How The Devil/satan Deceiveth The Whole World

Look if folks really understood that the only way to really honor the law was to die to the deception of self-righteousness and trust in God to fulfill what the law demanded, by His Spirit working in us? All this confusion would vanish...but folks just wont believe what the book clearly says! That the law produces sinful desires in us, when we are under the law...its plain as day! But folks cant believe the truth, but I could prove it to any honest person!

I'm confused. I know that we are not saved by keeping the law, but what do you do after accepting Jesus? We shouldn't continue in sin, so doesn't that mean keeping the ten commandments?

But then I was taught we don't have to keep the Sabbath day. Boy I'm one confused sister.

Over the years many have taught various ways to receive everlasting life. No wonder the world is full of so many denominations. All of these different doctrines, seemingly coming from the bible, tend only to confuse people. Most people don't know what to believe and simply choose not to attend any church. Nevertheless, the bible speaks of only one way to get eternal salvation. "One Lord, one faith, one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5). The next time someone asks you what faith you are, tell them there's only one faith. The road to eternal salvation starts with knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. God doesn't want us to memorize two or three verses, but instead he left the entire bible, from Genesis to Revelation, so we can learn how to get salvation. If we learn it, believe it and obey it (the bible), salvation will be our reward. Paul said in Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. Before you can start any task you must first know about it and without the key of knowledge we are lost. "...thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make the wise unto salvation..." (II Timothy 4:15).

Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3, 10-14) is the one who rested on the Sabbath day and commanded that you do the same. If you really understood the scriptures you would realize that He was the one who became known as Jesus who gave you the Ten Commandments. So not only did He command you to cease from your work on that day He also commanded you to. (Lev.23:3) “Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation;” He said on the Sabbath day that you should also have an holy convocation, which means holy gathering or simply put, go to church. Jesus made it clear that the seventh day was made for mankind. (Mark 2:27-28) (v.27) And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Do we understand that, the Sabbath was made for us, not us for the Sabbath. (v.28) Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath. The Son of man (Jesus) is the Lord God of the seventh day Sabbath (Saturday). (Ex.31:16-17) (v.16) Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. (v.17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Understand brothers and sisters that the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, is included in the commandments as well.
Follow the Bible, not people just talking.

You said.....................
"They’ll read a verse or two here and there and try and build a doctrine on it. These are what we call selective readers, reading only what they think will support their false teachings. You can read to them straight scriptures out of the bible and straight statements that Jesus himself made, and they will look you in the eye and say, but Paul said!"

You are absolutely correct and that is exactly what YOU do!

All the lesson or Topics I post shows a lot of evident of my understanding and knowledge of the word of God. People can read...and they do read! Its time for the truth to come a broad, so people can serve the Lord in righteousness, not in lies. Some choose to rely on the wisdom of their pastor by putting his word above God's word. Nevertheless, in judgment each one of us will give account for our own salvation. Therefore, we must not let anyone lead us down the wrong path, but should verify all of our teaching with the holy bible. YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE! "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12). Jesus warned us in Matthew 6:13, 14 that the road to salvation is straight and narrow and that only a few of us will find it. Many are traveling down the wrong road, which leads to destruction. I know for a fact the Lord's Sabbath day is not on the first day of the week (Sunday)!!

All the lesson or Topics I post shows a lot of evident of my understanding and knowledge of the word of God. People can read...and they do read! Its time for the truth to come a broad, so people can serve the Lord in righteousness, not in lies. Some choose to rely on the wisdom of their pastor by putting his word above God's word. Nevertheless, in judgment each one of us will give account for our own salvation. Therefore, we must not let anyone lead us down the wrong path, but should verify all of our teaching with the holy bible. YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE! "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12). Jesus warned us in Matthew 6:13, 14 that the road to salvation is straight and narrow and that only a few of us will find it. Many are traveling down the wrong road, which leads to destruction. I know for a fact the Lord's Sabbath day is not on the first day of the week (Sunday)!!

If you have fear, you cannot try to impose that fear on us.

I trust the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I know the joy of His salvation, and have the freedom that comes from that personal knowledge of my Saviour and Lord and my daily walk with Him. I am not beholden to the laws set down for Israel, despite the fact that Abraham is also my spiritual father.

Jesus doesn't warn us that the "road to salvation" is narrow and that few will find it. (By the way, that passage is in Matthew 7---not 6.) In that passage He is talking about the victorious life lived in Christ---not salvation!---versus the shipwrecked life we would experience if we allow ourselves to be detoured away from His ways.

Matthew 7:13-14 (AMP)
13 Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

Nonsense. A little child can come to salvation without even knowing how to read.
Besides the word of God is written in our hearts!

Romans 2:15 (KJV)
Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [their] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )

NOPE! Any one who has a computer can do exactly what you do my friend. YOU Copy and paste some Scripture.

Now then, what you do with those Scriptures is the hang up. You do NOT correctly divide the Word of God to explain what those selected Scriptures mean, but instead you twist and manipulate them into what YOU WANT them to say. That my friend makes you a FALSE TEACHER!

YOU are your own judge with YOUR own words.

You just said............
" Therefore, we must not let anyone lead us down the wrong path, but should verify all of our teaching with the holy bible. YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE! "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12).

Once again YOU have tried to lead others down the wrong path. You post Philippians to support your comment that "YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE......."WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING".

How very sad and deceiving you are. How can YOU claim to be a Christian and deliberately distort and tell false lies????

As Paul Harvey used to say....."Now for the rest of the story"!

What the apostle Paul said indicates both responsibility and freedom are present with us. "WORK OUT"....=keep on working so that we as Christians can do what God is telling us to do.

We see in verse 12 & 13 that divine sovereignty and human freedom are working as one together for the glory of God. Our salvation is WORKED IN by the Holy Spirit in answer to faith in God's promises ad then it is WORKED OUT by the Holy Spirit by our obedience to God's precepts. So then it is a matter of "Trust and Obey".

The verse you used DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SAY OR MEAN THAT WE "WORK FOR" our salvation.

The context of the verse tells us that the people Paul wrote to were already SAVED.

NOPE! Any one who has a computer can do exactly what you do my friend. YOU Copy and paste some Scripture.

Now then, what you do with those Scriptures is the hang up. You do NOT correctly divide the Word of God to explain what those selected Scriptures mean, but instead you twist and manipulate them into what YOU WANT them to say. That my friend makes you a FALSE TEACHER!

YOU are your own judge with YOUR own words.

You just said............
" Therefore, we must not let anyone lead us down the wrong path, but should verify all of our teaching with the holy bible. YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE! "...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12).

Once again YOU have tried to lead others down the wrong path. You post Philippians to support your comment that "YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE......."WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING".

How very sad and deceiving you are. How can YOU claim to be a Christian and deliberately distort and tell false lies????

As Paul Harvey used to say....."Now for the rest of the story"!

What the apostle Paul said indicates both responsibility and freedom are present with us. "WORK OUT"....=keep on working so that we as Christians can do what God is telling us to do.

We see in verse 12 & 13 that divine sovereignty and human freedom are working as one together for the glory of God. Our salvation is WORKED IN by the Holy Spirit in answer to faith in God's promises ad then it is WORKED OUT by the Holy Spirit by our obedience to God's precepts. So then it is a matter of "Trust and Obey".

The verse you used DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SAY OR MEAN THAT WE "WORK FOR" our salvation.

The context of the verse tells us that the people Paul wrote to were already SAVED.

You have to right to feel that way, because you are a Sunday worshipper. I understand, because, Satan has his own ministers and they bring you his doctrine. Paul said in (2Cor.11:13-15) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. (v.14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (v.15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Again Paul said in (1 Tim.4:1) Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; The first day of the week, as the Sabbath day, is the doctrine of the devil. Satan is always trying to mimic God. So if it is not of God then it is of Satan. So if the seventh day Sabbath (Saturday) is a sign between God and His people. Then the first day (Sunday) is a sign between somebody and his people. You can’t have it both ways you are either in or out. Its written in (1Cor.10:20-22) (v.20) “and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils”. (v.21) Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. (v.22) Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

Until I read the bible for myself I was in the dark. Now here’s your chance to come into the light. (1Peter:2:9) “that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:” Open your eyes sisters and brothers and see. Let no man deceive you. (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.

ORIGIN OF SUNDAY WORSHIP

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day.

You can't take the truth off the table, no matter what you say about me. Jesus didn't die Good Friday and rose Easter Sunday Morning...which is Pagan, can't take it off the table. Jesus was not born on December 25th which is (Christmas and Pagan), can't take nothing I post off the Table according to the Bible! Can't eat anything you want and just pray over it...can't take it off the table. The Royal Law (ten commandments) is just and good and not nail to the cross...can't take it off the table.

If you have fear, you cannot try to impose that fear on us.

I trust the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I know the joy of His salvation, and have the freedom that comes from that personal knowledge of my Saviour and Lord and my daily walk with Him. I am not beholden to the laws set down for Israel, despite the fact that Abraham is also my spiritual father.

Jesus doesn't warn us that the "road to salvation" is narrow and that few will find it. (By the way, that passage is in Matthew 7---not 6.) In that passage He is talking about the victorious life lived in Christ---not salvation!---versus the shipwrecked life we would experience if we allow ourselves to be detoured away from His ways.

Matthew 7:13-14 (AMP)
13 Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

Jesus said in Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. Because you are probably a Sunday Worshipper, you may not know what hell Jesus is talking about. Lets go to Revelation 20: 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Jesus said in Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. Because you are probably a Sunday Worshipper, you may not know what hell Jesus is talking about. Lets go to Revelation 20: 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

You have fear. I do not. Why would I fear my Father?

The Body of Christ will never undergo the Great White Throne Judgment. Our sins are GONE and forgotten and cannot accuse us. We have been cleansed of every stain. So, your understanding of the final judgment being erroneous skews your understanding of God. No wonder you try to foment fear in people---you are fearful of judgment.

Get a clue.

You have to right to feel that way, because you are a Sunday worshipper. I understand, because, Satan has his own ministers and they bring you his doctrine. Paul said in (2Cor.11:13-15) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. (v.14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (v.15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Again Paul said in (1 Tim.4:1) Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; The first day of the week, as the Sabbath day, is the doctrine of the devil. Satan is always trying to mimic God. So if it is not of God then it is of Satan. So if the seventh day Sabbath (Saturday) is a sign between God and His people. Then the first day (Sunday) is a sign between somebody and his people. You can’t have it both ways you are either in or out. Its written in (1Cor.10:20-22) (v.20) “and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils”. (v.21) Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. (v.22) Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

Until I read the bible for myself I was in the dark. Now here’s your chance to come into the light. (1Peter:2:9) “that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:” Open your eyes sisters and brothers and see. Let no man deceive you. (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.

ORIGIN OF SUNDAY WORSHIP

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day.

You can't take the truth off the table, no matter what you say about me. Jesus didn't die Good Friday and rose Easter Sunday Morning...which is Pagan, can't take it off the table. Jesus was not born on December 25th which is (Christmas and Pagan), can't take nothing I post off the Table according to the Bible! Can't eat anything you want and just pray over it...can't take it off the table. The Royal Law (ten commandments) is just and good and not nail to the cross...can't take it off the table.

NO SIR. I feel that way because I read the Bible. It is just that simple.

The Body of Christ will never undergo the Great White Throne Judgment. Our sins are GONE and forgotten and cannot accuse us. We have been cleansed of every stain. So, your understanding of the final judgment being erroneous skews your understanding of God. No wonder you try to foment fear in people---you are fearful of judgment.

Get a clue.

Agreed.....Amen and Amen!

Get a clue.

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 1 :7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.1:8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 1:9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

Proverbs 14 :27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

NO SIR. I feel that way because I read the Bible. It is just that simple.

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 28 :4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them. 28: 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 1 :7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.1:8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 1:9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

Proverbs 14 :27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Perhaps you need to do a study on the word, "fear". I have a reverential AWE for God which is that kind of fear. So, don't despise what you are given here by many of us. Go and avail yourself of Godly wisdom and instruction.

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 28 :4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them. 28: 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination
Of course the OLD testament LAW, upholds the LAW...:rolleyes:

NEW Covenant...ever heard of it?

2Co 3:6 ¶ Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

Galatians 1:6........
"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel".

You as a Judaizer are propogating one of the oldest heresies known to man. YOU are trying to add something to the gospel of grace instead of believing the gospel of grace.

You are actually a cult member who wants to DO something in addition to believing something. Salvation is belief in the work of Jesus Christ plus NOTHIN!!!!!

Galatians 1:8 is very clear........
"But though we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

YOU as a Judaizer are trying to do exactly what Galatians warns about.

Romans 4:5 says.....
"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness".

I understand that YOU as a Judaizer do not deny the facts of the gospel, YOU just deny that what Jesus did was enough to save and keep men saved. YOU keep insisting that we must keep the Las plus trust in Christ. I got it!

But what Paul says in very clear, understandable language is the whoever tries to mingle Law and grace........is to be damned!!!

You my friend and any who believe as you do are "perverting" the gospel and are in grave danger.

Of course the OLD testament LAW, upholds the LAW...:rolleyes:

NEW Covenant...ever heard of it?

2Co 3:6 ¶ Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

Sunday worshippers, Easter, Christmas, and now new Testament Christians, all mix together, and you have know idea what is righteous and unrighteous according to the Bible. Paganism and the Bible do not go hand in hand!

Back