How The Devil/satan Deceiveth The Whole World

So BT you wouldn't just answer the simple questions? Sad for you man...I will pray for you...since you live BY the Law you will be judged BY the Law...indeed you (like all) have fallen short and will be found wanting. I know I have (no need to continuously remind me) but I have died in Christ and now He lives in me...and that is what constitutes my eager expectation of glory...not my many good works and attempts at keeping the law (which though I did well I still fell short)...only what He has done on my behalf will I place my trust in. If you feel this is not enough that what He began in the Spirit He now throws back onto you in your flesh, then have at it...and when you stand before Him you can rightly say "Haven't I done this and haven't I done that?" Why are you unable to trust in Christ alone and His finished work? Is it so difficult to believe the death, burial, and resurrection were sufficient for your sins? He did this all for you, to accomplish for you, what you can never accomplish for yourself. I am sorry I am disallowed from extending peace unto you...goodbye sir!

Brother Paul...you are a Sunday worshipper, you do the things that Christ do not do, or never did. You have to learn to follow the Bible...Christ. In the scriptures its written... In (Ex.31:16-17). If you're a stranger (Non-Israelite), you must also keep the Lord's Sabbath day. "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love him, to be his servants, every one of them that keepth the Sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my Holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar: for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people." (Isaiah 56:6-7). Even in this day, any Christian not honoring the customs of the Lord is to be cut off from among "The Church" (Israel). "Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us." (2Thes 3:6). People, keeping the Sabbath day is apart of that tradition.

We all know that the Sabbath day consist of 24 hours, as all days do. However it is important that we understand that the Lord begins the day with the evening, "And God called the light day, and the darkness was called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day." (Gen 1:5). Man begins the day at 12:01 am, so, there is about a six hour difference from sundown (beginning of the day) to midnight. In other words, the seventh day begins Friday at evening, instead of, midnight Friday; thus, the seventh day is sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. As we tend to keeping the whole law of God, we must, also remember to observe the whole day of rest.

Prophecy declared that we would forget to keep the Sabbath holy.

"Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy", is what the Lord commands us in the "Ten Commandments", see Ex.20:8-11.Yes, the world has forgotten to sanctify the Sabbath and that is the reason why we (the world) are in such a terrible state today.

"The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, change the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the cursed devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." (Isaiah 24:5-6).

Let this scripture encourage us not to be "Covenant breakers" and learn how we are to honor the Sabbath by keeping it holy and a sacred day. Men and women of Israel and all that fear God, if we want eternal life in Jesus' Kingdom, and favor with God and man here on earth, we must be Christians, and rejoice in his Sabbath on the Sabbath (7th day).

Listen, people, read your bibles, hear the word of God, take hold of His covenant and follow the example that he has set for us.

Brother Paul...you are a Sunday worshipper, you do the things that Christ do not do, or never did. You have to learn to follow the Bible...Christ. In the scriptures its written... In (Ex.31:16-17). If you're a stranger (Non-Israelite), you must also keep the Lord's Sabbath day. "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love him, to be his servants, every one of them that keepth the Sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my Holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar: for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people." (Isaiah 56:6-7). Even in this day, any Christian not honoring the customs of the Lord is to be cut off from among "The Church" (Israel). "Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us." (2Thes 3:6). People, keeping the Sabbath day is apart of that tradition.

We all know that the Sabbath day consist of 24 hours, as all days do. However it is important that we understand that the Lord begins the day with the evening, "And God called the light day, and the darkness was called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day." (Gen 1:5). Man begins the day at 12:01 am, so, there is about a six hour difference from sundown (beginning of the day) to midnight. In other words, the seventh day begins Friday at evening, instead of, midnight Friday; thus, the seventh day is sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. As we tend to keeping the whole law of God, we must, also remember to observe the whole day of rest.

"Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy", is what the Lord commands us in the "Ten Commandments", see Ex.20:8-11.Yes, the world has forgotten to sanctify the Sabbath and that is the reason why we (the world) are in such a terrible state today.

"The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, change the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the cursed devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." (Isaiah 24:5-6).

Let this scripture encourage us not to be "Covenant breakers" and learn how we are to honor the Sabbath by keeping it holy and a sacred day. Men and women of Israel and all that fear God, if we want eternal life in Jesus' Kingdom, and favor with God and man here on earth, we must be Christians, and rejoice in his Sabbath on the Sabbath (7th day).

Listen, people, read your bibles, hear the word of God, take hold of His covenant and follow the example that he has set for us.
1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Ex. 31:16-17 16 The Israelites must observe the Sabbath, celebrating it throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign forever between Me and the Israelites, for in six days theLord made the heavens and the earth, but on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.”

1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Lets continue in 1 Timothy 1: 1:8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Yeah ...so Paul is saying a whole lot here people. How can a person be disobedient in God's eyes. How can a person be unholy or a sinner, because sin is transgression of the law. Lets read it in (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts.

Paul said in (Titus 1:16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him; being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Yea, most people are talking about how they know God with their lips, but by they works they are doing something totally different. The Lord God commanded people to remember the Sabbath day (which is the seventh day of the week) to keep it holy and most people deny him to his face by saying “I go to church on Sunday (the first day of the week) because Paul broke bread on Sunday or Jesus died Good Friday and rose Easter Sunday Morning”. Paul said in (Gal. 6:3-5, 7) (v.3) For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. (v.4) But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

The book says let every man prove his own work, and if your work is good then you will rejoice in it. (v.5) For every man shall bear his own burden. That’s right; every man must bear his own burden. You mean you thought that all you had to do was confess the name of Jesus and go to church on the wrong day of the week (Sunday), that was it? Brothers and sisters you must work to get salvation. (v.7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. God is not to be played with. Whatsoever you plant, that’s what you are going to reap. Be it good works unto eternal life, or evil works unto eternal damnation. The choice is yours, and your works belong to you.

Lets continue in 1 Timothy 1: 1:8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Yeah ...so Paul is saying a whole lot here people. How can a person be disobedient in God's eyes. How can a person be unholy or a sinner, because sin is transgression of the law. Lets read it in (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts.

Paul said in (Titus 1:16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him; being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Yea, most people are talking about how they know God with their lips, but by they works they are doing something totally different. The Lord God commanded people to remember the Sabbath day (which is the seventh day of the week) to keep it holy and most people deny him to his face by saying “I go to church on Sunday (the first day of the week) because Paul broke bread on Sunday or Jesus died Good Friday and rose Easter Sunday Morning”. Paul said in (Gal. 6:3-5, 7) (v.3) For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. (v.4) But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

The book says let every man prove his own work, and if your work is good then you will rejoice in it. (v.5) For every man shall bear his own burden. That’s right; every man must bear his own burden. You mean you thought that all you had to do was confess the name of Jesus and go to church on the wrong day of the week (Sunday), that was it? Brothers and sisters you must work to get salvation. (v.7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. God is not to be played with. Whatsoever you plant, that’s what you are going to reap. Be it good works unto eternal life, or evil works unto eternal damnation. The choice is yours, and your works belong to you.
Ga 3:1 ¶ O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?
2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?

Ga 3:9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith,

Ga 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Eph 2:1 ¶ And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
4 ¶ But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

I am very familiar with BroTan. He usually doesn't bother reading any replies. I am pleasantly surprised that he is giving responses here.

Ga 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Ga 3:1 ¶ O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?
2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?

Lets take a another look at Galatian chapter 3 and get some understanding of what we reading. (Gal. 3:1, 13, 16-17, 19, 24) (v.1) O FOOLISH Ga-la’-tians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? (v.13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, CURSED IS EVERYONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE:

What law is this talking about? Let the bible speak for itself.

(v.16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of One, AND TO THY SEED, which is Christ. (v.17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Now pay attention, the law that is being spoken of here came four hundred and thirty years after this covenant. But God’s holy commandments have been around forever even before man was created. Remember that Satan was kicked out of heaven because iniquity (sin) was found in him. And what is sin? The transgression of the law (commandments).

(v.19) Wherefore then serveth the law?

A question is being asked here. Then why should we serve this law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; the law that we are talking about here was added because of sin. But we now know that sin is the transgression of the law or do you. How do you add a law if sin is the transgression of the law? Because there are two sets of laws, you have God’s holy commandments which abided forever, and you had the animal sacrificial law which was added because of sin, but it was only good until the seed should come to whom the promise was made, and that seed was Jesus.

(v.24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. This animal sacrificial law was only a schoolmaster. And this schoolmaster taught you that when you sinned in ignorance blood had to be shed (an animal sacrificed). But Christ being the ultimate sacrifice shed his precious blood once and for all, and by doing this putting an end to the animal sacrificial law.

If you are following all of the writing of Paul, then you will find out that you are following Jesus, and if you are truly following Jesus then you are following the law of God. Then again if you are a Sunday worshipper you will follow the created and not the creator.

Lets take a another look at Galatian chapter 3 and get some understanding of what we reading. (Gal. 3:1, 13, 16-17, 19, 24) (v.1) O FOOLISH Ga-la’-tians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? (v.13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, CURSED IS EVERYONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE:

What law is this talking about? Let the bible speak for itself.

(v.16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of One, AND TO THY SEED, which is Christ. (v.17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Now pay attention, the law that is being spoken of here came four hundred and thirty years after this covenant. But God’s holy commandments have been around forever even before man was created. Remember that Satan was kicked out of heaven because iniquity (sin) was found in him. And what is sin? The transgression of the law (commandments).

(v.19) Wherefore then serveth the law?

A question is being asked here. Then why should we serve this law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; the law that we are talking about here was added because of sin. But we now know that sin is the transgression of the law or do you. How do you add a law if sin is the transgression of the law? Because there are two sets of laws, you have God’s holy commandments which abided forever, and you had the animal sacrificial law which was added because of sin, but it was only good until the seed should come to whom the promise was made, and that seed was Jesus.

(v.24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. This animal sacrificial law was only a schoolmaster. And this schoolmaster taught you that when you sinned in ignorance blood had to be shed (an animal sacrificed). But Christ being the ultimate sacrifice shed his precious blood once and for all, and by doing this putting an end to the animal sacrificial law.

If you are following all of the writing of Paul, then you will find out that you are following Jesus, and if you are truly following Jesus then you are following the law of God. Then again if you are a Sunday worshipper you will follow the created and not the creator.
Ga 1:1 ¶ Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead

6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Ga 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

So now we have Oprah and RCC Bishops as our source of truth? No thanks I will stay with the scriptures...:rolleyes:

First Saturday is the Sabbath of the law...we who are In Christ are not under the law of Moses..as has been pointing out about 1000 times now by clear a evident scripture. Second the scriptures record in clear terms the New Covenant Church meets on the 1st day of the week in that that was the Lords Day of resurrection.

Mt 28:1 ¶ In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
Mr 16:2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
Mr 16:9 ¶ Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
Lu 24:1 ¶ Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.
Joh 20:1 ¶ The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
Joh 20:19 ¶ Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Ac 20:7 ¶ And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

1Co 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

Back