Three Lesbian Women 'marry' Each Other, Claim To Be World's First 'throuple'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a Christian fundamentalist. I'm not interested in pronouncing myself "saved" before I have died. I'll leave that up to God.

That is a typical Catholic response. Those who have been forgiven of their sins and enjoy a relationship with Jesus Christ are quick to testify that they are born again and that they are citizens of heaven---because they believe what God says about them. We don't have to wait until we take our final breath to know where we are headed!

But again, you're putting words in God's mouth. You think they are God's words, but I disagree. And I have that right.

I'm not a homosexual, and I'm not creating strife, I'm saying stay on topic. Three lesbians have done something very unusual and bizarre and the story should be the issue here, not the whole issue of homosexuals.

I never put words in God's mouth. He puts them in mine.

You disagree because you do not know the word of God, and are holding to a carnal opinion.

Hm, yes, as a new member here, clearly I'm off on the wrong foot.

I'm going to continue to keep my responses controlled even as things as my erstwhile "typical Catholicism" come under fire (note Euphemia, I said I was raised Catholic, not that I still am) and as I see example after example of the brand of Christianity I constantly try to prove to atheists, agnostics, other faiths, and especially other Christians are not typical of the more level-headed and peaceful brand of Christianity I insist still exists.

So I'll quit posting in this thread, and since it's been allowed to go so terribly off-topic, I'll allow it to do so once more and ask if there are any of the brand of Christians who are of the kind, tolerant, non-judgemental, non-hateful stripe who don't claim to be speaking for God with every breath they take, to message me privately. I need to determine if this website is for me or not.

I'm going to continue to keep my responses controlled even as things as my erstwhile "typical Catholicism" come under fire (note Euphemia, I said I was raised Catholic, not that I still am) and as I see example after example of the brand of Christianity I constantly try to prove to atheists, agnostics, other faiths, and especially other Christians are not typical of the more level-headed and peaceful brand of Christianity I insist still exists.

So I'll quit posting in this thread, and since it's been allowed to go so terribly off-topic, I'll allow it to do so once more and ask if there are any of the brand of Christians who are of the kind, tolerant, non-judgemental, non-hateful stripe who don't claim to be speaking for God with every breath they take, to message me privately. I need to determine if this website is for me or not.
Hey, you and Euphemia are both from the same area. Maybe you guys live close enough to meet for coffee, and discuss your differences? :D

Sometimes the conversations in these threads can get very heated. I recommended taking a break in the clown thread, where it's more casual conversation.

Hey, you and Euphemia are both from the same area. Maybe you guys live close enough to meet for coffee, and discuss your differences? :D

Sometimes the conversations in these threads can get very heated. I recommended taking a break in the clown thread, where it's more casual conversation.

Hey, Canada is bigger than the USA!

Look if your "Christian"walk and fellowship with others is based upon other Christians accepting the things that are clearly an abomination to God? Then I suggest that you are not really seeking true fellowship nor are you seeking a true Christian walk. Be sure that the true grace of God is never an reason to sin or live in sin, but the power over sin and such ungodly perversions such as homosexuality.

I have been youtubing newfoundlander accents for the last 10 minutes. I am highly entertained.

How did you know that? I could very well have been eating my supper! :ROFLMAO: I wanted to post one other that is hilarious, but there is a bit of foul language in it and it would not be acceptable here!

Look if your "Christian"walk and fellowship with others is based upon other Christians accepting the things that are clearly an abomination to God? Then I suggest that you are not really seeking true fellowship nor are you seeking a true Christian walk. Be sure that the true grace of God is never an reason to sin or live in sin, but the power over sin and such ungodly perversions such as homosexuality.
I had said I was done with this thread, but this last one will not stand. I'm not going to be like yourself and claim that God and I are on the exact same page in every single thing I say or do. I'm not even going to get bogged down in definitions - maybe the world would agree you're far more of a "Christian" than I am. All I can tell you sir, is that what you spout here is so utterly nasty, so completely lacking in humanity and compassion, so ugly and self-righteous, and so arrogant and self-serving, that I cannot imagine for the life of me who would get on board with it. Talk about "abominations to God!"

If this is Christianity, I want no part of it. In the meantime, I'll stand by all the things I was taught about Christ: Love, charity, compassion, and caring about my fellow human beings. Yep, even the ones who are homosexual.

I had said I was done with this thread, but this last one will not stand. I'm not going to be like yourself and claim that God and I are on the exact same page in every single thing I say or do. I'm not even going to get bogged down in definitions - maybe the world would agree you're far more of a "Christian" than I am. All I can tell you sir, is that what you spout here is so utterly nasty, so completely lacking in humanity and compassion, so ugly and self-righteous, and so arrogant and self-serving, that I cannot imagine for the life of me who would get on board with it. Talk about "abominations to God!"

If this is Christianity, I want no part of it. In the meantime, I'll stand by all the things I was taught about Christ: Love, charity, compassion, and caring about my fellow human beings. Yep, even the ones who are homosexual.

I think it is nasty to join a Christian forum and then immediately proceed to the latest thread with a homosexuality theme and begin to X people's posts and post opinions that oppose the Christian view. Now that can be problematic for you.

Right accuse and attack the godly and attempt to justify the ungodly...It is written that folks would call good, evil and call evil good. No "Christian" should condone or attempt to approve this sin or justify those who practice such things in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back