would you do if Satan was tormenting your every move? watching you, ever second, speaking for you ? what would you do?

I think we're all jumping the gun a little bit here, let us all regroup! Let's start from the beginning; SM, do you have a testimony up to this point in your life? A substantive testimony would be appreciated so we all know where you're coming from.

Back