Did I Get Saved Yet?

Polly you can find him on Facebook. You guys have a mutual Facebook friend, so it should be pretty easy. His facial expressions look exactly like Severus. Now that I think about it his personality is very similar too, very dry, non comical. ;)
You stalking me in Facebook? Don't tell that what is my name though...

BXUiEMv.jpg

Since there is an attempt to pervert my image and likeness on this forum...I felt the need to set the record strait..this dear and gentle man is in no way the unkind and harsh person represented in the image above.

P.S. and I will be having more conversations with the wife of the person who has presented this false and disturbing image....:sneaky:

Back to topic about God giving me a man what I am really attracted to...

I will love the man who is like and looks like Severus because that man will just really remind me of Severus, and I will just imagine that man is Severus... And I love everything about Severus, not just the looks, so I don't want a shorthaired party animal boy who looks like Justin Bieber for example even if that boy loves me... And I believe God will give me a Severus man one day because God knows Severus is the man I love romantically and He won't change my romantic feelings and I won't change my romantic feelings either...

I will love the man who is like and looks like Severus because that man will just really remind me of Severus, and I will just imagine that man is Severus... And I love everything about Severus, not just the looks, so I don't want a shorthaired party animal boy who looks like Justin Bieber for example even if that boy loves me... And I believe God will give me a Severus man one day because God knows Severus is the man I love romantically and He won't change my romantic feelings and I won't change my romantic feelings either...
So you won't even love the man you are with? Just the man he looks like? I don't think marriage is for you...

I know your not talking about me?

So you won't even love the man you are with? Just the man he looks like? I don't think marriage is for you...
I told you that I will love the man I will be with because he reminds me of Severus, not that I will only love Severus, but still, I will just love Severus...

I told you that I will love the man I will be with because he reminds me of Severus, not that I will only love Severus, but still, I will just love Severus...
Well that is the wrong reason to love him. You should care more about your spouse than some harry potter character.

I think you still have a childish thought pattern, and probably aren't ready for marriage. Just my opinion though, God reads the heart.

Back