How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no wonder she's been under attack... she's surrounded herself with witchcraft. Now she needs to replace all that with focusing on Jesus - someone tell her because she's got me on ignore.

By the way, I feel a bit better now... I feel more chill and peaceful now after throwing away the divination book.

That is what you can expect every time you identify an object and deal with it. You have a foothold of witchcraft there, and you break the power of the enemy every time you do this! Now, keep focusing on Jesus Christ with every act of conquering you make!

He is helping you!

If in the end, Polly becomes a great and mighty minister of Christ...somebody needs to write a book..lol
LOL! :D I am also thinking all the time about writing an anime series about myself where I fight against the demons, and in those series I wear a polar bear amazon warrior costume and I fight against the demons with a "Heavenly sword" that comes from the cross when the cross is turned into such sword. :p My other weapons are also the polar bear paw gloves' claws. :D

Right now I still imagine myself being that polar bear amazon warrior and I destroy the demonic objects with my Heavenly sword. ;3

By the way, do I need to get rid of my salt rock lamp?

Tell her to use here imagination to focus on being the warrior of Ephesians 6 instead of a polar bear - she's a human.

Right now I still imagine myself being that polar bear amazon warrior and I destroy the demonic objects with my Heavenly sword. ;3

By the way, do I need to get rid of my salt rock lamp?

What do you think? What do you think Jesus is telling you? Ask Him and wait on His answer.

By the way, are horror pictures also portals to demons? For example, the Creepypasta pictures. Are they?

Those pictures are on the Internet only.

What about art about demons, like Slenderman and the Stayne demon?

Lol, why can't I just imagine being a superhero amazon warrior who wears a polar bear costume, like in anime? Why can't I have some creativity? I doubt God forbids imaginary creativity.
No but imagine reality - you are a human and God gave you His view of what you look like in Ephesians 6... please someone tell her as she has me on ignore.

By the way, are horror pictures also portals to demons? For example, the Creepypasta pictures. Are they?

Yes yes yes and yes...

Lol, why can't I just imagine being a superhero amazon warrior who wears a polar bear costume, like in anime? Why can't I have some creativity? I doubt God forbids imaginary creativity.

There is a time and a place that is appropriate for creative use of the imagination, and this is not one of them. You are dealing with serious issues---life and death, as a matter of fact, and one of them is the control of your thoughts.

All dangerous to you.

There is a time and a place that is appropriate for it and this is not one of them. You are dealing with serious issues---life and death, as a matter of fact, and one of them is the control of your thoughts.
Okay, I see.

But maybe I can create later after this whole battle against demons a book series about my life which contains a bit of fantasy too where I fight against the demons while I wear the polar bear costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back