Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

Oh come on...its not the same! No where is it written that our snakes are blessed because of Him... but it is clear that God has given us all food to be enjoyed and it is "blessed" in thanks giving. I believe all those who are so worried about what they eat are just "fearful" and all that is unbelief...Our life is in Christ and comes from the Spirit, I believe in moderation in all things, but food cannot relate to godliness.

Some people eat snakes. I heard it tastes like chicken, not the free range kind. :sick:[/QUOTE]
If I was hungry and had nothing else...I WOULD PRAY over it...God would bless it (according to His Word) and I would enjoy it, if I had some salt and pepper. I would never worry about how many calories it had or if the snake had a happy life:LOL:

Some people eat snakes. I heard it tastes like chicken, not the free range kind. :sick:
If I was hungry and had nothing else...I WOULD PRAY over it...God would bless it (according to His Word) and I would enjoy it, if I had some salt and pepper. I would never worry about how many calories it had or if the snake had a happy life:LOL:[/QUOTE]
I would pray for some manna. I bet it tastes better then garlic bread!

If I was hungry and had nothing else...I WOULD PRAY over it...God would bless it (according to His Word) and I would enjoy it, if I had some salt and pepper. I would never worry about how many calories it had or if the snake had a happy life:LOL:
I would pray for some manna. I bet it tastes better then garlic bread![/QUOTE]
The way some of you "believers" are....you guys would not eat manna if it had too many calories:LOL:

Look more people die from bitterness, fear, strive etc.. than all food stuff put together. The reason some eat so unhealthy is because they are not full in their hearts. No the Gospel "the real gospel" is the Power of God....food and drink are nothing.

Moving on up!

a2Tft3N.png

I would pray for some manna. I bet it tastes better then garlic bread!
The way some of you "believers" are....you guys would not eat manna if it had too many calories:LOL:

Look more people die from bitterness, fear, strive etc.. than all food stuff put together. The reason some eat so unhealthy is because they are not full in their hearts. No the Gospel "the real gospel" is the Power of God....food and drink are nothing.[/QUOTE]

I have meat to eat that ye know not of, because man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God!! :whistle:

You know they have all these studies to see the effect of this or that... They come out all the time and tell people if you eat this or that it will cause this or that. I would like to see a study on the negative effect of all these studies? A placebo has a certain effect upon the mind, a person who thinks they are healthy will release from there own mind and body that which helps them be healed. Consider all the times we are told "this is bad for you" that will cause cancer etc... Just as a placebo has up to a 25% effect in a positive way, these negative declarations, most likely cause much more harm than good. Think about that when your eating your happy eggs:)

Must be a pretty interesting place that California? They set around looking at there eggs and think about how happy the chicken was that laid it....:LOL:

What about the honey bees out there in California...do they have certain sized hives before your folks can put a little honey on your toast?:rolleyes:

Yes, and the flowers are also organic.
Sounds like a place of fantasy and wonder that California? The bunch of most ungodly people in the world, setting on one of the most dangerous earthquake zones in the world... and they are worried about how happy the chickens are that lay the eggs they eat?:rolleyes:

Ge 13:13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

Last edited:
Eze 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
16 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
18 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.
19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Put up a video of your "parades" where all the folks are flaunting there sin before the Lord...and I will remove the dislike;)

Back