The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

Oh, also. It is simply possible for a mortal to read this, you quote a book written 3500 years ago, curses. Olivia. Hexes? No. No magic here. I am not sorry for what I have done to my body. The pain of having God abandoning me is greater then anyone can scarcely imagine. Satan has stopped my pain. I consider him greater then this lord. Who has made my life living hell. Heh. No pun intended. Sweet Olivia.
I would love to talk to you about what happened? I care about you and want to help. Will you please tell me why you believe God abandoned you.

Olivia, I speak to you. Your soul, your light. You believe the good in me when all I can do is fall deeper in this pit that I created for myself. Beautiful Olivia. You believe that there is a thread of light in my heart when all I can do is drown in the blood of my happiness as it dies.
I want you to know that you can have a new existence. You can have light and life. God is love and will raise you out of the pit into his love if you want him to. He will save you from your sins. Are not sins the spiritual pit. But those in Christ are free from their sins eternally. Those in Christ are seen as perfect and without sin in Christ and they live through Christ who pulls them out of all darkness and deception. The more one is in Christ the more that all the problems of the world get turned into beauty for God does this for those who believe. God will forgive you if you believe by real faith that he will and he will five you new life

I want you to know that you can have a new existence. You can have light and life. God is love and will raise you out of the pit into his love if you want him to. He will save you from your sins. Are not sins the spiritual pit. But those in Christ are free from their sins eternally. Those in Christ are seen as perfect and without sin in Christ and they live through Christ who pulls them out of all darkness and deception. The more one is in Christ the more that all the problems of the world get turned into beauty for God does this for those who believe. God will forgive you if you believe by real faith that he will and he will five you new life
I am sorry typo it should read give you new life.

Olivia, I speak to you. Your soul, your light. You believe the good in me when all I can do is fall deeper in this pit that I created for myself. Beautiful Olivia. You believe that there is a thread of light in my heart when all I can do is drown in the blood of my happiness as it dies.
May God bless you with love, wisdom, and a new perspective. May you see God as love and sincerely come to him for salvation. May you know the joy that salvation brings, may sincerity and truth reign in your heart, may your life turn towards love and may you share that love with others.

Sorry has become such a meaningless word don't you think? Empty words. It will mean nothing. I used to say I was sorry too much. Teenage years too unbearable, but none of that matters now, I live in the present not the past. Dear Olivia. I take your words kindly if at all possible for me to accept. You live in the future. Hoping for what to is come to be in your favor. I have learned that nobody takes kindly to someone alive such as I.
I live moment to moment in the love of God's Spirit. My life is for love, dedicated to love, and in service to spreading love. Love is the true existence of the believer. Love is the life in God's Spirit. God died even for you and God loves you. God loves you.

Sorry has become such a meaningless word don't you think? Empty words. It will mean nothing. I used to say I was sorry too much. Teenage years too unbearable, but none of that matters now, I live in the present not the past. Dear Olivia. I take your words kindly if at all possible for me to accept. You live in the future. Hoping for what to is come to be in your favor. I have learned that nobody takes kindly to someone alive such as I.
Sorry is true repentance and comes from love from God. There are those who truly love God and who have God's love expressed through them.

Dear Olivia. It pains me to inform you that nobody would love a scarred, lost, and broken soul like mine. All my past I have run from the demons that touch my skin as I sleep, but now I turn and embrace them. I'm old enough to stand, im not hiding anymore.
God loves you and I love you. You were made for a beautiful purpose. You were made to be beautiful. You were made to know the beauty of God's love and to be an expression of love to God. God wants you to be with him. He knows the beautiful being he made you to be even if you don't know.

Deep, very. I'll give you that. Point taken dear Olivia. Then if God has a purpose for me then why didn't he let me die when it was all I wished to die. All those suicide attempts left me in Satan's care. I was the last he would want. A child of only 15 running around causing trouble. All of that has changed now as my judgment wavers again.
God gave you another chance by not letting you die. He gave you the chance to choose him and be with him. God still has a purpose for you. It is by salvation and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit that you get to know him.

This is Satan, I will send up demons upon your world through Hates Gate. Let thee know I will not go soft on thy mortals. Yet, mortals delight me.

Toothless, fangless lions don't eat much...especially those on a short leash...you will get your times, time and half a time, but all is as it should be...self is your god and he is pitifully deceptive, but to you my friend not His kids...now be gone or I'll tell my big brother on you...

Lord rebuke him..Amen

If you seek shelter in the protection of the wise then Repent and be baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit

Toothless, fangless lions don't eat much...especially those on a short leash...you will get your times, time and half a time, but all is as it should be...self is your god and he is pitifully deceptive, but to you my friend not His kids...now be gone or I'll tell my big brother on you...

Lord rebuke him..Amen
This man needs love and salvation.

If he repents forgive him (but what if 70 times in one day) if he repents forgive him...Satan is a liar and a murderer from the beginning...Lord please rebuke the devil and free the man in Christ
How do you know what he will do? God is love and that is what we are to be to the world having faith that God's love will bring them to love.

This is also for Brother Paul, baptism will not make me switch sides. The play must go on, the role I have unfortunately taken has influenced me, the shelter I seek is not with those who wish to shun all who are not the same but rather with those who accept no matter who you are. For example Dear Olivia who has given me a ray of hope.

Really? Do you here and now renounce Satan and all he would ask of you and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

Satan is me his dark blood flows through me. He is my consort
, he is my life, my everything. He feeds my hatred for this cursed world, and helps me vent.

Really? Do you here and now renounce Satan and all he would ask of you and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
Do you really think Jesus would insist someone gets saved now or do you think he would love him, guide him, an nurture him until he accepts salvation?

Is he tormenting your mind as I write, making you resist? Lord rebuke the devils that are bothering this man and cast them back to the place from whence they came...let me talk to the man...as for you devil, what is your name...

Do you really think Jesus would insist someone gets saved now or do you think he would love him, guide him, an nurture him until he accepts salvation?

You cannot love, guide, and nurture the devil till he comes to salvation because Satan's minion will not repent. He must be taken out of the way first before love guidance, and nurturing can become effectual to this man...and immediately after it or they depart we must pray fervently that the Lord fill him with the Spirit or seven more worse than the first will return finding their home swept clean...so it is written let it be done...Father please send help...send forth angels into this battle...I will be praying for your soul...

Back