How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polly, romance between a husband and wife includes sex. Your choice of the word, "horniness" shows you have no idea what goes on in a truly blessed marriage relationship. You have just introduced the carnal world into it.
But I know Christians who told that it's okay to have sexual thoughts and feelings during sex in marriage. It's not true that marriage sex is only about conjoining only because of love. That's what some weird romance movies say.

But I know Christians who told that it's okay to have sexual thoughts and feelings during sex in marriage. It's not true that marriage sex is only about conjoining only because of love. That's what some weird romance movies say.

Sure, it's OK, but we don't let the world in. Married people have sex because they love one another.

I think you are more influenced by the world of movies than anything.

You have a bond, THEN you have sex. You don't have a bond, and have sex, too. The bond you have with your spouse is STRENGTHENED during sex, not thrown out the window.

Your view of romance is very cliche I might add. :/
Seriously, romance is about romantic feelings for someone, and sex is for marriage, and during sex, EVERYBODY has sexual thoughts and feelings.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY! Stop pretending that people only conjoin to each other only because of romantic feelings... I HAD ENOUGH. LET'S STOP THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FEELINGS. GOD CREATED SEXUAL FEELINGS SO WE CAN REPRODUCE. IF WE DON'T HAVE SEXUAL FEELINGS OR THOUGHTS; WE WOULD FACE EXTINCTION.

YOUR THINGS ARE HONESTLY SOMETHING A WBC PERSON WOULD SAY.

Seriously, romance is about romantic feelings for someone, and sex is for marriage, and during sex, EVERYBODY has sexual thoughts and feelings.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY! Stop pretending that people only conjoin to each other only because of romantic feelings... I HAD ENOUGH. LET'S STOP THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FEELINGS. GOD CREATED SEXUAL FEELINGS SO WE CAN REPRODUCE. IF WE DON'T HAVE SEXUAL FEELINGS OR THOUGHTS; WE WOULD FACE EXTINCTION.

YOUR THINGS ARE HONESTLY SOMETHING A WBC PERSON WOULD SAY.
Yea but you make sex seem like there is no love involved. Which is not true.

Of course we have sexual feelings and appetites, but when you do have sex, it's with your beloved spouse.

And can I ask honestly that are some members of WBC really here? WBC is not a good thing. It's not from God. It's from the enemy because WBC people are deluded into thinking that God hates sinners. God doesn't hate sinners and we are NOT allowed to hate anyone. We have to hate the sin only. And this Cosmicwaffle guy seems to hate me pretty much. Why?

Goodness dang, I am so annoyed today. I hate the world today. But only because the demons are making me very wrathful today. Today Aamon is here to make me wrathful. What if I still lost my salvation?

You are using demons to justify your anger. Stop it.

If you are truly saved, then you will never lose your salvation. God doesn't cast His children out. What perfect parent does that?

And can I ask honestly that are some members of WBC really here? WBC is not a good thing. It's not from God. It's from the enemy because WBC people are deluded into thinking that God hates sinners. God doesn't hate sinners and we are NOT allowed to hate anyone. We have to hate the sin only. And this Cosmicwaffle guy seems to hate me pretty much. Why?
Haha what? I don't hate you Polly. I am just telling you that there is love involved in sex and marriage.

I don't even know what WBC is, don't be crazy.

Goodness dang, I am so annoyed today. I hate the world today. But only because the demons are making me very wrathful today. Today Aamon is here to make me wrathful. What if I still lost my salvation?
Just relax Polly..and do you still have stuff in your house "room" that relate to the occult stuff?

Yea but you make sex seem like there is no love involved. Which is not true.

Of course we have sexual feelings and appetites, but when you do have sex, it's with your beloved spouse.
That's what I meant, but why the heck it took so long to freaking understand? And no, I am not a "slut", it's just that I will love my husband, yes, but the sex only comes with him only when I feel like having the thoughts about my future husband. But on the other hand about getting children... Meh. I will want children too though, but that will not be sexual. And some Christians really say that we can lust about our spouses.

Just relax Polly..and do you still have stuff in your house "room" that relate to the occult stuff?
Nope. But there is this Jewish Hamsa hand that has some gemstones inside... And there is a text in it that says "Love, luck, life, joy, faith, health, peace". But then again, gemstones are created by God... There's nothing wrong with gemstones, and my intent of keeping this Hamsa is only for decoration, not to bring any occult energy. And I also have this salt rock lamp at my room.

@Polly , you focus on everything except the one thing you need to focus on: Jesus. Forget all the fantasies... and future this that or the other. Jesus is standing in front of you with open arms, focus on Him and life will be so much easier.

That's what I meant, but why the heck it took so long to freaking understand? And no, I am not a "slut", it's just that I will love my husband, yes, but the sex only comes with him only when I feel like having the thoughts about my future husband. But on the other hand about getting children... Meh. I will want children too though, but that will not be sexual. And some Christians really say that we can lust about our spouses.
So what is the difference right? I will tell you...If you lust or whatever for that which is given to you by God, or desire etc... Its sanctified by God...if you lust for that which is not yours, then that is covetousness...Not in Gods will...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back