Three Lesbian Women 'marry' Each Other, Claim To Be World's First 'throuple'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is two a perverse arrangement if it's a straight couple who are promiscuous? Or adulterous?

One sin doesn't make all others suddenly less a stench in the nostrils of God.

Would a gay couple in a strictly monogamous relationship not be preferable to this?

The topic is a homosexual threesome. A homosexual couple is just as perverse.

I don't recognize that as a phrase in my Christian vernacular, I was raised Catholic and therefore "born again" at the time of my baptism.

Jesus says you must be born again. It is in His vernacular.

John 3:7
Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

What do you say to Him now?

Is two a perverse arrangement if it's a straight couple who are promiscuous? Or adulterous?
Would a gay couple in a strictly monogamous relationship not be preferable to this?
Yes two women is a perversion that even nature can attest too, and that God condemns as the greatest of sins against His Will.

Yes two women is a perversion that even nature can attest too, and that God condemns as the greatest of sins against His Will.
I'm not going to speak on God's behalf because I'm not God. Seems to me he had very specific words about judging not, lest ye be judged.

Was this your post?

If so, it matters not whether other so-called Christians would say in disagreement about this issue. What God says trumps any other view.
And of course your interpretation of what God says trumps the interpretations of all the other Christians.

And of course your interpretation of what God says trumps the interpretations of all the other Christians.

What Holy Spirit says about a matter trumps what you are saying here. It isn't my opinion, but God's that trumps your own.

Are you a homosexual here to try to generate some strife?

What Holy Spirit says about a matter trumps what you are saying here. It isn't my opinion, but God's that trumps your own.

Are you a homosexual here to try to generate some strife?
But again, you're putting words in God's mouth. You think they are God's words, but I disagree. And I have that right.

I'm not a homosexual, and I'm not creating strife, I'm saying stay on topic. Three lesbians have done something very unusual and bizarre and the story should be the issue here, not the whole issue of homosexuals.

I am not a Christian fundamentalist. I'm not interested in pronouncing myself "saved" before I have died. I'll leave that up to God.
Well He says if you don't have the Spirit, you are not saved and do not belong to Him...so He has already told you the verdict, yet you will not repent and on judgment Day it will be too late for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back