Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

Hey David,

I keep hearing these frogs outside, so I started Googling how to catch a frog, but couldn't really find any useful information. I think you might know how to catch a frog yes?
Oh yea! I have been a frog catcher and a frog giger for many years.... If you have a flash light you can zap them and blind them so they wont see you coming...:sneaky:

Oh yea! I have been a frog catcher and a frog giger for many years.... If you have a flash light you can zap them and blind them so they wont see you coming...:sneaky:

That's what its called, GIGER! Yeah I thought I seen on duck dynasty they were flashing some animal and catching them, but I couldn't remember if it was a frog or a crocodile.

I don't like to kill animals anymore...but I still have the skills if I need them... I grew up hunting and fishing and frog gigin and mud turtle catching etc.. I have all the country boy skills "and a country boy can survive":whistle:

This is why I need to master all the skills. Incase I need to survive. I watched a lot of man vs wild, plus plus my strong will, but I feel there is more to be learned. We need a survival category on this forum, for the "end timers"

This is why I need to master all the skills. Incase I need to survive. I watched a lot of man vs wild, plus plus my strong will, but I feel there is more to be learned. We need a survival category on this forum, for the "end timers"
Good Idea...(y) You can sell them some of your gas powered air conditioners...:LOL:

What are you guys up to? I'm driving listening to Jesus music
Its amazing..your worried about eating a egg from an unhappy chicken..yet you drive all over S. California texting... Do you think thats healthy? Do you think being smashed into a big semi truck is keeping the temple of God..? :eek:
The more I think about it the more Mike was right about you.:mad:

I will not mention my driving anymore. It seems to cause you guys to stumble with hate in your little hearts. Always making angry faces. No love, no love for clowns, bears, chickens, people that are skillful enough to drive and text. I will pray that your little heart gets filled with love.

Back