How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have to get rid of anime too, then my life is freaking over. WHY IS GOD BEING SO UNFAIR TO ME ONLY TO PROTECT ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH JUST CHRISTIAN MOVIES OR SERIES. NO. NO. NO!!!

Those spells are NOT REAL. Why the frick you think they are real? That's not true. Delusions like this annoy me.

Kids do take an interest in witchcraft because of the books. That is why she is responsible for the evil influence over our children's minds. She is an evil woman, and may actually be ignorant of what she is doing, because she is a tool of the enemy.

In reality they are not real, but in wiccan religion they are real to them and that makes them an abomination to God. Get real Polly, for once, believe God's word.
They are real only if a Wiccan decides to invent a spell with the same name and effect, they are not real before Rowling invented.

If I have to get rid of anime too, then my life is freaking over. WHY IS GOD BEING SO UNFAIR TO ME ONLY TO PROTECT ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH JUST CHRISTIAN MOVIES OR SERIES. NO. NO. NO!!!

Anime has a very strong demonic component also, and yes, God will want to clean you out of that as well. God is never unfair, but of course anything evil will shake its fist at Him and call Him a tyrant.

Anyone who is a Christian can certainly find things that entertain them without having to compromise their mental---and more importantly, their spiritual health.

Frick this stuff. I am being attacked and abused by demons, then God is being unfair to me that I have to possibly get rid of anime too and secular music what I can dance to, and then there is this clingy Bangladeshi guy who is very much in love with me and he is so clingy to me still and only thinks about me even though I said that I only want to be friends with him.

My life... Is... Ruined...

I prophecy you will come back and complain about being attacked, believe it or not. If you don't get rid of all these things and "memories" then you have to again ask yourself you really want Jesus or these "things" which won't be around in 200 years. Which is more real, Jesus or imaginations that exalt themselves against the knowledge of God. If you believe your young confused life is over, you don't give much credit to God Almighty.

Frick this stuff. I am being attacked and abused by demons, then God is being unfair to me that I have to possibly get rid of anime too and secular music what I can dance to, and then there is this clingy Bangladeshi guy who is very much in love with me and he is so clingy to me still and only thinks about me even though I said that I only want to be friends with him.

Really.

God is being unfair in trying to cleanse you of evil influences? For trying to help you have a wonderful, happy life?

This is not funny anymore. I think I want to get rid of this world now and enter Heaven now... My life is now ruined... My heart hurts now...

And why the frick would anime be demonic? THAT'S NOT TRUE! I watch anime that are about girls of my own age doing good things, like going to school, hanging out, etc. It's called Lucky Star and it has no strong content.

:rolleyes:

I prophecy you will come back and complain about being attacked, believe it or not. If you don't get rid of all these things and "memories" then you have to again ask yourself you really want Jesus or these "things" which won't be around in 200 years. Which is more real, Jesus or imaginations that exalt themselves against the knowledge of God. If you believe your young confused life is over, you don't give much credit to God Almighty.
200 YEARS? ARE YOU CRAZY? NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHEN JESUS WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!

200 YEARS? ARE YOU CRAZY? NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHEN JESUS WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!
You've got such a negative feel for me you cannot read what I've said or understand what I mean. I leave you to your own understanding. When you calm down and want to talk, I'll come back.

This is not funny anymore. I think I want to get rid of this world now and enter Heaven now... My life is now ruined... My heart hurts now...

And why the frick would anime be demonic? THAT'S NOT TRUE! I watch anime that are about girls of my own age doing good things, like going to school, hanging out, etc. It's called Lucky Star and it has no strong content.

Honey, it never WAS funny.

Not all anime is occultish, but much of it is. You have to be careful, and I doubt you can be at this point.

Most anime is only slice of life stuff, like Lucky Star and Ai Yori Aoshi. Those are the animes I watch currently. Then later I will watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and K-On! which are also slice of life. Then I will also watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 4 and the MLP movies.

Most anime is only slice of life stuff, like Lucky Star and Ai Yori Aoshi. Those are the animes I watch currently. Then later I will watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and K-On! which are also slice of life. Then I will also watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 4 and the MLP movies.

Well even My Little Pony glorifies magic. My own granddaughter is so hooked on My Little Pony and I just cringe whenever she talks about it or plays with her "My Little Pony" toys. If she was my child, I wouldn't have it in my house.

But surely children know that what they’re reading is fantasy, right? Unfortunately, no. Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling openly admits that she gets hundreds of letters from fans who want to attend Hogwart’s, Potter’s fictional wizardry school. In a documentary by New Age expert Caryl Matrisciana entitled Harry Potter: Witchcraft Repacked, children openly admit to wanting Potter’s power to cast spells and hexes on their parents and teachers, or to manipulate the affections of someone they love. Matrisciana said that during a recent trip to London, the stationmaster at King’s Cross Station told her hundreds of children come to see the supposed platform where Harry’s fictional school train leaves the station – which has been the cause of several accidents when children mimicking Harry try to run through the brick barricade to catch the Hogwart’s Express.

Matrisciana also reports that the Pagan Federation of England affirms they receive thousands of letters from children every time they air shows such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

“Children ask the location of local Wicca covens to attend and learn the occult techniques promoted in Harry’s books and by other young witches in a plethora of movies and programs that glorify witchcraft and pagan ideology,” she says.

That these dark fascinations can be harmful to children is exemplified in the case of Cassie Bernall, the young Columbine student who was killed for professing her faith in Jesus Christ. As her mother, Misty Bernall, tells in a book about Cassie’s life, her daughter might not have been at Columbine that day if not for the fact that she transferred there from another school where she had gotten involved in witchcraft, Satanism, self-mutilation. It wasn’t until her parents sent her on a Christian retreat where Cassie “found” Jesus Christ that the young girl finally began to turn her life around.

Who knows what seemingly innocent book, game or movie first enticed Cassie Bernall into the occult? But dark powers did indeed get a hold of her just like they’re getting a hold of many other children during this occult-fiction craze that we’re currently living through.

- See more at: http://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=191#sthash.dTvylz92.dpuf

The way you are talking, don't you think you'd find Heaven to be a bit boring?
No. Heaven would be good, and who knows if we can use computers in Heaven and they will offer funny games and fun entertainment, and seriously, the anime I watch are not occultish, but they are secular. And the secular music are normal music, they are not songs where the singers brag about themselves being rich and cood or where they objectify women or men or where they talk about prostitutes, drugs, or demon things. But I do like Skrillex music though. But I mostly listen to anime music.

what the frick? THAT SOUNDED LIKE A WESTBORO PERSON'S SPEECH. NO ONE IS EVIL OR A TOOL OF THE ENEMY. THAT'S HATRED AGAINST SINNERS.

That's it. I am not your friend anymore, Euphemia. I don't like people who hate sinners and call them evil and tools of Satan, and get a life too, please.

By the way, Mitspa said that the only things I need to get rid of are just the real occult things...

False. People can be very effective tools for the enemy. He uses people to do his thing.

You can withdraw from people all you like, Polly, but I speak the truth. You seem to run hot and cold about people. I take that as hatred against people who speak the truth. I don't care what someone else says to you. You can give people authority over you, but you need to allow God to tell you what to get rid of and you need to obey HIM.

Last edited:
this is a load of f---ing bull----. This is not true. F--- fundamentalism and westboro.

I think you lump everything that people say that has the wisdom of God in it as fundamentalism, not knowing one thing about it. That is something you have learned from someone or somewhere...and needs to be unlearned.

You need to curb your foul tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back