meaningless trials

Amen!

Although we are in a spiritual battle, Satan has no authority over the believer in Christ. God has given us His Word to guide us, His Holy Spirit to enable us, and the privilege of coming to Him anywhere, at any time, to pray about anything. He has also assured us that no trial will test us beyond our ability to bear it, and “he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it” as seen in 1 Corinthians 10:13.

Exactly - God will NOT ALLOW a trial or testing to be too big for us to handle when we walk in His ways. He will provide a way ourt through His word if we arte walking acdcording to His word. This does not say He sends them.............

Wisdom is bought with suffering, no other coin will do.
Think upon those who have never known suffering, what are they like? Do we really need a world full of Paris Hiltons?
It is God's will that we suffer because there is no way to teach other than by experience. Hard lessons require hard methods.
To quote Gandalf Greyhame - "the burnt hand teaches best, then advice about fire goes to the heart".

We get wisdom from His word. His word and ways are wisdom....

If I did it would say the same thing. God does not have to send trials for simply being alive in this world brings them. God Bless. Jim

So you would say that if we are 100% close to and walking with God and His word that no trials and suffering will come?

1. How do you explain childbirth pain? Do you know of a single mom on the planet since Eve that has escaped it?
2. How do you explain all the early disciples killed and tortured rather gruesomely? Can we be closer to God then them...?
3. How do you explain Job. God allowed the devil to have his way with Job up until the point of death.
4. Who made the Ebola virus? Arthritis? Cells able to be cancerous? Who gave us these nerve endings that feel so much pain?
5. You keep dodging and I keep asking you to explain to me how we can be any '''more''' 'right / deserving of help' with God after being saved / having a heart after His / repenting sincerely from all our sins. John 9:31 is crystal clear that His people have His ear. You keep saying 'walk according to His word / His ways'...what are you actually saying? What scripture are you proposing all others who endure suffering and love the Lord...are missing?

Last edited:
ALL:

Ok, so let's go over this one more time. (Legalists might like this.) God is love and He set boundries. Anything outside that boundry is fair game. Everything is like a court of law. Satan is the accuser (his name actually) and Jesus is our Lawyer/Judge. The problem is when we step outside of God's parameters issues happen, but unlike the OT days, we are not under the law anymore, and through Jesus we are free. So why do things still happen? The devil tries to see if YOU take authority by trusting and believing the word of God. Evil comes to us because of us and sin and others, not God. Anyone who says "it must be the will of God" doesn't under just Who God is.

If a man says "Come to my house at 6pm tonight, and I'll give you $1000." You go to their house at 6pm and he says "I've decided not to give it to you." What do we call that man? A liar. When we accuse God we say "it's His will". But that's just it, His WORD says all good and perfect gifts are from the Father! His WORD says that all the promises of the word of God are YES and AMEN through Jesus. His WORD says that we are free from ALL the curses of the law. So, who's the guilty party here? Not God. Is God a liar then? It's just easier to create a theology against the word of God so we can explain away OUR shortcomings. The greatest miracle is getting saved, yet, when we pray for healing or prosperity and we don't get it, we blame God instead of looking in the mirror. If you cannot take by faith (believe without doubt - doubt is defined as believing something contrary to faith) these promises, then how do you know you have enough faith to even be saved? What's the difference? Both require faith (aka trust in God), believing in His WORD.

How many threads are on this site dedicated to "Why does God hate me" or "Why am I sick" or "I can't find a job"? God is not a genie, but He has given us ALL things already – we just have to believe. We just have to see it in our mind’s eye and in our actions. God is good. God is love. Can God do evil? No! So why do so many think evil of Him?! What most people believe is what they can experience with their 5 senses and they live in defeat and confusion. If you've got issues, humble yourself, repent, give God the glory and BELIEVE His WORD! Gather up the unseen evidence and be fully persuaded (the meaning of faith) that God is not a liar and His WORD is true and for ME. Then picture your end result. That’s not positive thinking, that’s Godly thinking. God finds NO fault in us through Jesus - NONE! Yet I can look at myself and see faults! So is God a liar? NO! He sees us as we are in Jesus - PERFECT!

When we stop focusing on ourselves and our problems and focus on Him (things [in the Greek means completed tasks] not seen) then our circumstances change. To trust that guy for the $1000 requires proof after the initial falter. You have to gather evidence that he’s trustworthy. Too many have misjudged God, so it’s time to gather the evidence that He is trustworthy! Belief = Faith = Irrefutable proof = Evidence to support the belief!

Everyone says “it’s God will” but I can show you from the word of God is it not. So, do you believe your experiences (things seen) or the word of God and His promises (things not seen)? Which is it?

If you want to remain in the life YOU'VE chosen then keep giving evidence contrary to the word of God. You’ll find it based on what YOU choose. Look for freedom from sin and get health and prosperity, then you’ll find the evidence of it and have it grow. Look for excuses why evil must be, you’ll find it and it’ll grow. Here’s proof: stub your toe, and focus on it. The pain grows. Stub your toe and ignore it and focus on something else and the pain recedes. Why/How? What you focus on, your brain responds to and creates more pathways to allow more focus of it more.

When you declare God’s promises, then God’s promises will happen. Here’s another example: if you see a bottle of red liquid and you say “that red liquid has nothing to do with me” or “I bind that bottle of red liquid in the Name of Jesus” or “I take authority over you red liquid, in the NAME of JESUS!” What’s gonna happen to that red liquid: NOTHING! You’re focusing on it. Resist the devil don’t mean to engage with him, but to ignore him! Taking captive every thought! No cast words at nothing! You have been given authority over all things through Christ - USE it! He did all He did as a MAN, not as God. He paved the way for us to do what He did AND MORE He says! Glory to God how AWESOME!! He is LOVE! He is ALL! I am in HIM!

I’m learning this too. I’m preaching to myself too!

Don’t come back with “yea, buts…” either you believe it or you don’t. Choose life or choose death. It’s your choice and many sit waiting for God to do something He’s already DONE. No wonder Peter CHANGED the word of God from “by his stripes you are healed” to “by his stripes you were healed”! Come on folks, grow with me and believe (fully persuaded) that the word of God is true and every man is a liar!

Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:​

You need to listen to God and he will tell you specific promises He has for YOU. It is not what he has promised this or that other person. if he hasnt told you anything, just sit still and LISTEN.

Its a personal relationship you need to cultivate. Does everyone see? Is everyone blind? No and no. Does everyone have a job? No. Is everyone well? NO. Is everyone meant to be rich? Or poor? No and no. God specifically told abrahm his descendants would inherit the promised land. Even though we are now grafted in to the olive tree, does that mean we are all living inside israel, the holy land right now?
I dont know about you, but Im still in NZ.

The kingdom of God is not an earthly kingdom, it is a heavenly one. One day it will come to earth but only when Jesus returns.

Actually nobody would really believe a guy who said come to my house at 6pm and i'll give you $1000. Lol.

God doesnt bribe people like that. Also, I dont think people are saying its Gods will for this or that.
I think you just have to accept the situation right now is not meaningless and is actually refining you like the friery furnace. If they had never gone throught the fiery furnace, how would their faith have been tested? Did God stop the King and turn off the fiery furnace? He could have, he's God. Why would he allow that to happen do you think? It was made 7 times hotter!!!! Did he actually want them to go through it? I think yes. if He didnt, he would have given them an escape route. But He did not. He was there with them and they were not burned.

1. If a man says "Come to my house at 6pm tonight, and I'll give you $1000." You go to their house at 6pm and he says "I've decided not to give it to you." What do we call that man? A liar.

2. When we accuse God we say "it's His will". But that's just it, His WORD says all good and perfect gifts are from the Father! His WORD says that all the promises of the word of God are YES and AMEN through Jesus. His WORD says that we are free from ALL the curses of the law. So, who's the guilty party here? Not God. Is God a liar then?

3. It's just easier to create a theology against the word of God so we can explain away OUR shortcomings.

4. The greatest miracle is getting saved, yet, when we pray for healing or prosperity and we don't get it, we blame God instead of looking in the mirror. If you cannot take by faith (believe without doubt - doubt is defined as believing something contrary to faith) these promises, then how do you know you have enough faith to even be saved? What's the difference? Both require faith (aka trust in God), believing in His WORD.

5. God finds NO fault in us through Jesus - NONE! Yet I can look at myself and see faults! So is God a liar? NO! He sees us as we are in Jesus - PERFECT!

6. When we stop focusing on ourselves and our problems and focus on Him (things [in the Greek means completed tasks] not seen) then our circumstances change. To trust that guy for the $1000 requires proof after the initial falter. You have to gather evidence that he’s trustworthy. Too many have misjudged God, so it’s time to gather the evidence that He is trustworthy! Belief = Faith = Irrefutable proof = Evidence to support the belief!

7. Everyone says “it’s God will” but I can show you from the word of God is it not. So, do you believe your experiences (things seen) or the word of God and His promises (things not seen)? Which is it?

8. If you want to remain in the life YOU'VE chosen then keep giving evidence contrary to the word of God. You’ll find it based on what YOU choose.

9. Look for freedom from sin and get health and prosperity, then you’ll find the evidence of it and have it grow. Look for excuses why evil must be, you’ll find it and it’ll grow. Here’s proof: stub your toe, and focus on it. The pain grows. Stub your toe and ignore it and focus on something else and the pain recedes. Why/How? What you focus on, your brain responds to and creates more pathways to allow more focus of it more.

10. When you declare God’s promises, then God’s promises will happen. Here’s another example: if you see a bottle of red liquid and you say “that red liquid has nothing to do with me” or “I bind that bottle of red liquid in the Name of Jesus” or “I take authority over you red liquid, in the NAME of JESUS!” What’s gonna happen to that red liquid: NOTHING! You’re focusing on it. Resist the devil don’t mean to engage with him, but to ignore him! Taking captive every thought! No cast words at nothing! You have been given authority over all things through Christ - USE it! He did all He did as a MAN, not as God. He paved the way for us to do what He did AND MORE He says! Glory to God how AWESOME!! He is LOVE! He is ALL! I am in HIM!

11. Don’t come back with “yea, buts…” either you believe it or you don’t. Choose life or choose death. It’s your choice and many sit waiting for God to do something He’s already DONE. No wonder Peter CHANGED the word of God from “by his stripes you are healed” to “by his stripes you were healed”! Come on folks, grow with me and believe (fully persuaded) that the word of God is true and every man is a liar!

12. Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:​
1. That example is not applicable to us. We will never be a stranger in God's house that would need to keep Him to a promise. In light of the cross (this 'Man' just gave us ALL His inheritance) How is it anything but foolishness and disrespect to hold God to anything or in the absence of Him meeting our requests, accuse Him of anything?

2. The curse of the law was needing to be disciplined, excommunicated, stoned to death and burnt at the stake. That is what we escape. God's punishment on sins. Law says ''do X and you get Y''. What promises are ours? I don't know of a single promise I need to remember except for eternal life with Him. A stranger needs to remember promises. It is all he has.

3. We can't have shortcomings after we bend the knee to God and repent of all our sins / after we give our all to Him. With God as the judge only our all gets us saved / born again. Suggesting we must still do more is pushing pride in our own spirituality of sort / being a demi god / adding to the gospel.

4. We are saved and now if we don't get the desires / needs of our flesh its our fault? That is like me telling my kid I will not feed, clothe or attend to his medical needs until he looks in the mirror and learns to speak to me boldly with confidence (attitude) and claim his promises (twist my arm).

5. Amen, we are perfect in Jesus. Which means if we don't get relief from the storm whatever it may be, it is His will.

6. We are not a stranger that needs to muster up faith in God to supply $1000. We have already got faith in Him for our eternal security / provision. It is like me telling my wife to trust that I will give her $1000 when she knows I have her in my will. Does she really need to ''muster up'' more faith 'in me' for the $1000? God just died for us. We believe He did. Now we need to muster up faith that He will give us $1000, c'mon. It takes no faith 'for us'. It is a case of 'If I get it, I get it, if I don't, I don't'.

7. I believe quoting promises is making the word of God a vending machine.

8. So every poor or sick Christian that loves the Lord is in a life that they have chosen? They did not think to choose healing and prosperity?

9. You are twisting that. It is not a case of focus on freedom from sin and get prosperity. It is a case of focus on Jesus and whatever we are going through becomes a non issue. His peace surpasses all understanding = His peace surpasses all understanding.

10. If its not God's will it does not matter if we focus on everything but it, do a million rain dances, quote every scripture, fast for 41 days or pray our whole lives. It will stay a red liquid.

11. Praying ''Lord may your will be done and whatever it is you choose to do on the matter I accept it and will continue to serve you irrespectively'' = choosing death? Complete submission / trusting our lives 100% in His hands = choosing death?

By His stripes we are healed has nothing to do with bodily healing. The context there is clear that it is healed of sin.

12. Choosing life is choosing Jesus, fullstop.

Last edited:
Exactly - God will NOT ALLOW a trial or testing to be too big for us to handle when we walk in His ways. He will provide a way ourt through His word if we arte walking acdcording to His word. This does not say He sends them.............

I love you Jim and I wish that you were right on this one, but als the Bible does not agree with you.

Jeremiah 17:10......
"I, the Lord, SEARCH (EXAMINE) the HEART, I TEST the MIND, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the results of his DEEDS."

Job 23:10............
"
But HE (God) knows the way I take; when HE has TRIED ME [TESTED], I shall come forth as GOLD."

1 Peter 1:6-7......."In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by VARIOUS TRIALS, so that the PROOF of your faith, being more precious than GOLD which is PERISHABLE, even though TESTED BY FIRE".

Psalm 26:2 ..........
" Examine me, O Lord, and try me; Test my mind and my heart."

1. That example is not applicable to us. We will never be a stranger in God's house that would need to keep Him to a promise. In light of the cross (this 'Man' just gave us ALL His inheritance) How is it anything but foolishness and disrespect to hold God to anything or in the absence of Him meeting our requests, accuse Him of anything?

2. The curse of the law was needing to be disciplined, excommunicated, stoned to death and burnt at the stake. That is what we escape. God's punishment on sins. Law says ''do X and you get Y''. What promises are ours? I don't know of a single promise I need to remember except for eternal life with Him. A stranger needs to remember promises. It is all he has.

3. We can't have shortcomings after we bend the knee to God and repent of all our sins / after we give our all to Him. With God as the judge only our all gets us saved / born again. Suggesting we must still do more is pushing pride in our own spirituality of sort / being a demi god / adding to the gospel.

4. We are saved and now if we don't get the desires / needs of our flesh its our fault? That is like me telling my kid I will not feed, clothe or attend to his medical needs until he looks in the mirror and learns to speak to me boldly with confidence (attitude) and claim his promises (twist my arm).

5. Amen, we are perfect in Jesus. Which means if we don't get relief from the storm whatever it may be, it is His will.

6. We are not a stranger that needs to muster up faith in God to supply $1000. We have already got faith in Him for our eternal security / provision. It is like me telling my wife to trust that I will give her $1000 when she knows I have her in my will. Does she really need to ''muster up'' more faith 'in me' for the $1000? God just died for us. We believe He did. Now we need to muster up faith that He will give us $1000, c'mon. It takes no faith 'for us'. It is a case of 'If I get it, I get it, if I don't, I don't'.

7. I believe quoting promises is making the word of God a vending machine.

8. So every poor or sick Christian that loves the Lord is in a life that they have chosen? They did not think to choose healing and prosperity?

9. You are twisting that. It is not a case of focus on freedom from sin and get prosperity. It is a case of focus on Jesus and whatever we are going through becomes a non issue. His peace surpasses all understanding = His peace surpasses all understanding.

10. If its not God's will it does not matter if we focus on everything but it, do a million rain dances, quote every scripture, fast for 41 days or pray our whole lives. It will stay a red liquid.

11. Praying ''Lord may your will be done and whatever it is you choose to do on the matter I accept it and will continue to serve you irrespectively'' = choosing death? Complete submission / trusting our lives 100% in His hands = choosing death?

By His stripes we are healed has nothing to do with bodily healing. The context there is clear that it is healed of sin.

12. Choosing life is choosing Jesus, fullstop.

Good stuff King. Also there is the Bible fact that WE are not to TEST God.

Deuteronomy 6:16 ................
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested Him at Massah".

We get wisdom from His word. His word and ways are wisdom....

James 1:2-4.........
"When all kinds of trials and temptations crowd into your lives, my brothers, don't resent them as intruders, but welcome them as friends! Realize that they come to test your faith and to produce in you the quality of endurance. But let the process go on until that endurance is fully developed, and you will find you have become men of mature character, men of integrity with no weak spots."

That tells me that WISDOM cann come through the God-ordained painful surprises of life when we lean out the window and yell, "Help!"

Major I did NOT say we dont have or are immune to them. I said and I say again.......
Walking in the Spirit or another words living as He has told us in His word limits the power of trials over us. This means that we can have Joy and Peace and get through them with out being all worked up and bothered and defeated.

Major lets view what James said.....You quoted 1:2-4 and this is truth and I agree HOWEVER this does NOT in any way say that God sends trials to strengthen us or teach us or perfect patience in us......That is a religious mind set.

When we face a trial according to how Gods words directs us to live and act then YES as James has said they can build endurence and so forth. If a person responds to trials from the flesh or old nature then all thery do is cause problems and strife and pain or take you away from walking with God.

In life ( world ) we will have tribulations and trilas and so forth but in CHRIST we have peace.
We can not escape them. However we can over come them and NOT be over come by them.
Why is it that you feel God is the author of trials from what James said ?

Look ADVERSITY of any kind in a life of any person -saved or not saved - PROVES OR SHOWS what they are made of. This is the testing of Faith James is talking about. People have trials if they are saved or not saved. James is telling us to count it as joy - for in this ( if we walk upright in His ways ) can strengthen us - why ? because we are exercising His word in the situastion which builds faith and patience but if we respond out side of his ways then it shows how little patience we have.

Now then Patience does not mean Putting up with it until it is over as many feel.
No - Patience in a biblicasl sense means being the same today and tomorrow or consistent and constantly the same in Faith not swaying. Be at peace and sure of Gods word at all times.

God does not have to send trials brother - this world brings them for free.
God Bless
Jim

Again Jim, I cannot agree with your thinking as it does not line up with The Word of God.

The focus is on....."Does God send trials/testing".

To reject that is to say that God is not in controle of all things therefore life becomes nothing more than LUCK! I just can not agree with that.

I am saying that testing.trials do indeed come from God. They come either directly or He ALLOWS them but in either case the result is the same.

When God tests His children, He does a valuable thing.

If you will recall, David sought God’s testing, asking Him to examine his heart and mind and see that they were true to Him as seen in Psalm 26:2; 139:23.

Then when Abram was tested by God in the matter of sacrificing Isaac, Abram obeyed as recorded in Hebrews 11:17–19 and showed to all the world that he is the father of faith as stated in Romans 4:16.

In both the Old and New Testaments, the words translated “test” mean “to prove by trial.” Therefore, when God tests His children, His purpose is to prove that our faith is real. That does not mean that God needs to prove it to Himself since He knows all things, but He is proving to us that our faith is real, that we are truly His children, and that no trial will overcome our faith.
James in his book in chapter 1:12 goes on to say that testing is a blessing, because, when the testing is over and we have “stood the test,” we will “receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him”.

The Bible clearly tells us that testing/trials comes from our heavenly Father who works all things together for good for those who love Him and who are called to be the children of God as we see in Romans 8:28.

I am so very sorry that you do not understand that Jim.

Yeah isnt the Lords prayer 'they kingdom come, thy will be done?'
Not..'lord you promised ME! me me me whine whine whine...I know, I'm gonna declare it and claim it!'

Abdicate where did you get this theology from? It sound suspiciously like name it and claim it, or as it is widely known, blab it and grab it.

The promise to us has alway been eternal life.,that is the gift of the holy spirit and the heavenly kingdom. Jesus has never promised us money. He has something far better, our salvation and life with Him. And riches beyond what we can ask or think.

ALL:

Ok, so let's go over this one more time. (Legalists might like this.) God is love and He set boundries. Anything outside that boundry is fair game. Everything is like a court of law. Satan is the accuser (his name actually) and Jesus is our Lawyer/Judge. The problem is when we step outside of God's parameters issues happen, but unlike the OT days, we are not under the law anymore, and through Jesus we are free. So why do things still happen? The devil tries to see if YOU take authority by trusting and believing the word of God. Evil comes to us because of us and sin and others, not God. Anyone who says "it must be the will of God" doesn't under just Who God is.

If a man says "Come to my house at 6pm tonight, and I'll give you $1000." You go to their house at 6pm and he says "I've decided not to give it to you." What do we call that man? A liar. When we accuse God we say "it's His will". But that's just it, His WORD says all good and perfect gifts are from the Father! His WORD says that all the promises of the word of God are YES and AMEN through Jesus. His WORD says that we are free from ALL the curses of the law. So, who's the guilty party here? Not God. Is God a liar then? It's just easier to create a theology against the word of God so we can explain away OUR shortcomings. The greatest miracle is getting saved, yet, when we pray for healing or prosperity and we don't get it, we blame God instead of looking in the mirror. If you cannot take by faith (believe without doubt - doubt is defined as believing something contrary to faith) these promises, then how do you know you have enough faith to even be saved? What's the difference? Both require faith (aka trust in God), believing in His WORD.

How many threads are on this site dedicated to "Why does God hate me" or "Why am I sick" or "I can't find a job"? God is not a genie, but He has given us ALL things already – we just have to believe. We just have to see it in our mind’s eye and in our actions. God is good. God is love. Can God do evil? No! So why do so many think evil of Him?! What most people believe is what they can experience with their 5 senses and they live in defeat and confusion. If you've got issues, humble yourself, repent, give God the glory and BELIEVE His WORD! Gather up the unseen evidence and be fully persuaded (the meaning of faith) that God is not a liar and His WORD is true and for ME. Then picture your end result. That’s not positive thinking, that’s Godly thinking. God finds NO fault in us through Jesus - NONE! Yet I can look at myself and see faults! So is God a liar? NO! He sees us as we are in Jesus - PERFECT!

When we stop focusing on ourselves and our problems and focus on Him (things [in the Greek means completed tasks] not seen) then our circumstances change. To trust that guy for the $1000 requires proof after the initial falter. You have to gather evidence that he’s trustworthy. Too many have misjudged God, so it’s time to gather the evidence that He is trustworthy! Belief = Faith = Irrefutable proof = Evidence to support the belief!

Everyone says “it’s God will” but I can show you from the word of God is it not. So, do you believe your experiences (things seen) or the word of God and His promises (things not seen)? Which is it?

If you want to remain in the life YOU'VE chosen then keep giving evidence contrary to the word of God. You’ll find it based on what YOU choose. Look for freedom from sin and get health and prosperity, then you’ll find the evidence of it and have it grow. Look for excuses why evil must be, you’ll find it and it’ll grow. Here’s proof: stub your toe, and focus on it. The pain grows. Stub your toe and ignore it and focus on something else and the pain recedes. Why/How? What you focus on, your brain responds to and creates more pathways to allow more focus of it more.

When you declare God’s promises, then God’s promises will happen. Here’s another example: if you see a bottle of red liquid and you say “that red liquid has nothing to do with me” or “I bind that bottle of red liquid in the Name of Jesus” or “I take authority over you red liquid, in the NAME of JESUS!” What’s gonna happen to that red liquid: NOTHING! You’re focusing on it. Resist the devil don’t mean to engage with him, but to ignore him! Taking captive every thought! No cast words at nothing! You have been given authority over all things through Christ - USE it! He did all He did as a MAN, not as God. He paved the way for us to do what He did AND MORE He says! Glory to God how AWESOME!! He is LOVE! He is ALL! I am in HIM!

I’m learning this too. I’m preaching to myself too!

Don’t come back with “yea, buts…” either you believe it or you don’t. Choose life or choose death. It’s your choice and many sit waiting for God to do something He’s already DONE. No wonder Peter CHANGED the word of God from “by his stripes you are healed” to “by his stripes you were healed”! Come on folks, grow with me and believe (fully persuaded) that the word of God is true and every man is a liar!

Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV
I like it when you wake up and speak my brother. Thank you for speaking this to us.
God Bless
Jim

So you would say that if we are 100% close to and walking with God and His word that no trials and suffering will come?

1. How do you explain childbirth pain? Do you know of a single mom on the planet since Eve that has escaped it?
2. How do you explain all the early disciples killed and tortured rather gruesomely? Can we be closer to God then them...?
3. How do you explain Job. God allowed the devil to have his way with Job up until the point of death.
4. Who made the Ebola virus? Arthritis? Cells able to be cancerous? Who gave us these nerve endings that feel so much pain?
5. You keep dodging and I keep asking you to explain to me how we can be any '''more''' 'right / deserving of help' with God after being saved / having a heart after His / repenting sincerely from all our sins. John 9:31 is crystal clear that His people have His ear. You keep saying 'walk according to His word / His ways'...what are you actually saying? What scripture are you proposing all others who endure suffering and love the Lord...are missing?

No kj you need to slow down and read what is said. I never said we willnot have trials

What promises are ours?
I don't have the desire to refute your excuses because you didn't accept what I wrote when I purposefully left off quoting all verses from the word of God that say exactly what I wrote, just to see if any would believe. So I will answer this one quoted above:

2 Corinthians 1:20 (KJV)
For all the promises of God in him [are] yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.​

So you got your fire insurance, praise the Lord God!

Back