Three Lesbian Women 'marry' Each Other, Claim To Be World's First 'throuple'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is nasty to join a Christian forum and then immediately proceed to the latest thread with a homosexuality theme and begin to X people's posts and post opinions that oppose the Christian view. Now that can be problematic for you.
I responded to the first thread of interest that caught my eye, that it contained a lot of bigotry was not the reason I posted in it.

Right accuse and attack the godly and attempt to justify the ungodly...It is written that folks would call good, evil and call evil good. No "Christian" should condone or attempt to approve this sin or justify those who practice such things in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Who is attacking who here, sir?

Who is attacking who here, sir?
lol ..gee I wonder who wrote these things?
"All I can tell you sir, is that what you spout here is so utterly nasty, so completely lacking in humanity and compassion, so ugly and self-righteous, and so arrogant and self-serving, that I cannot imagine for the life of me who would get on board with it. Talk about "abominations to God!"

Like I said...attack the Godly and condone and approve the ungodly...call what is evil, good and what is good call it evil.

I fear that it is only going to get worse for the Christians in this country America.
Gay marriage, trans-rights reaching from K grade to senior high school. And in some state trans-rights extend to the secular domain in matters of right of access to private facilities. Bathrooms, showers, locker rooms, changing rooms.

Utah last year where a judge weakened the law against polygamy by vacating the law against polyamory. Achieved after the "stars" of the reality TV show, Sister Wives, pursued the matter. And this now makes polygamy the next target for revocation.

Meanwhile, the religious are under attack on just about any front one can imagine.

Southern Poverty Law Center, known back in the day for championing civil rights, now calls scripture hate speech. And certain evangelical groups that invoke scripture with regard to gay marriage, hate groups.

It is as if the closets are being knocked down by those who advocate tolerance and profess an anti-bullying campaign. And all the while there is being constructed new closets wherein those same groups hope intolerance and bullying will assist in corralling Christians into them.

What if they want to add a fourth woman to their "marriage" or a man or three men? Do they have to get a divorce and marry again? Very complicated.

lol ..gee I wonder who wrote these things?
"All I can tell you sir, is that what you spout here is so utterly nasty, so completely lacking in humanity and compassion, so ugly and self-righteous, and so arrogant and self-serving, that I cannot imagine for the life of me who would get on board with it. Talk about "abominations to God!"
And that is a "righteous judgement", unlike your "unrighteous judgements." See, I can play that game too!

Anyway, carry on with calling everything YOU don't happen to like "perversion" and attributing God to it.

Hey, you and Euphemia are both from the same area. Maybe you guys live close enough to meet for coffee, and discuss your differences? :D

Sometimes the conversations in these threads can get very heated. I recommended taking a break in the clown thread, where it's more casual conversation.

I'll betcha Mitspa lives closer to me!

I fear that it is only going to get worse for the Christians in this country America.
Gay marriage, trans-rights reaching from K grade to senior high school. And in some state trans-rights extend to the secular domain in matters of right of access to private facilities. Bathrooms, showers, locker rooms, changing rooms.

Utah last year where a judge weakened the law against polygamy by vacating the law against polyamory. Achieved after the "stars" of the reality TV show, Sister Wives, pursued the matter. And this now makes polygamy the next target for revocation.

Meanwhile, the religious are under attack on just about any front one can imagine.

Southern Poverty Law Center, known back in the day for championing civil rights, now calls scripture hate speech. And certain evangelical groups that invoke scripture with regard to gay marriage, hate groups.

It is as if the closets are being knocked down by those who advocate tolerance and profess an anti-bullying campaign. And all the while there is being constructed new closets wherein those same groups hope intolerance and bullying will assist in corralling Christians into them.
That's right scripture bird ..they will do all they can to attack anyone who upholds the standards that Gods grace has taught us, while at the same time attempt to promote and condone any and all perversions and wickedness.

You don't speak on God's behalf. You are not God. I suspect you're going to need to be told this many times in this lifetime.

Actually, I do speak for God, as do all born again believers.We are His ambassadors and have been given the authority of Jesus Christ. I expect you will be corrected about your viewpoint many times until you give Jesus Christ full reign in your life.

Why do you call yourself the "godly"? You have done that in a previous thread too.
Because that's what I am, are you not "godly"?

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

Because that's what I am, are you not "godly"?

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

It says that sinners are ungodly, but where does it say that we are "godly"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back