Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

Hey I just noticed something? Why does that "picture" from your phone that shows the members of this forum, have the words "Moscow, Russia" post # 346...??? You sure your real name is Isaiah? Or is it Boris!:mad:

Hey I got my picture up on FB...its time for you to let me and Allie know who you really are...we are getting a little suspicious of all this secrecy stuff..:mad:

Look into the eyes of that man and know the fear of the Lord:mad:

Hey I got my picture up on FB...its time for you to let me and Allie know who you really are...we are getting a little suspicious of all this secrecy stuff..:mad:

In fact your probably why Allie has stopped coming to the forum..the way you have acted toward her is shameful!:(

Hey I just noticed something? Why does that "picture" from your phone that shows the members of this forum, have the words "Moscow, Russia" post # 346...??? You sure your real name is Isaiah? Or is it Boris!:mad:
If you were to check my ip address right now it would say I am in Bucharest. Bună seara!

If you were to check my ip address right now it would say I am in Bucharest. Bună seara!
Well what kind of person causes so much trouble on the internet that they must use that kind of deception? Maybe you should consider your behavior...young man? And also make sure that you pass on all this knowledge to me...because I seem to get kicked off these forum things, a lot? But I am doing what is right...im sure you are just causing trouble:cautious:

You look younger then I thought. I pictured a grumpy old man for some reason.

Well what kind of person causes so much trouble on the internet that they must use that kind of deception? Maybe you should consider your behavior...young man? And also make sure that you pass on all this knowledge to me...because I seem to get kicked off these forum things, a lot? But I am doing what is right...im sure you are just causing trouble:cautious:

Well google, and other websites don't like when people move around their websites too fast. They think it's a bot or something, so they start banning IP addresses. So you gotta switch the ip address up frequently, to throw them off the scent.

Even when I was doing my keyword research, they were banning my proxies left and right. I had to keep feeding my bot new proxies, such a pain! But now I have a golden ticket!

Well google, and other websites don't like when people move around their websites too fast. They think it's a bot or something, so they start banning IP addresses. So you gotta switch the ip address up frequently, to throw them off the scent.

Even when I was doing my keyword research, they were banning my proxies left and right. I had to keep feeding my bot new proxies, such a pain! But now I have a golden ticket!
"a golden ticket" ...now where always walk in the Lords ways.. Don't be deceived by "golden" tickets ;)

Hey David,

I keep hearing these frogs outside, so I started Googling how to catch a frog, but couldn't really find any useful information. I think you might know how to catch a frog yes?

Back