How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I find romantic sex to be very boring. I am not the type of girl who wants to have sex with my future husband only because it's romantic and only because I love him. IT'S NORMAL TO LUST ABOUT THE OWN HUSBAND.

And that's it! I am feeling this dark feeling still on me and I need to freaking get rid of it and I need to get rid of Asmodeus (that demons is freaking ugly by the way) and Lucifer and Ilosovic Stayne and Aaro Vaalanne and Aamon (these are all demons) and I need a freaking miracle! What in the world do I have to do so I can receive the miracles, I am already reading the Bible and praying when I need, but it seems like this is not enough. And my love for strangers is just respect, not platonic feelings. It's so weird to have suddenly platonic feelings for strangers.

I am so hurt today and I feel this dark presence and God dares to not freaking help me!!!!

And sexual attraction and thoughts and feelings ARE created by God, but for married people.

Precisely why dictionaries have a numbers of definition for one word….

Thus, we apply Principles of Charity…

lust

/lʌst/ Show IPA
noun
1. intense sexual desire or appetite.
2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness.
3. a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually followed by for ): a lust for power.
4. ardent enthusiasm; zest; relish: an enviable lust for life.
5. Obsolete .
a. pleasure or delight.
b. desire; inclination; wish.

Although, I think semantics is important as listener may misinterpret....

Lol, I find romantic sex to be very boring. I am not the type of girl who wants to have sex with my future husband only because it's romantic and only because I love him. IT'S NORMAL TO LUST ABOUT THE OWN HUSBAND.

As a single girl, you have no right to hold opinions such as that. Lust is abnormal. In a good and godly marriage (you know, the kind that God is a part of?) sexual expression is a load of fun, and deeply satisfying, and sin doesn't play a part in it.

When you are ready for a solid love commitment---and marriage---you will comprehend what I am saying, here.

And that's it! I am feeling this dark feeling still on me and I need to freaking get rid of it and I need to get rid of Asmodeus (that demons is freaking ugly by the way) and Lucifer and Ilosovic Stayne and Aaro Vaalanne and Aamon (these are all demons) and I need a freaking miracle! What in the world do I have to do so I can receive the miracles, I am already reading the Bible and praying when I need, but it seems like this is not enough. And my love for strangers is just respect, not platonic feelings. It's so weird to have suddenly platonic feelings for strangers.

I am so hurt today and I feel this dark presence and God dares to not freaking help me!!!!

And sexual attraction and thoughts and feelings ARE created by God, but for married people.

God is always willing and desiring to help you. You are the one cutting Him out. You need to tell these demonic idiots to get lost in JESUS' name because it is JESUS CHRIST you serve, and it is JESUS CHRIST you belong to.

As for platonic feelings...what's wrong with them? You should have them.

Precisely why dictionaries have a numbers of definition for one word….

Thus, we apply Principles of Charity…

lust

/lʌst/ Show IPA
noun
1. intense sexual desire or appetite.
2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness.
3. a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually followed by for ): a lust for power.
4. ardent enthusiasm; zest; relish: an enviable lust for life.
5. Obsolete .
a. pleasure or delight.
b. desire; inclination; wish.
I think #3 is the best definition in that list.

As a single girl, you have no right to hold opinions such as that. Lust is abnormal. In a good and godly marriage (you know, the kid that God is a part of?) sexual expression is a load of fun, and deeply satisfying, and sin doesn't play a part in it.

When you are ready for a solid love relationship--and marriage---you will comprehend what I am saying, here.

God is always willing and desiring to help you. You are the one cutting Him out. You need to tell these demonic idiots to get lost in JESUS' name because it is JESUS CHRIST you serve, and it is JESUS CHRIST you belong to.

As for platonic feelings...what's wrong with them? You should have them.
And the demons won't go away when I tell them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ...

And it's just that I CAN'T have SUDDENLY platonic feelings for strangers. BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THEM! And I can't force myself to love anyone in any way.

And what in the world? Sexual desire is OKAY in marriage, and also sexual fantasies about the spouse. What are you saying? Why does sex have to be just fluffy romance. This is sick.

And the demons won't go away when I tell them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ...

And it's just that I CAN'T have SUDDENLY platonic feelings for strangers. BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THEM! And I can't force myself to love anyone in any way.

And what in the world? Sexual desire is OKAY in marriage, and also sexual fantasies about the spouse. What are you saying? Why does sex have to be just fluffy romance. This is sick.

They will only leave when you close the door on their invitation. When they have been given rights, they do not abdicate them unless there is a renunciation of those rights. That is why you need special spiritual counseling to determine where it is in your life you have given them rights to be there. Sometimes it is done without our being aware we have done so.

I recommend highly a book by Neil T. Anderson, "The Bondage Breaker," which has been the source of so many people receiving freedom, and I am one of them. In chapter 13, there is a spiritual checklist and a series of questions that you need to fill out for yourself, and perhaps share with a wise Christian mentor who is walking with you through this to determine the gate by which these things have entered. Get the book and read it all, and do the checklist. Maybe once you have done the checklist, you can PM me and we can discuss it.

Polly your view on marriage is very distorted. It's about love, not lust. It's about having a relationship, not sex. Sex is only there to strengthen that bond, but it in itself is NOT that bond.

Sounds to me like you just want some sex doll for a partner.

They will only leave when you close the door on their invitation. When they have been given rights, they do not abdicate them unless there is a renunciation of those rights. That is why you need special spiritual counseling to determine where it is in your life you have given them rights to be there. Sometimes it is done without our being aware we have done so.

I recommend highly a book by Neil T. Anderson, "The Bondage Breaker," which has been the source of so many people receiving freedom, and I am one of them. In chapter 13, there is a spiritual checklist and a series of questions that you need to fill out for yourself, and perhaps share with a wise Christian mentor who is walking with you through this to determine the gate by which these things have entered. Get the book and read it all, and do the checklist. Maybe once you have done the checklist, you can PM me and we can discuss it.
I just threw my mom's astrology book away. It was a book about divination.

I just threw my mom's astrology book away. It was a book about divination.

Great! It would be even better to burn it so no one else has an opportunity to look at it. There may be more things that you need to get rid of. Do you have a ouija board?

Polly your view on marriage is very distorted. It's about love, not lust. It's about having a relationship, not sex. Sex is only there to strengthen that bond, but it in itself is NOT that bond.

Sounds to me like you just want some sex doll for a partner.
That's not true, you know nothing. You are not even 17.

And yes, I will love my future husband, but the sex is SEXUAL, not romantic. Sexual desire and feelings and thoughts are for reproduction, they are not sinful. Sexuality in marriage is also about releasing the "horniness", it's not about "awww gooodness I wuuwww youuu soooo much I wanna conjoin with youuuu".

Great! It would be even better to burn it so no one else has an opportunity to look at it. There may be more things that you need to get rid of. Do you have a ouija board?
There's no ouija board in my home. Never was.

And I cannot burn things, and the trash will be anyway burned or destroyed later at the landfills or those industrial places were they either recycle or burn the trash.

And yes, I will love my future husband, but the sex is SEXUAL, not romantic. Sexual desire and feelings and thoughts are for reproduction, they are not sinful. Sexuality in marriage is also about releasing the "horniness", it's not about "awww gooodness I wuuwww youuu soooo much I wanna conjoin with youuuu".

Polly, romance between a husband and wife includes sex. Your choice of the word, "horniness" shows you have no idea what goes on in a truly blessed marriage relationship. You have just introduced the carnal world into it.

You have a bond, THEN you have sex. You don't have a bond, and have sex, too. The bond you have with your spouse is STRENGTHENED during sex, not thrown out the window.

Your view of romance is very cliche I might add. :/

There's no ouija board in my home. Never was.

And I cannot burn things, and the trash will be anyway burned or destroyed later at the landfills or those industrial places were they either recycle or burn the trash.

OK, maybe tearing it up will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back