How The Devil/satan Deceiveth The Whole World

Let’s go into the future and see what the Lord expects in the future concerning his Sabbaths. Let turn to Isaiah 56:1 Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. 56:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Remember: in Luke 4: 14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 4:15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
Ga 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

You make no sense. We live according to the law of Christ...not the OT laws.

Take note, Bro-tan:

The spirit of religion always fights the Spirit of God.

One of the marks of the religious spirit is fault-finding.

Mark 3:2 (NLT)
Since it was the Sabbath, Jesus’ enemies watched him closely. If he healed the man’s hand, they planned to accuse him of working on the Sabbath.

They were hoping to find something to accuse Jesus with. That's what religion does. Bro-tan, people are dying every day without the gospel message of the saving power of Jesus Christ, and you are predominately occupied with this?

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 1: 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Ga 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? (Romans 6:15,16)

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? (Romans 6:15,16)
Yes only those under law are bound in sin....

Ro 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

No amount of lawkeeping will make one righteous.

Romans 3:20 (NLT)
For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.

Titus 3:4-5 (NLT)
But—“When God our Savior revealed his kindness and love, he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.

In this world of modern Christianity people refuse to read their bibles for themselves, instead they rely solely on their preacher. And that’s sad because most preachers don’t do in-depth studying of the bibles themselves instead they rely on prewritten sermons some of which can be found at the neighborhood bible bookstore. There are only a few preachers that actually teach the true uncut word of God. And when the average preacher does go into the bible most only want to read the writings of Paul. And they don’t even read all of Paul’s writing. They’ll read a verse or two here and there and try and build a doctrine on it. These are what we call selective readers, reading only what they think will support their false teachings. You can read to them straight scriptures out of the bible and straight statements that Jesus himself made, and they will look you in the eye and say, but Paul said! I got news for you; there is nowhere in the bible where Paul contradicts the word of God. And if you think there is then you need to do a more in-depth study of the scriptures. Paul’s place in the kingdom of God is guaranteed, can you make the same statement? It’s best you realized that Paul has no kingdom to put you in nor does he have a lake of fire to torment you in. Now we are going to take a close look at some of Paul’s writings, and the bible will clearly show you that it is on the same accord with the rest of the writers of God’s holy word. First of all God had Peter to clearly warn you about some of Paul’s writing. (2Peter:3:15-16) (v.15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; (v.16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Now you need to take heed to this warning, you can’t ignore all the bible and just concentrate on one or two verse out of the writings of Paul. Because some of Paul’s writing is hard to be understood.

(Rom. 1:1) Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God. Paul is a minister (servant) of Jesus Christ. Paul is a servant; just as you and I are suppose to be. Paul is the created he is not the creator. Listening to some of the preachers of today you would think the words of Paul have more authority than the words of (God) Jesus. It was Jesus that gave you the seventh day Sabbath, yes Jesus is the God of the Old Testament. And I can prove that but that’s another lesson for another time. Now in (Gen. 2:1-3) (v.1) THUS the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. (v.2) And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. (v.3) And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. It was God that sanctified (set apart) the seventh day of the week. The first six days of the week didn’t have names (they are now all named after Roman pagan gods) they were called by numbers 1-6. But the seventh day was called the Sabbath which simply means “rest”.

In (Ex. 20:8-11) (v.8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thou thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thou maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: (v.11) For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. This is the Sabbath day of the Lord God of this bible and every seventh day of the week (Saturday) is holy, that’s what hallowed means. And the Apostle Paul understood this he knew and kept Gods law including the seventh day Sabbath

Why do you guys still bother? Tan is spiritually deaf. He cannot understand what has been accomplished in Messiah and is bound and so he lives by the law and shall be judged by the law until in admitting he cannot NOT Fall short, falls on the stone seeking God's grace entirely by faith. TAN...you are condemned, I am condemned, we all are condemned by the law (there is none righteous no not one) but God has offered us grace in Messiah Jesus...in Him you cease from striving to obtain righteousness and just rest assured in Him (because of what He did for you)....Guys he either gets it or he does not, there is no reasoning with him...pray for him...only the Father can reveal it to him. (Now comes the name calling, insults to my spirituality, and a long post of misapplied texts...but it had to be said)...

Why do you guys still bother? Tan is spiritually deaf. He cannot understand what has been accomplished in Messiah and is bound and so he lives by the law and shall be judged by the law until in admitting he cannot NOT Fall short, falls on the stone seeking God's grace entirely by faith. TAN...you are condemned, I am condemned, we all are condemned by the law (there is none righteous no not one) but God has offered us grace in Messiah Jesus...in Him you cease from striving to obtain righteousness and just rest assured in Him (because of what He did for you)....Guys he either gets it or he does not, there is no reasoning with him...pray for him...only the Father can reveal it to him. (Now comes the name calling, insults to my spirituality, and a long post of misapplied texts...but it had to be said)...

RIGHT!

No one can live by the law. Never could! It was not meant to be followed. It was meant to cause sin to proliferate, so we would know what sin is and then com to God for forgiveness and be made whole---and in the OLD covenant, that would last only a short time, until one would sin again and need to sacrifice something with blood.

JESUS is the sacrifice that shed perfect blood so that we could be fr from the law! What law we have now is written on our hearts. In other words, Holy Spirit leads and guides and convicts and corrects.! Jesus has done all the work for us. For someone to come along and continually harp on the law is religious and twisted and is in dire need of God's revelation of GRACE.

Allow me reiterate:

Must we observe to keep Gods sabbath day and His other nine commandments in order to be saved to the kingdom?

No. Too many people want to enjoy the blessings of living under the New Covenant, but they seek to live according to the Old Covenant. It doesn't work. These people wear themselves out with striving.

God knows that man cannot keep all the law. Keeping the law wasn't the point of the law. It was the sacrifices that were the point. So, the institution of altars and making blood sacrifices was needed. Now, we have Jesus and His perfect sacrifice. Trying to keep the law makes a mockery of the blood of the Lamb of God and the New Covenant of grace. The mixing of the Old and the New in our churches today is a grave error...nothing happens when we do that. God can't work in lives that live in two covenants.

In the Old Covenant, we had to do something to get God to do something. There is a blessing and a curse. But in the New Covenant, God did something and what we do doesn't determine what God will do. There is only a blessing. You frustrate yourself spiritually when you mix the two Covenants.

Adhering to the Old Covenant laws is simply religion, which is bondage. The literal meaning of the word, 'religion' is 'return to bondage'. 'Re', as in, 'again', and the Latin, 'ligare', which means, 'to bind'.

You cannot mix the law with grace because Christ is incompatible with it. We do not have the law anymore. The Levite priests are no longer functional. We have a new Priest who is not out of Levi but out of Judah! Therefore we have a new law! A whole new WAY!

Hebrews 7:12-14
And if the priesthood is changed, the law must also be changed to permit it. 13 For the priest we are talking about belongs to a different tribe, whose members have never served at the altar as priests. 14 What I mean is, our Lord came from the tribe of Judah, and Moses never mentioned priests coming from that tribe.

Living according to the Law is contradictory to walking with Christ, as He is incompatible with it. There are sins we commit that aren't covered by the Mosaic law: fear and doubt are sins. What sacrifice do we make for those if we insist on following Moses' way?

I'm confused. I know that we are not saved by keeping the law, but what do you do after accepting Jesus? We shouldn't continue in sin, so doesn't that mean keeping the ten commandments?

But then I was taught we don't have to keep the Sabbath day. Boy I'm one confused sister.

In this world of modern Christianity people refuse to read their bibles for themselves, instead they rely solely on their preacher. And that’s sad because most preachers don’t do in-depth studying of the bibles themselves instead they rely on prewritten sermons some of which can be found at the neighborhood bible bookstore. There are only a few preachers that actually teach the true uncut word of God. And when the average preacher does go into the bible most only want to read the writings of Paul. And they don’t even read all of Paul’s writing. They’ll read a verse or two here and there and try and build a doctrine on it. These are what we call selective readers, reading only what they think will support their false teachings. You can read to them straight scriptures out of the bible and straight statements that Jesus himself made, and they will look you in the eye and say, but Paul said! I got news for you; there is nowhere in the bible where Paul contradicts the word of God. And if you think there is then you need to do a more in-depth study of the scriptures. Paul’s place in the kingdom of God is guaranteed, can you make the same statement? It’s best you realized that Paul has no kingdom to put you in nor does he have a lake of fire to torment you in. Now we are going to take a close look at some of Paul’s writings, and the bible will clearly show you that it is on the same accord with the rest of the writers of God’s holy word. First of all God had Peter to clearly warn you about some of Paul’s writing. (2Peter:3:15-16) (v.15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; (v.16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Now you need to take heed to this warning, you can’t ignore all the bible and just concentrate on one or two verse out of the writings of Paul. Because some of Paul’s writing is hard to be understood.

(Rom. 1:1) Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God. Paul is a minister (servant) of Jesus Christ. Paul is a servant; just as you and I are suppose to be. Paul is the created he is not the creator. Listening to some of the preachers of today you would think the words of Paul have more authority than the words of (God) Jesus. It was Jesus that gave you the seventh day Sabbath, yes Jesus is the God of the Old Testament. And I can prove that but that’s another lesson for another time. Now in (Gen. 2:1-3) (v.1) THUS the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. (v.2) And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. (v.3) And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. It was God that sanctified (set apart) the seventh day of the week. The first six days of the week didn’t have names (they are now all named after Roman pagan gods) they were called by numbers 1-6. But the seventh day was called the Sabbath which simply means “rest”.

In (Ex. 20:8-11) (v.8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thou thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thou maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: (v.11) For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. This is the Sabbath day of the Lord God of this bible and every seventh day of the week (Saturday) is holy, that’s what hallowed means. And the Apostle Paul understood this he knew and kept Gods law including the seventh day Sabbath

You said.....................
"They’ll read a verse or two here and there and try and build a doctrine on it. These are what we call selective readers, reading only what they think will support their false teachings. You can read to them straight scriptures out of the bible and straight statements that Jesus himself made, and they will look you in the eye and say, but Paul said!"

You are absolutely correct and that is exactly what YOU do!

I'm confused. I know that we are not saved by keeping the law, but what do you do after accepting Jesus? We shouldn't continue in sin, so doesn't that mean keeping the ten commandments?

But then I was taught we don't have to keep the Sabbath day. Boy I'm one confused sister.

Do not be confused my sister. Bro.tan is absolutely wrong and is teaching a doctrine which Paul condemned in Galatians. IT is called "JUDIZERS".

They and he are trying to make you believe that in ADDITION to the work of Christ on the cross to pay for YOUR sins, you must also keep the commandments in order to stay saved.

He is purposefully lying and teaching a self serving opinion that is not found in the Bible. There is no teaching in the Bible to substantiate his words. When he posts a Scripture, he has taken that verse out of context and is trying to make it fit what he wants it to say.

What he is doing is the classic example of what all false teachers do....they change the Word of God into what they want it to say instead of accepting what it IS saying.

YOU should want to keep Gods commands but know that YOU can not keep those commands. Then when you fall short........
thank God that He has allowed Jesus Christ to pay for YOUR inability to keep them. YOU are saved by hat Jesus DID NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO DO!

Yes, I know I was yelling! I do that a lot when I start talking about Jesus!

Do not be confused my sister. Bro.tan is absolutely wrong and is teaching a doctrine which Paul condemned in Galatians. IT is called "JUDIZERS".

They and he are trying to make you believe that in ADDITION to the work of Christ on the cross to pay for YOUR sins, you must also keep the commandments in order to stay saved.

He is purposefully lying and teaching a self serving opinion that is not found in the Bible. There is no teaching in the Bible to substantiate his words. When he posts a Scripture, he has taken that verse out of context and is trying to make it fit what he wants it to say.

What he is doing is the classic example of what all false teachers do....they change the Word of God into what they want it to say instead of accepting what it IS saying.

YOU should want to keep Gods commands but know that YOU can not keep those commands. Then when you fall short........
thank God that He has allowed Jesus Christ to pay for YOUR inability to keep them. YOU are saved by hat Jesus DID NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO DO!

Yes, I know I was yelling! I do that a lot when I start talking about Jesus!

Okay. Yeah I think I get it. Thank you. Basically, you try your best while trusting God and when you fail Jesus will be there to forgive you.

Okay. Yeah I think I get it. Thank you. Basically, you try your best while trusting God and when you fail Jesus will be there to forgive you.

Correct!

NO one who is a child of God has the desire to kill or steal or bear false witness or commit adultery. But because we are sinners we will always need the grace of God to apply the blood of Jesus to cleanse us from all sin.

Hey..why be confused? You bailed on this discussion that "you" started...little sister...:) It all makes perfect sense when you understand that the commandment of Christ to love, fulfills everything the law demanded...we are not under the Ten Commandments and its condemnation (judgment against us)...we are under the "law of Christ" to love as He loves us... You just have to believe the bible, even when your natural mind, don't understand....:eek:

Hey..why be confused? You bailed on this discussion that "you" started...little sister...:) It all makes perfect sense when you understand that the commandment of Christ to love, fulfills everything the law demanded...we are not under the Ten Commandments and its condemnation (judgment against us)...we are under the "law of Christ" to love as He loves us... You just have to believe the bible, even when your natural mind, don't understand....:eek:

I didn't start this discussion. lol. Or do you mean the other discussion?

Back