How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sin does not become sin when you do it, it becomes sin when you think it. Sin not just something you think and do, it is also something you do not do.

Jas 4:17 So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Feelings of hate, jealousy etc.. Are all sins
What about being jealous at the moment that if for example your wife is talking to another man and the man flirts to her? In the calvary chapel, the pastor said that it's okay to be jealous at that moment. Also, in the Bible it says that God is jealous, so that's why we cannot commit idolatry.

Feelings of hate, jealousy etc.. Are all sins

We are created in the image of God. God hates. God is jealous. God gets angry. He doesn't sin. Therefore we also hate, and get jealous (although the jealousy we experience is not very often the pure kind God has), and we get angry, but we are called to not sin in them.

We are created in the image of God. God hates. God is jealous. God gets angry. He doesn't sin. Therefore we also hate, and get jealous (although the jealousy we experience is not the holy kind God has), and we get angry, but we are called to not sin in them.
And lust is an extra feeling so people can get married and reproduce.

And lust is an extra feeling so people can get married and reproduce.

No it isn't. Lust is a form of sinful thought that we must subdue and control by the power of Holy Spirit within us. It has no place in a courtship or marriage.

We are to hate what God hates. That pure kind of hatred is not sin and is not aimed at people.

Psalm 97:10 (NLT)
You who love the Lord, hate evil!
He protects the lives of his godly people
and rescues them from the power of the wicked.

We are created in the image of God. God hates. God is jealous. God gets angry. He doesn't sin. Therefore we also hate, and get jealous (although the jealousy we experience is not very often the pure kind God has), and we get angry, but we are called to not sin in them.

We can hate sin but not the person. God hates sin.

No it isn't. Lust is a form of sinful thought that we must subdue and control by the power of Holy Spirit within us. It has no place in a courtship or marriage.
Then how the heck are we able to reproduce then without any freaking sexual feelings or thoughts!!!?

Wait, wait a second. Why am I so annoyed today and why don't I understand anything about sexual things right now? I don't know why it annoys me that people think lust is a sin even though we need to have some feelings and thoughts so we can reproduce. And I thought a wife can lust about his husband.

I feel like I am possessed... I've been usually getting for few months this sudden anxiety attack that I feel quite dark and possessed... I get feelings of being annoyed and depressed and angry... It's a weird dark feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back