The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

I am no man, merely a girl. Timid and afraid. My name is not important since I will soon be forgotten

No my daughter, your name is not that important in this but its name is...outside of God there is no hope, life is a meaningless struggle with futility, so I know the pain (I was a son of evil)...but life with hope (the eager expectation of that which we know and can count on) is worth living...I tell you (not it) that there is no more transforming and fulfilling love than the one you have in your humility before our loving Father...God so loved that He gave FOR YOU His Son...He came for the ungodly (like I was)...the cross was not about punishment it was about love

Hebrews 2:14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver ( to snatch away, rescue, save) them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world (not for God was so angry at the world) that He gave His only begotten Son…

Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us (not His wrath) in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. This Christ’s death was an action of the love of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 2:1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath (we are children of “orge” – children of anger, and natural disposition, temper, indignation, agitation – this speaks of our character, not God’s anger at us because of a sense of a need to satisfy His justice), just as the others.

4 But God (now we address His attitude toward us), who IS rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us (loved as in past tense – while we were in our sins -notice it says nothing off His vehement hatred or anger at us), 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us (not wrath toward us)in Christ Jesus.

1 John 4:19 - We love Him because He first loved us (while we were still in out sin He loved us, and was not filled with wrath toward us).

Yes it is in his love and in his pity that he redeemed us. Did we deserve this love? No! We were children of orge (disobedience)…we were indignant, obstinate, of natural disposition focused on the whims of the flesh and the will of our own minds. So though He died on behalf of all mankind (making the ransom available for all) not all individuals will be saved because most will reject His gift of grace given to restore, redeem, reconcile (the Lord Jesus who loved us so much He willfully laid down His life). But as for you devil, get your hold off of her...I have summoned my Father's armies to come against you...release her now so she can be loved by this God's family...I command this by the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ...Amen

brother Paul

Read this daughter of Adam...Hebrews 2:14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver ( to snatch away, rescue, save)them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Know who it is that wants you dead and turn to Him that will give you life...

Submit to God and the devil will flee from you...fall on your face caling on His name...call out to be rescued delivered saved...transform yourself by the renewing of your mind...casting down imaginations that exalt themselves against Christ...ask Him for His help and He will help. Who has hurt you this way that such a door should be opened to you? What is your name spirit...are you afraid? You should be...

Be anxious for nothing but in all things by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known to God and the peace of GOd shall guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus...do it now child...pray...the angels are there fighting for you...but you must pray

"These scars i have collected over the years speak to me and make me have to ask. Brother Pual. if you were in my shoes. i dought that you would fit i have very small feet. That is not the point though. Brother, what would you do if Satan was tormenting your every move? watching you, ever second, speaking for you ? what would you do?

He isn't so I cannot know but he was my boss for years and I know what happened there...I would reject his every suggestion and fill my head with the word of God (start with calling out to Jesus to come and intervene...ask Him to become your Lord and Savior....)...open you Bible and read psalm 91 out loud...read John chapter 3 and believe it...I was controlled with lust and debauchery and in my life I violated every one of the 10 Commandments willfully (one only indirectly but knew and condoned it...three times) and He still had pity on me...He loves me so much I cannot believe it but I cannot deny it...and I know He loves you...also I liked the shoes joke...though you would not have wanted to have walked in mine either....the world is cruel

If you love the world and the things of the world you are not His for the world hated and mistreated Him long before it hated and mistreated you...fear not the world or the things of this world...

I would be on my face calling on God at every juncture not believing my imaginations but standing on and declaring audibly the promises of God...

You need some serious spiritual help....you need others to pray for you (I am and I know Olivia is) in person...hear the word preached...read it daily prayerfully...let Him take you and make you into the princess (daughter of the King) you were born to be...His love does not fail...

Once you commit to Christ no longer feel judged....life can be very hard but start changing things by getting into some positive fellowship where constructive life supportive stuff fills your thought life (there is where the problem is and you know it,,,and then those thoughts cause emotions...unpleasant ones at that but they are lies from the chief of all liars who is trying to kill you...physically but more importantly spiritually)...don't let him have control...don't fight him...let him run his mouth and then rebuke him call on Jesus to rebuke him and learn of God...

You know I love you even though I hate that devil...come on devil what is your name...my Father has sent warriors into your path...having a moment here struggling? You see her considering your demise and her salvation? HaHahahaha! Begone son of Belial...fleee the Lord is coming...

Last edited:
I was just alerted that now three are praying for you...ignore the devil and submit to God...help is there now in the spirit realm...make your move...pray and ask for forgiveness and for Christ to come dwell in you...ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit now....now is the time...today is the day of your salvation....

"These scars i have collected over the years speak to me and make me have to ask. Brother Pual. if you were in my shoes. i dought that you would fit i have very small feet. That is not the point though. Brother, what would you do if Satan was tormenting your every move? watching you, ever second, speaking for you ? what would you do?

What I always do. Ignore him. More Word, less devils.

Amen brother Michael...ol'slew foot cannot be where the word is being thought...at this point though I think SM has no armor...she had no shield and knows not how to wield the sword...her thought life misleads her emotions because she had no helmet...

SM, do you have a Bible? i know the spirit is trying to get you to halt communication here so do not let him get his way ( the Lord rebuke you devil)

I would start by changing my name on this forum to believer in Christ. I agree with Michael H, he only exists in your life because you let him. However, if you have a hard time ignoring him confess outloud the opposite of what is evil . Write these confessions and paste them all over your walls. Speak them and speak them. Believe them. You can do this. Faith will come by your hearing these confessions and believing them. Say them as true now, not future. Pray them earnestly. We will be praying too.
Say things like: I give my life to Jesus to pay for my sins.
I am completely free of all chains.
I am free of evil through Jesus Christ.
I submit myself to the power and authority of Jesus Christ.
I only believe good and trust Jesus to help me see good.
God is love. God is all powerful. God is my savior.
God is more powerful than all things combined.
All my faith, hope, trust, and belief is in God.

At first it may not seem like anything is happening, but if you are consistent confessing and praying these things the manifestation of the confessions will give you faith to know that God will save you and give you faith to truly give your life to God.

Proverbs 18:21 says, "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." What you speak produces fruit. We were created in God's image. Produce life with what you speak. Change your name here. Confess who you want to be "believer in Christ" as if it is now.

That's what I do too.

Bless God. The devil is like that kid that always causes problems so that they can get attention. It don't matter what kind of attention, just as long as we think he is big enough to do something.

This is why we are told to cast down every thought contrary to the Word of God and of a sound mind absent of any fear. We don't have a spirit of fear or despair.

Sometimes though the rest of us that are anointed have to step in for someone to get the blinders off so the person can think clearly.

How will I know a being who will not answer my plead. The razor blade is my pen and I carve the words on my wrist leaving the note signed in my blood.
Also, in Christ every sin is removed from you if you confess and believe with your faith that this is true. You are not bound by any commitments to evil you have made in the past. In Christ you will be washed pure.

Back