The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

HEY!!!! I'm listening!

Listen: this is what I know.
1) no amount of demons can keep one away from coming to the Lord, not even a legion;
2) a person who is mentally incompetent can not listen to the reason (the gospel);
3) a person who is sick needs healing, not a discourse on anatomy;
4)
if a person is "possessed", the authority in the NAME of Jesus is needed;
5) we should be aware of the devil's devices.

I like that. Believer know more about their Bi-Polar or their Diabetes than they do the scriptures that say they are healed. Believers focus on the wrong things and wonder why little results. Man can only do so much and trusting in the arm of man will eventually get you killed.

None of us should ever be tricked by the devil. It's written we are not unaware of his devices. Some are rock dumb though when it comes to the realm of the spirit because Pastors just don't teach what they should be teaching.

Blessings.

I like that. Believer know more about their Bi-Polar or their Diabetes than they do the scriptures that say they are healed. Believers focus on the wrong things and wonder why little results. Man can only do so much and trusting in the arm of man will eventually get you killed.
None of us should ever be tricked by the devil. It's written we are not unaware of his devices. Some are rock dumb though when it comes to the realm of the spirit because Pastors just don't teach what they should be teaching.
Blessings.

I believe in prayer for healing: I am a witness to its power. I also believe that we should preach and teach about God's healing because, "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
But I also am conscious that there are many Brethren who have not heard and "...are weak in the faith." To them I will make an exception, and will teach them to pray: "Lord, I believe: help Thou mine unbelief."

As for the pastors: many don't know their position in the office of the Ministry. They, along with the Teachers (not Sunday School teachers), are called for the "...edifying of the body of Christ." That is "pastoring", in its simplest form.
Walk uprightly in the Lord, Beloved.

He let the blood stain my resting place. My life torn apart. No love. Who needs love? My story is not a kind story. Only to be left in shreds upon my feet where I once sat to pray to a lord that never answered.
Hello beautiful girl,

I believe who God created you to be. Beautiful, joyful, and loving. I do not believe lies because lies are from Satan. God is truth. The truth is that you are who God says you are. What is happening to you is the same as the garden of Eden. Do you believe God who is truth, or Satan who lies. When Eve believed God everything was perfect and beautiful. When Eve believed Satan destruction and ugliness occurred. God gives this choice to everyone and Satan does not have the power to take this choice from you.

Olivia .. I was going to join hands with you on this ..
but I see I will only bring distraction where I go ..
so I will exit so you can help her ..

God Bless you ..

SM are you serious? Why all the bluster?
"unholy bringer of pain" - Really?
What are you trying to prove with all that noise and chest beating?

my gender does not concern you. I am the meesseger. A unholy bringer of pain to those surrounding me. Its nothing to concern yourself with on the topic of death.

You called yourself a girl. But regardless, God still wants you for the beautiful purpose he created you for. I don't believe anything Satan says. I think it is ridiculous and ignore that type of talk. I am interested in God's love and beauty.

What would you suspect I am trying to say? If my pain is what you desire then bring it on. But if you let a lost soul escape the paths of god once more. What does it say? We have all sinned.
No one wants your pain. I want you rejoicing and that is what I believe for you. I believe you as accepting God, but it is your soul so your faith is required, your belief is required for salvation. Satan does not have power to stop you.

You find him by name in Isa 14:12. He is also known as Satan (which translates "the enemy").

God Bless,
MoG
satan, saw-tan'
Search for 07853 in KJV
a primitive root; to attack, accuse:--(be an) adversary, resist.

Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Be sure that "satan" means "accuser"
Not the Holy Spirit but "satan" accuses the brethren. How? by legalism.

Col 2:13 ¶ And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled (disarmed) principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 ¶ Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath

Last edited:
I believe in the good. Yet my mind is deceiving. I am but a mere mortal. Do you belivve that I am satan. I'm simply his voice. We truly believe in people like dear Olivia. But yet beautiful things do not ask to be noticed.
You are not Satan or his messenger. I wish you would change your name on this forum so you are not giving confession to what you don't want to be. You are what God says you are. God really loves you. He really does. That is why I am talking to you now. Satan does not have any power to prevent you from accepting Christ as your savior. God will wash away your sins as soon as you ask him and believe.

I believe in the good. Yet my mind is deceiving. I am but a mere mortal. Do you belivve that I am satan. I'm simply his voice. We truly believe in people like dear Olivia. But yet beautiful things do not ask to be noticed.

Afraid of some of us huh? That's okay, your boss is and so you should be also if you will to work for him....what is your bosses name? Say it and his name is not Satan....

Afraid of some of us huh? Satan's followers love Olivias? That's okay, your boss is afraid and you should be also if you will to work for him....what is your bosses name? Say it, and his name is not Satan...Come on you cowardly spirit...using a troubled girl like the weakling you are...come out and reveal yourself....you don;t have much time, the angels are coming to defeat you

my gender does not concern you. I am the meesseger. A unholy bringer of pain to those surrounding me. Its nothing to concern yourself with on the topic of death.

FYI: there may be a couple in here you can "bring pain to" ..
but the vast majority your Master has NO power against as long as we are obedient to our Master .. not only that, your master must obey my Master ..

you picked the wrong master to serve ..

Would anyone even think I attend a church? That is funny, you made a child laugh. And "we" as in me, myself, the voices, and I. I can only be what is set for me, how am I to change the will of my master if I am only a vessel to pick up and throw away.?
Satan is not your master. I don't believe this for God is the master of all. Everyone must bow before him whether saved or unsaved.

Brother Paul .. she can't .. because they are all nameless ..
all angels that serve God, names reflect God .. these names were taken away by God ..

they can and do invent names to deceive .. but it is just a lie ..

Last edited:
Would anyone even think I attend a church? That is funny, you made a child laugh. And "we" as in me, myself, the voices, and I. I can only be what is set for me, how am I to change the will of my master if I am only a vessel to pick up and throw away.?
Why bow before the weak one. Christ is greater, stronger, and mightier than him and he will pick you up and clean you off if you just ask and believe.

If you are speaking for satan, then you must have a name?
I am a funny, sometimes... kind of a dry humor. What purpose do you think to serve by coming on a "Christian" site, and being so open about who you claim to serve? Do you have power? I do... you know what fire is? Tell me your name and I will bring evidence to you of Gods power.

Back