How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to have sex to have my three children. It was pretty sexual. :rolleyes:
Okay. But I meant that if I want to have sex only for pleasure with my husband, then that will be sexual and lustful, but to have children, it will be only romantic and not like "naughty". Because I don't want to get a sexual memory from the children I have (the memory is about the naughty thing leading to new beings).

Nope. But there is this Jewish Hamsa hand that has some gemstones inside... And there is a text in it that says "Love, luck, life, joy, faith, health, peace". But then again, gemstones are created by God... There's nothing wrong with gemstones, and my intent of keeping this Hamsa is only for decoration, not to bring any occult energy. And I also have this salt rock lamp at my room.

It is occultic. It needs to go.

So what is the difference right? I will tell you...If you lust or whatever for that which is given to you by God, or desire etc... Its sanctified by God...if you lust for that which is not yours, then that is covetousness...Not in Gods will...
But lust about own husband?

It is occultic. It needs to go.
All gemstones are occult? Even gemstone jewelry? But yes, I heard that Hamsa is from the Kabbalah, right? My mom has a Jewish friend who practices some sort of Kabbalah. She is very Jewish and she has these Jewish rules, but she believes in powers of gemstones and she does astrology...

Okay. But I meant that if I want to have sex only for pleasure with my husband, then that will be sexual and lustful, but to have children, it will be only romantic and not like "naughty". Because I don't want to get a sexual memory from the children I have (the memory is about the naughty thing leading to new beings).

For crying out loud! How do you know which encounter will generate a pregnancy? You have some pretty outlandish notions, girl! You are of the mind that sex is dirty.

You need Jesus Christ to change your mind about so many things. Stop focusing on things you haven't the right to focus on yet, anyway.

Nope. But there is this Jewish Hamsa hand that has some gemstones inside... And there is a text in it that says "Love, luck, life, joy, faith, health, peace". But then again, gemstones are created by God... There's nothing wrong with gemstones, and my intent of keeping this Hamsa is only for decoration, not to bring any occult energy. And I also have this salt rock lamp at my room.
Did you use it for occult stuff? before?

All gemstones are occult? Even gemstone jewelry? But yes, I heard that Hamsa is from the Kabbalah, right? My mom has a Jewish friend who practices some sort of Kabbalah. She is very Jewish and she has these Jewish rules, but she believes in powers of gemstones and she does astrology...

The hamsa is an occultic object that is believed to ward off the"evil eye". It needs to go.

Ok here is the plan I have...to break satans power, we are going to have communion with Polly...and the Blood and the Body of the Lord will break every yoke. ..just waiting until she has given up something from the demonic realm? Glory :D

Got the Holy Ghost on that one!

The hamsa is an occultic object that is believed to ward off the"evil eye". It needs to go.
I didn't know that... :/

The origins from it are also Islamic too, and Islamic is a bit occult too.

Did you use it for occult stuff? before?
I never used this hamsa for any occult stuff, and the salt lamp I never used for anything occult, but in 2012 I had this Pagan thing that sometimes I closed my curtains and light at my room and I put my salt lamp on just to worship some Pagan spirits.

I never used this hamsa for any occult stuff, and the salt lamp I never used for anything occult, but in 2012 I had this Pagan thing that sometimes I closed my curtains and light at my room and I put my salt lamp on just to worship some Pagan spirits.

Islam has some of its beliefs from Judaism.

Well lets get rid of anything you think "might" even be related to the occult...ok?

Well, there you go! You've now identified another article where evil has made an attachment. Good job! Say goodbye to that.

We also have some small figures of the Buddha statue, but they are only bought from some hippie shops. Are those figures occult too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back