Did I Get Saved Yet?

Oh goodness... You guys are making me lose my hope on getting a man!!!!!!! Why do you want this?

And I will never stop loving Severus romantically, he is the ideal man for me... I don't want a freaking Ron Weasley.

I'm too lazy to goggle ron weasley, I'm obviously not familiar with hairy plopper enough to know the characters. Polly, if you want someone chill and mysterious, you might scare the crap out of him, so be chill yourself first.

Well I will just reject men who are not like Severus at all. I will always love Severus romantically. I won't love a freaking Ron Weasley or Vincent Crabbe lookalike.
Hey is "Severus" the image that Polly has as her avatar now? I thought that was Polly?

you guys are funny! Don't get Intojoy on my FB trail... not sure he is too found of me? And you guys better hope you age as well as I have..:D If you make it to my age:eek:

you guys are funny! Don't get Intojoy on my FB trail... not sure he is too found of me? And you guys better hope you age as well as I have..:D If you make it to my age:eek:
Umm my wife took away my Instagram and then the Facebook ...that's why I'm miserable and here hehe

Wait, what are you talking about now? And the man in my avatar is Severus, not me, and I won't put a picture of myself because trolls might turn me into a meme.

Polly you can find him on Facebook. You guys have a mutual Facebook friend, so it should be pretty easy. His facial expressions look exactly like Severus. Now that I think about it his personality is very similar too, very dry, non comical. ;)

Back