The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

Fire, Mitspa? I am born from fire. My name once meant one who smiles, no more does the name suit me. I have not smiled for some time.
I want you to realize that the only power that Satan has is the power that people give him because they believe his deceptive lies. Everyone will see the truth of how utterly weak he was, that the only strength he had was being good at deception, when he is thrown into the lake of fire. The real power is love. The truth is that nothing is more powerful than love and you can have God's love when saved. Remember Satan is weak, but God is all powerful. God is love.

did you know your master will no longer be a master of anything soon ???
his fate is torment also in the lake of fire ..

I bet that is WHY he doesn't smile ..

My purpose you wonder Mitspa? That is a question even to I. You see... think of my presence here more of a way to open your mind to what you have done. Nobody is truly pure. Like that person you whispered foul names about under your breath when you thought nobody could hear. He watches and makes notes of the mistakes made. Can you understand that Mitspa?
No, true Christianity is not about what I or any other believer "has done" is about what He (Jesus Christ) Lord of lords, did upon His Cross. Be sure that I do not "whisper" foul names lol I whisper that Wonderful Name. I understand that you are in above your head and best find a better place to play games. Give me your name!

I AM SERVING THE ONLY GOD WHO WILL TAKE MY LONELY SOUL. even if it means pain, it is not something that I haven't experienced before. My name, the reoccurring question, tell me Mitspa. What are you truly hoping to accomplish by acquiring the knowledge of what I am called?
I have about 10 min, before I leave for work, I don't have time for a bible lesson. Give me your name and I will pray and show you Gods power. That is the point! Give me your name!

"ONLY GOD WHO WILL TAKE MY LONELY SOUL"

That's your first mistake, thinking that Satan, the biggest loser in the universe is a god.
He is not a god, he is a 2 bit egomaniac who got his pansy backside kicked out of Heaven for being a jerk.
He talks a lot of good sounding nonsense to those who are willing to listen, abuses them and dumps them dead when he's done.

Brother Paul .. she can't .. because they are all nameless ..
all angels that serve God, names reflect God .. these names were taken away by God ..

they can and do invent names to deceive .. but it is just a lie ..

Actually I am beginning to think she is a total fake...she wishes perhaps that she was an actual part of the dark side but I am beginning to see this is a ruse...

SM if you do not want anything to do with God or the knowledge of Him why are you bothering with this charade...you and your rider have no power, its all in your imagination. Satan has no power over you (you are lying) and you have no power over you...you are playing a little childish wish game and you have no snuff.

I for one do not want to play your little kid games anymore...if you want some real spirituality then stop this pretend "I want to be a supervillain" game and spit out what you are hoping to gain...you want help or you want to waste our time...which one? Both?

Actually I am beginning to think she is a total fake...she wishes perhaps that she was an actual part of the dark side but I am beginning to see this is a ruse...

SM if you do not want anything to do with God or the knowledge of Him why are you bothering with this charade...you and your rider have no power, its all in your imagination. Satan has no power over you (you are lying) and you have no power over you...you are playing a little childish wish game and you have no snuff.

I for one do not want to play your little kid games anymore...if you want some real spirituality then stop this pretend "I want to be a supervillain" game and spit out what you are hoping to gain...you want help or you want to waste our time...which one? Both?
Have to agree.. Sounds like typical "trolling"!!

Your points make my head throb brother, it is true I worship Satan, and that this darkness found its way to me, if from my first post if you had read between the lines, I said I want help. You all just decided to feed the bears in terms of speaking. I had no intention of making a mess like this. To me, it was clear from the start, but to accuse me of lying. Is what everyone has always done. How do you accuse me of lying when you have never been scared like I have. I'm finding a way out, but it is impossible on my own. Now what do you say to that? I do not think of things the way I should, but you believe I am nothing. Just a game? To amuse others? How vile.
You are living by the definition of trolling! So first you came out of nowhere.. Everyone sincerely wanted to help.. I don't think there is any other help which could be offered.. You ignored everything.. Now when people are seeing that you are just trolling, you go back saying you need help?

I believe in the good. Yet my mind is deceiving. I am but a mere mortal. Do you belivve that I am satan. I'm simply his voice. We truly believe in people like dear Olivia. But yet beautiful things do not ask to be noticed.

Well, reading through................ What do you expect to achieve by posting here? Satan is a disobedient whipped angel that did not even have enough sense to stay on God's side. A big zero!

Someone confused may get deceived into believing Satan is something when He is not even a lion but as one who has to hunt for someone to believe him. What do you want to achieve here?

If you want to be free of this clown, then you need to listen and do. If you just want to rant about nothing then what do you expect to achieve?

Normally when someone who is very oppressed of a spirit comes to me, they actually want to be rid of the spirit. They listen and do. I can do my part by using my authority in Christ and keeping the spirit from further confusion. The other person does their part by getting help with me from God on what to do and they do.

I am not seeing anything here that denotes wanting help.

Your points make my head throb brother, it is true I worship Satan, and that this darkness found its way to me, if from my first post if you had read between the lines, I said I want help. You all just decided to feed the bears in terms of speaking. I had no intention of making a mess like this. To me, it was clear from the start, but to accuse me of lying. Is what everyone has always done. How do you accuse me of lying when you have never been scared like I have. I'm finding a way out, but it is impossible on my own. Now what do you say to that? I do not think of things the way I should, but you believe I am nothing. Just a game? To amuse others? How vile.

And we have shown you THE WAY out...now take it and do not turn back...put your hand to the plow and push forward

Would you like me to bow down to you all? I can listen and do. If I do would you belive me. Bowing at your feet. Telling you I was wrong? What some may think is wrong is not my idea. God is forgiving, correct? That is what everyone says. I am not oppressed. I am depressed. I have prayed before but it has never gotten me anywhere. The way I pick and chose my words so carefully, I want to listen but how can I when there is hate behind your words? Michael, if you saw a strange girl dying in the street who was ditry and alone, would you pick her up and take her home, or leave her to suffer the fate she would have depending on your choice. Do you see that the truth lies in what I have said. None of you except for few would help that poor girl on the street.
My concern isn't whether you are a troll or not. My concern is that you get saved. I want that for you, but only you can choose it. We can guide you to Jesus, but only he can clean you. I pray that you look to him for your answers and for your salvation. Do you understand how to get saved? I want to help you. I don't care who you are, I care that you become who God meant you to be and in that is where you will be clean and befriended for Jesus will wipe every tear and sorrow from his believers.

Have to agree.. Sounds like typical "trolling"!!

no .. there is no way they could have said "one who smiles" ..
it is a very clever rendition of the name Ezekiel gives ..

they are saying .. sachaq (meaning to smile)
and Ezekiel gives the name but cuts it up first ..
so I do not think I should repeat it ..

they are deriving the name from the first part .. shach (which means anointed)
then aq or ak (which means to cover)

Last edited:
Back