Considerations Of Genesis 6:1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Major, let’s start at the beginning:

Genesis 6:1-4 (KJV) And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

The original says נְּפִלִ֞ים"Nephilim" and is just the plural of "nephil". נְפִל nphiyl (nef-eel')from 5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:—giant.

This word comes from naphal naw-fal' a primitive root; to fall, in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or figurative):—be accepted, cast (down, self, (lots), out), cease, die, divide (by lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-ing), fugitive, have (inheritance), inferior, be judged (by mistake for 6419), lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite out, X surely, throw down.

You cannot get away from the original language. Here are ALL the OT verses on this phrase: Sons of God (ben Elohim).

Genesis 6:2 (KJV) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:4 (KJV) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Job 1:6 (KJV) Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1 (KJV) Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7 (KJV) When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Using scripture itself, you cannot translate it any other way. Then when you get into the Hebrew the word for giants is "the fallen ones" nefelim.

As kings and priests we need to understand the scriptures and how they relate to the world and vice versa. It's no wonder the world doesn't listen to us, they cannot understand the Scriptures without the Holy Spirit and too many cannot understand them to explain the truth and possibilities of events from the Scriptures that explain mysteries found in the world. Christians reject dinosaurs because they don't exist today, yet there's tons of fossils. We see with our spiritual eyes and they see with their physical eyes. Both groups have shortcomings, but we as Christians have the Holy Spirit to teach us in all truth, but too many don't even want to understand science because "it's evil and rejects God" so learn it and show them!

So what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah was more than just homosexuality.

Jude 1:7 (KJV) Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Some will say "it's just the same sex" but it says different, other or strange in Greek. Or they knew the two men were not human from experience, but that takes faith to believe such a thing. But then we have Gen 6:4 KJV as an explanation. I'm not expert, but it makes perfect sense to me because whereas God creates (bara) Satan can only imitate. What better way to imitate than Dolly the sheep! Mixing different flesh (you see it in all the movies today - Spiderman, Heroes, X-Men, Thor, even the Spielberg's movie Taken, which fit perfectly into this scenario.) Anyhow, in the end, it is what it is, however one chooses to understand the information presented.

False logic: Bad boys of Cain mate with the good girls of Seth and produce giants! Hmmm... Human + Human = Giant? I think not. Well, the world has accepted them as aliens (Stargate, Ancient Aliens - History Channel, et al) but we Christians demand that they're only humans. Yet at the same time, logically, we throw out the door logic by believing in talking donkeys, bringing back people from the dead, men walking on water, teleportation (Philip), levitation (Enoch, Elijah and Jesus ascending), axe heads floating on water and wood sinking... Look at what they did to stenographer for the Congress the other day. After declaring that God will not be mocked three times they took her off to the hospital - not the police station! I mean it just goes on and on, yet when we bring in the deceiver and his activities, "OH NO! That's not possible!"

In the original Hebrew there's a very curious word, highlighted, in these verses:

Isaiah 26:14 (YLT) Dead--they live not, Rephaim, they rise not, Therefore Thou hast inspected and dost destroy them, Yea, thou destroyest all their memory.

Isaiah 26:19 (YLT) `Thy dead live--My dead body they rise. Awake and sing, ye dwellers in the dust, For the dew of herbs [is] thy dew, And the land of Rephaim thou causest to fall.

The word is Raphaim. Rapha means "to cure" or "to cause to heal" and the "im" is like the "s" in cars. So why is this plural word for cures translated as dead? This word is found only eight times in the Scriptures and here are the other six. I use Young’s Literal Translation so you can see the word translated death in the KJV:

Job 26:5 (YLT) The Rephaim are formed, Beneath the waters, also their inhabitants.

Psalms 88:10 (YLT) To the dead dost Thou do wonders? Do Rephaim rise? do they thank Thee? Selah.

Proverbs 2:18 (YLT) For her house hath inclined unto death, And unto Rephaim her paths.

Proverbs 9:18 (YLT) And he hath not known that Rephaim [are] there, In deep places of Sheol her invited ones!

Proverbs 21:16 (YLT) A man who is wandering from the way of understanding, In an assembly of Rephaim resteth.

Isaiah 14:9 (YLT) Sheol beneath hath been troubled at thee, To meet thy coming in, It is waking up for thee Rephaim, All chiefs ones of earth, It hath raised up from their thrones All kings of nations.

Notice something about these... they are NOT going to see the resurrection. Yet Revelation says the dead will rise for judgment, why not these? What's so unique about these dead that by their demise we have a "cure"!? Why is it God didn't send a preacher to Sodom or Gomorrah? Why weren't Noah's brothers and sisters saved? Why was Noah "perfect" in his "generation"? (The word perfect is "complete perfection", but he was a sinner like us... so what else can it mean? "Generation" is the same root word as "genetics".) Why no mercy for those living in Canaan? Doesn't seem like a loving God. Because of these unnatural beings! God said ALL FLESH was spoiled! Gen 6:12 KJV. The word for "violence" is also the word for "damaged"! Literally "all flesh is filled with damage"! What better way to attack the prophecy of Gen 3:15 KJV than to mess with the seed line of the Messiah! And notice the devil has a "seed"!

King Og was the last of the giants and he was 15 feet tall - a remnant of the Nephalim - "fallen ones". If a bad person has a child with a good person, as many believe Gen 6:4 KJV refers to, there'd be giants all over the world today. But the tallest man ever recorded is 8 feet 3 inches. Hmmm... something's not right then. Why is it so hard to believe the word of God? "But there's no marriage in heaven" Matthew 22:30 (KJV) That's right, but it doesn't say they can't do evil as the fallen angels have done. Marriage is a ceremony not just the act of mating. Why are these particular fallen angels in prison and not all?

Jude 1:6 (KJV) And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Are not all fallen angels (demons) who "kept not their first estate"? Why then do demons freely roam the earth today? They're not in prison. So why then? What was so special about these fallen angels? In the absence of specific information, one must then conclude that they are those fallen angels (Nephalim - fallen ones) who mated, illegally, with humans to produce giants. It's logical and makes perfect sense with the information we have from the Scriptures.

As I've shown in the above list of verses, the "sons of God" are all angles. Man wasn't present at the foundation of the earth so how can they sing for joy? I just don't get how people cannot believe all of the Scriptures and yet hold onto other supernatural events. Of all the stories of evil in the OT, Jesus picked both Noah and Lot as a sign for the last days. While I believe it is indeed because they were evil, both also refer to "strange flesh" and "fallen ones". These hybrids are a result of what we call today genetic manipulation. We are taking DNA from different species and quickly mixing all kinds of flesh to make unnatural creatures. Just look at the glowing pigs in Taiwan. So much of what we eat today is GMO (genetically modified foods) and they're causing real issues like food allergies. The GMO wheat in China has created superbugs they are unable to kill. Today if you don't want a girl, we can tweak the process... what green eyes in your children, no problem. Someday soon, someone will try to mix a spider and a human in an attempt to make a superhuman. Don't think it's possible? Read in the BBC about the spider-goat!

Does anyone today not believe that Hollywood is run by the devil? Look at the movies and songs he's putting out. If you dare, read the lyrics of Katy Perry's song E.T. Here's the important part:

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing
They say, be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison
Take me, take me
Wanna be your victim

Ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your laser
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Hmmm... sounds like Gen 6:4 KJV to me... What more evidence do you need then from the actions of the devil? Stick with the Scriptures not theology!

I found this verse that helps with this understanding. Psalms 22 is clearly talking about the Lord's crucifixion. But this verse stands out.

Psalms 22:12 (DBY) Many bulls have encompassed me; Bashan's strong ones have beset me round.

Psalms 22:12 (YLT) Many bulls have surrounded me, Mighty ones of Bashan have compassed me,

Both of these translations are closest to the original Hebrew; no inserted extra text. And reading this I remembered King Og of Bashan - the remnant of the giants!

Deuteronomy 3:10-11 (KJV) All the cities of the plain, and all Gilead, and all Bashan, unto Salchah and Edrei, cities of the kingdom of Og in Bashan. For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead [was] a bedstead of iron; [is] it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits [was] the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Numbers 21:33-34 (KJV) And they turned and went up by the way of Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan went out against them, he, and all his people, to the battle at Edrei. And the LORD said unto Moses, Fear him not: for I have delivered him into thy hand, and all his people, and his land; and thou shalt do to him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon.

Which leads to the question, why would a prophecy about Jesus' death on the cross involve the land where the giants resided? The word for "Mighty ones" in Psa 22:12 is אַבִּירabbiyr meaning angel, bull, chiefest, mighty (one), stout(-hearted), strong (one), valiant. The root word of this is אָבַרabr meaning to soar; fly. I see this verse as another clue to the giants and what they represent and that is, Satan's attempt at changing what God created: man. In the spirit realm it's a certainty that Satan and his minions were present at the crucifixion thinking they had won.

Some events we're familiar with:

Christians: celebrate the virgin birth of Jesus and a few months later His death and resurrection

Jews: celebrate the miraculous death of the firstborn of Egypt

Islam: the visitation of an "angel" to Mohammed

Mormons: the visitation of that same "angel" to Joseph Smith

Might not these "visitations" also be still happening today? Certainly. How do you think knowledge is increasing? Study the ancient ruins of Peru attributed to the Inca were in fact made by "someone" with far more technology/understanding that we do today. Engineers freely admit they cannot build the pyramids today. The book of Enoch (quoted by Jude) tells of "angels" giving information to humans about the secrets of the universe. It's all around us, but we don't see it in Scripture even though it's written there.

Right or wrong, these are quotes from ancient extra-biblical text (Jasher being mentioned in the Scriptures and Enoch quoted in the Scriptures):

Jubilees 7:21-22 For owing to these three things came the flood upon the earth, namely, owing to the fornication wherein the Watchers against the Torah of their ordinances went a whoring after the daughters of men, and took themselves wives of all which they chose: and they made the beginning of uncleanness. And they begat sons the Naphidim, and they were all unlike, and they devoured one another: and the Giants slew the Naphil, and the Naphil slew the Eljo, and the Eljo mankind, and one man another.

Enoch 7:1-15 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful. And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children. Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise; And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime. But they answered him and said; We all swear; And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking. Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon. That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations. These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them. Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees. And the women conceiving brought forth giants, Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them; When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Jasher 5:12-25 Noah the son of Lamech refrained from taking a wife in those days, to beget children, for he said, Surely now God will destroy the earth, wherefore then shall I beget children? And Noah was a just man, he was perfect in his generation, and the Lord chose him to raise up seed from his seed upon the face of the earth. And the Lord said unto Noah, Take unto thee a wife, and beget children, for I have seen thee righteous before me in this generation. And thou shalt raise up seed, and thy children with thee, in the midst of the earth; and Noah went and took a wife, and he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch, and she was five hundred and eighty years old. And Noah was four hundred and ninety-eight years old, when he took Naamah for a wife. And Naamah conceived and bare a son, and he called his name Japheth, saying, God has enlarged me in the earth; and she conceived again and bare a son, and he called his name Shem, saying, God has made me a remnant, to raise up seed in the midst of the earth. And Noah was five hundred and two years old when Naamah bare Shem, and the boys grew up and went in the ways of the Lord, in all that Methuselah and Noah their father taught them. And Lamech the father of Noah, died in those days; yet verily he did not go with all his heart in the ways of his father, and he died in the hundred and ninety-fifth year of the life of Noah. And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred and seventy years, and he died. And all the sons of men who knew the Lord, died in that year before the Lord brought evil upon them; for the Lord willed them to die, so as not to behold the evil that God would bring upon their brothers and relatives, as he had so declared to do. In that time, the Lord said to Noah and Methuselah, Stand forth and proclaim to the sons of men all the words that I spoke to you in those days, peradventure they may turn from their evil ways, and I will then repent of the evil and will not bring it. And Noah and Methuselah stood forth, and said in the ears of the sons of men, all that God had spoken concerning them. But the sons of men would not hearken, neither would they incline their ears to all their declarations. And it was after this that the Lord said to Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me, on account of their evil deeds, and behold I will destroy the earth.

As to the reference of the Watchers, Daniel and Jeremiah mention them:

Daniel 4:17 (KJV) This matter [is] by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Jeremiah 4:16-18 (KJV) Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, [that] watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah. As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD. Thy way and thy doings have procured these [things] unto thee; this [is] thy wickedness, because it is bitter, because it reacheth unto thine heart.

Here is another interesting verse on those coming from a "far country, from the end of heaven"!

Isaiah 13:3-8 (KJV) I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, [even] them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, [even] the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD [is] at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces [shall be as] flames.

The Scriptures also mention other books such as the Book of Nathan, Book of Gad, Book of Shemaiah, Book of Jehu, Book of the Chronicles of Media and Persia, and the Book of Nahum; all not part of the Scriptures. Yet the Scriptures point us to them... "are they not written in the book of..." so, I use them as areas where explanations can be gained for what is written in the Word of God that isn't explicitly explained. Anything that contradicts the Word of God is ignored. Plain and simple. Enough scripture for you?

There is no way I will attempt to respond such a long post.

IF you would like to break down your responses to ones that can be managed then we can talk, but not like this you have listed.

I will however respond to your postings concerning Genesis 6:2 and 4.

Genesis 6:2 (KJV)
"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

"The sons of God" may very well be a reference to men such as Lamech in 4:23, who were human men, leaders of their day who were wicked and violent. From a global perspective they would have been city or county chiefs, kings sheiks etc.

WHY? Because the word "Elohim" which as you point out is the original is used in Scriptures in reference to HUMAN leaders in Ex. 21:6, Ps. 82:1. "Elohim" is best understood as judges, and is synonymous with "bene'elyon".

Note: "I said ye are gods and all of your children (sons) of the most High."
The point here I am making is that it can not be said that "sons of God" is never used with a reference to human men in the verses in Genesis.

Then another note to see is in verse 3. God said that He would strive with MAN. He did not specify angels at all when there is the opportunity to do so.

Genesis 6:4 (KJV)
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."

The sons of god as we see here are the giants. These were then warriors and members of the aristocracy, engaged in world wide violence and warfare but in neither one of these verses do we see the possibity that they are demons, fallen angels or even a case for
demon possession. It is just not there.

Now as for your many references from the Apocrypha, I personally reject every one of them.
They are in-valid and do not constitute any Biblical truth.

Ouch Major. For the record, I agree with Abdicate in that aliens are evil/demonic. There is trendy discussions, that aliens created us and I know they did not. Actually, all Christians and Jews should know this basic tenet. Unlike the Rapture, I pray that the invasion of evil not take place.

I am sort Silk but that is just not in the picture. It's roots are in the "conspiracy" thoughts of men. That means they have rejected the Creation account of life as found in the Scriptures.

I know it is trendy and popular but there is not a speck of truth in any of it. I do not mean to be rude or aggressive, but I do not know of any other way to say it.

To say aliens are demonic is just another way to say that demons mated with humans and created giants in the earth who were hy-breds.

Sure... but not "sons of God". No offence, but if I go to so much trouble, and you wish to discuss the matter, you need to do better than that... so I guess we're done. Enjoy sir.

Major - you say you have become knowledgeable about apocrypha to discount it. OK. I do not find it aggressive. What is becoming very accepted in the higher circles, intellectual as well as the masses is alarming. And , actually, other than your disagreeing about demons/fallen angels having children,you and Abdicate are kinda agreeing. But he (Ab) seems more knowledgeable about a new evil trend against scripture and God's word.

The Vatican came out a few years ago saying there may be aliens but that doesn't change the faith. The trendy are saying that back in the Garden, we were dumb hanging around apes. They needed slaves, so the aliens created us. They are saying the aliens changed our DNA to become the clever techno-wiz's we are today. If this sounds familiar, think serpent people/aliens who introduced evil and ruined our innocence. Whole new religions are sprouting this crappola. Abdicate is sounding the alarm that this will lead us to perdition and I agree. Know thy enemy - the wall between dimensions is diminishing and they will have spreadsheets and graphs to prove their lies.

Major - you say you have become knowledgeable about apocrypha to discount it. OK. I do not find it aggressive. What is becoming very accepted in the higher circles, intellectual as well as the masses is alarming. And , actually, other than your disagreeing about demons/fallen angels having children,you and Abdicate are kinda agreeing. But he (Ab) seems more knowledgeable about a new evil trend against scripture and God's word.

The Vatican came out a few years ago saying there may be aliens but that doesn't change the faith. The trendy are saying that back in the Garden, we were dumb hanging around apes. They needed slaves, so the aliens created us. They are saying the aliens changed our DNA to become the clever techno-wiz's we are today. If this sounds familiar, think serpent people/aliens who introduced evil and ruined our innocence. Whole new religions are sprouting this crappola. Abdicate is sounding the alarm that this will lead us to perdition and I agree. Know thy enemy - the wall between dimensions is diminishing and they will have spreadsheets and graphs to prove their lies.

Silk....someone says that he believes aliens are the demons we see in Genesis, that does not make him more knowledgeable.
I really do not care who knows more than me because the truth is that I do not know a lot of anything, so that is not saying a lot.

It may mean he watches for sci-fi movies and reads more books on space travel, but more knowledgeable...........NO.

The Vatican also says that you can only be saved by being baptized and becoming a Catholic. The Vatican says that Mary was sinless. Do you accept that as well?

I encourage you to read again Abdicates's words. He is not sounding an alarm, he is preaching their existence and agreeing with the idea that they are behind the reason we are here today.

Silk, I encourage you to consider one of his postings.....................
"The Scriptures also mention other books such as the Book of Nathan, Book of Gad, Book of Shemaiah, Book of Jehu, Book of the Chronicles of Media and Persia, and the Book of Nahum; all not part of the Scriptures. Yet the Scriptures point us to them... "are they not written in the book of..." so, I use them as areas where explanations can be gained for what is written in the Word of God that isn't explicitly explained. Anything that contradicts the Word of God is ignored. Plain and simple. Enough scripture for you"?

Well, that simply is not true now is it????
Of course that shows the subtle approach taken when we have an agenda differant than the Bibles. Where do you suppose that the Scriptures point to "the Book of Nathan, Book of Gad, Book of Shemaiah, Book of Jehu, Book of the Chronicles of Media and Persia, and the Book of Nahum".

They don't!!!!
The 250 Old Testament quotes in the New Testament do not include even one quote from the Apocrypha. (even though it quotes Greek poets and pseudipegrapha), much less said it was Scripture.

My friend says that "Yet the Scriptures point us to them... "are they not written in the book of..." so, I use them as areas where explanations can be gained for what is written in the Word of God that isn't explicitly explained."

Really???? Explain these then.........
"for from garments comes the moth, and from a woman comes woman's wickedness. Better is the wickedness of a man than a woman who does good; and it is a woman who brings shame and disgrace." Sirach 42:14

Jeremiah, though dead, prays for Jews 2 Mac5:12-16

We should pray for the dead 2 Macc 12:44

Divorce if your wife does not obey you-Sirach 25:26

God is unaware the origin of some is evil. Wisd. 12:10

No, my dear Silk, we have very different thoughts and understandings.

Last edited:
Sure... but not "sons of God". No offence, but if I go to so much trouble, and you wish to discuss the matter, you need to do better than that... so I guess we're done. Enjoy sir.

Yes you went to a lot of trouble.

But you are not going to get any answers to a post that long. We all lose interest very quickly. As I said and do so again. If you would like to break all of that down to an acceptable amount I will be glad to talk with you.

I will however repeat that.......there are no mention of fallen angels having sex with humans in Genesis 6.

What you posted does not prove otherwise my friend. I know you think it does, and you want it to, but it is just not there.
You might want to look again at comment #122.

Major: why not? It's in the scriptures and common knowledge until the "enlightened period".
Actually it is in the scriptures, but you've chosen to ignore them. Up until modern times, that was the normal understanding. The more we mess with genetics the more it makes sense. Bad men and good women make a giant not.

I asked for scriptures, not a stupid comment. You can read right...?? Where is your scriptures?

Just saying you need enlightened tells my your off in make believe land with no scriptures. If you can back up your belief then you need something called scriptures. If you believe things outside of scriptures then even Star Trek fans do that and Mormons, and your just wasting time for those of us that esteem the Word of God.

Let me get a few facts over to you though.

1) Each seed produces after it's own Kind. Monkeys do not mate with dogs. God said that. Humans are not Angelic Beings, nor the same kind.

2) Angelic beings are spirits and do not mate with each other to produce more of their kind. Nor is there a scripture that tells us Angelic beings reproduce on their own are even able. It would take great imagination to think Angelic beings could mate with Human beings when they don't even procreate on their own.

3) God makes everything. Flesh produces flesh but God puts the spirit in a man. The body without the spirit is dead. If there was even such a thing as Human/angelic Hybrid spirits, God would have had to make them. God made no such thing.

4) There are zero scriptures that tell us Angels mated with human kind to produce a hybrid Giant.

Pay attention.....

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
(Gen 6:1-2)

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(Gen 6:4)

At best if you break down the Hebrew and you take "Sons of God" to mean angelic beings. There were giants in those days....... stop... Nothing connecting any human and angelic offspring to the term giant. It says "AFTER That" then continues.

The sons of God (Angles if translated that way) took men's daughters to be wives. They came to live with Men and the daughters, and the daughters bare children for them.

The best you can come up with is that the children were given to these angels. Nothing in there about Angles mating with humans, but humans giving up their children to them. Come into means to pull in or live close.

Even if this were all true................. All drowned in the flood.

Even if this were all true...................... No scripture is to be taken of a private interpretation and it's not mentioned anywhere else.

Even if this were all true................. Not one scripture mentions anything about God creating a hybrid human/angel spirit to put into a body.

Even if this were all true................. Nothing connects giant with the angels living with humans and giving baring children for them.

The best that can be true................ Is humans got involved in Angelic Worship, giving up their children to them.

What God say:
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
(Gen 6:5-6)

Notice God never mentioned angels or being upset with angels or upset by the human race being polluted by an angel/human hybrid. God destroyed man because of the wickedness and saved a remnant.

Peter who talked about the flood never mentioned any Angelic/human hybrid.

No scripture means it's make believe and I don't need enlightened past the point of adding to the Word or profaning the Word of God.

I also know you have zero scripture to back up your imaginations. Each seed produces after it's own kind only, that is spiritual law and can't be changed.

Drat Major!!! If you thought I was calling you stupid/dumb/ignorant/platypus then it came out wrong or you read it wrong. I have learned more than I can say from you - you more than anyone.Abdicate is giving plenty scripture (not just apocrypha) for his points. Personally, I have Ancient Aliens on my Tivo. They use more sculpted scripture than you will ever see here. He is saying it is wrong. The OT has numerous "giant" references - c'mon. And he has quoted - you all have- the same scriptures - to no point. Brother Paul was right when he said you cannot know for sure, either way. Do me a favor and reread Ab's posts, objectively. Again - Brother Paul correctly points out that this mortal shell we have, contains an immortal soul (paraphrase), God dwelt in the mortal shell of Jesus of Nazarath. Jesus cast out demonics in human shells. YOU do NOT Know, for a fact that scripture disproves that the fallen - angels, demons, whatever - did not inhabit mortal shells. IT isn't there. Only interpetations that please.

Jesus cast out demonics in human shells. YOU do NOT Know, for a fact that scripture disproves that the fallen - angels, demons, whatever - did not inhabit mortal shells. IT isn't there. Only interpetations that please.

The bible already gives us examples of demons living inside a person, as they where cast out. Jesus only cast out devils by the power of the Holy Spirit. Nobody could have possibly given any scripture about Devils mating with humans because there are none. I already broke it down above and you can check the Hebrew, don't take my word for it. So it would be impossible that anyone came up with any scripture proof. No scripture means no proof.

The book of Enoch holds no more relevance than Lord of the Rings.

The bible mentioning Giants or large men such as the sons of Anak in Numb 13 does not signify any Demon/human hybrid. You have to use imagination and wishful thinking to say any reference to large people meant that.

All breathing things require air, hence none would have survived the flood if there was an actual scripture that proved some hybrid.

I would like to see these so called scriptures but my bet is that if I have yet to find them, then they don't exist.

The bible already gives us examples of demons living inside a person, as they where cast out. Jesus only cast out devils by the power of the Holy Spirit. Nobody could have possibly given any scripture about Devils mating with humans because there are none. I already broke it down above and you can check the Hebrew, don't take my word for it. So it would be impossible that anyone came up with any scripture proof. No scripture means no proof.

The book of Enoch holds no more relevance than Lord of the Rings.

The bible mentioning Giants or large men such as the sons of Anak in Numb 13 does not signify any Demon/human hybrid. You have to use imagination and wishful thinking to say any reference to large people meant that.

All breathing things require air, hence none would have survived the flood if there was an actual scripture that proved some hybrid.

I would like to see these so called scriptures but my bet is that if I have yet to find them, then they don't exist.

MichaelH? Are we reading the posts from the same thread?? Seen any 15 foot men around lately? Og of Bashan was 15 cubits. A case has been made in either case BY scripture for either interpetation - minus apocrypha. What I am wondering, given that I can see points on both sides is: What meaning do you take from and/or offense is it that you see that demons/fallen angels took human form and corrupted God's creation?

Ancient Alien theorists posit that a)when we first lived on this planet as dumb animals, that vastly superior alien beings came down, changed our DNA so that we became the human kind we are today (or Greek myth Prometheus gave us fire). or b) the aliens created us from scratch and used some of their DNA combined with theirs. So instead of having sex with human women, they did biological experiments? It seems to be an appealing theory. Hypothetically, they could come back and say you got your bible texts all wrong. We are really God - go be a good slave.

What sin could possibly be passed on to all generations, that is totally to do with the flesh? Gee, I wonder.

Last edited:
MichaelH? Are we reading the posts from the same thread?? Seen any 15 foot men around lately? Og of Bashan was 15 cubits. A case has been made in either case BY scripture for either interpetation - minus apocrypha. What I am wondering, given that I can see points on both sides is: What meaning do you take from and/or offense is it that you see that demons/fallen angels took human form and corrupted God's creation?

Ancient Alien theorists posit that a)when we first lived on this planet as dumb animals, that vastly superior alien beings came down, changed our DNA so that we became the human kind we are today (or Greek myth Prometheus gave us fire). or b) the aliens created us from scratch and used some of their DNA combined with theirs. So instead of having sex with human women, they did biological experiments? It seems to be an appealing theory. Hypothetically, they could come back and say you got your bible texts all wrong. We are really God - go be a good slave.

What sin could possibly be passed on to all generations, that is totally to do with the flesh? Gee, I wonder.

I did break things down Silk. Each seed produces after it's own kind. God said that, and the angelic Class is not in the flesh and blood human class. That law alone puts a big damper on all this junk science.

The bible says............. There were giants in those days. That was at a time when it did not yet even rain. Nothing but Noah and the family survived that time.

Read what your saying here................ aliens? I got involved in this years ago, heard the same things presented in this thread. Sounded logical to me, until I tried to prove it out in scriptures. It does not wash being scriptural. In fact, it's not even close to anything mentioned in scriptures.

First we are already god, not any alien race. We are created in the exact image of the Father and have the same type and exact spirit He is. Satan is just a created servant, an angelic being that could not serve God.

The sin that messed it all up was Adams obedience to a disobedient angel. It was a heart condition, not a flesh condition. In fact Jesus said he judges no man by the flesh, and flesh just houses the human spirit.

Any genetic change in DNA deformity or enhancement means nothing. God forms the spirit in man (Scripture) The inward man would also have to be changed and only God creates spirits, they do no procreate. Nothing else but God creates spirits. Flesh means nothing.

Don't be deceived, don't loose your first confidence. There are no Aliens, Satan can't create jack and is in a class lower than us. God's Word is always true. You don't want to continue on this path. Satan would love us to believe in aliens, heck...... he might be able to show us some flying saucers running around. It is all deception, don't buy into it.

Blessings.

No Michael - you didn't break it down. Have you heard of donkeys, or hybrid orchids? Human have a spiritual soul - so do angels and demons - God indwelt Christ, Christ cast out demons indwelt in humans, oh and human souls indwell human shells. Scripture confirms this.

As for DNA - God created it. DNA was unknown before the last 30 years - I don't expect it to show in scripture. Oh wait - maybe that was what they were talking about when they talked about man "knowing" woman. I was wrong to present it as I did in the last post as my thoughts were going in 2 directions. I can ignore aliens, per se, but I know evil and demons DO exist. In relaying the "alien" argument, I am simply doing a warning on the cleverness of evil and what is being put forward these days. Hopefully nothing lands on your front lawn to make you question your belief in God.

Even if they land on my lawn, I know who created me and where my salvation lies -always

I read scripture with the help of the Holy Spirit, as I seek truth. I do not insult anyone else by assuming that they don't read scripture with the same guide. I do assume when people disagree that people see what they need to see for their own journey.

Blessings

Last edited:
Humans are comprised of a body, Soul (Mind will and emotions) and are spirits.

Animals have no spirit. They have a soulish being. At least the bible never mentions them having a spirit.

Angels are just spirits, nothing denotes a soul or body.

Not enough is understood to draw any conclusion about our new body and what it will be like.

I am glad you can't be moved away from your confidence.

I am 100% scripture only and would be waiting for someone above to post their so called proof. This is not my first rodeo with this topic, and yet to meet anyone who does not have to use Star Trek and other fiction to prove their concept.

God's Word trumps everything.

blessings.

Your interpetation of God's Word doesn't actually trump anyone elses. I only post in this forum - nowhere else. I've only seen, well, UFO mentioned once and never in this context. And it's not my first rodeo either. Aliens have only been mentioned in the past 2? pages out of 7. Most of the scriptural proof on both sides was presented early on. With side trips. Given the popularity of UFO's and alien agendas it's not a surprise.

I already read though Paul's post. He was making a suggestion of things. Major on page one already gave the answer. Abdicate went though a bunch of long nonsense and confusion. (What the devil does and mentioning fictional work no less) to yet prove there is some form of angel/human hybrid. He listed what he thinks in his mind is circumstantial evidence based on what he wants to believe.

We believe exactly what we are told, and Nowhere are we told Angles have sex with Humans. That is a satanic concept. It would also be impossible for a spirit (angle) to produce children with humans. We are talking about cats and dogs here.

had abdicate mentioned anything in his long winded post that lead to a scripture telling us that in at least two places then I would have addressed that. Major has already addressed his long post and rambling, which I actually took the time to read through Hoping for my 2 scriptural witness and not to find one.

I already broke down the Hebrew of the one scripture in question, what it suggest at best is human women gave their children to angles.

If any of this be true about the Angel and human hybrid then nobody has explained why they had not all drowned to appear later in scripture.

Nobody explained why nothing is mentioned about God making a special spirit for these things and putting in the body. No spirit is created unless God creates it.

If Angels can't procreate with each other, then how do they suddenly get to with humans?

common sense also can help and it goes a long way.

Major , dear brother, it takes more faith to believe the nephilium came from two human parents than to just believe what we find scattered through the Word concerning them.

May I add some to what abdicate said, concerning the giants being on the earth before and after the flood,

There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, Gen 6:4,

that is exactly what we find recorded for us in Scripture, however after David was credited with killing all of them we don't have any record of there being any giants on the earth,... how can that be if they were the product of two humans?

There is another reference to these demons locked in the abussos that James and Peter talk about, it is the fifth trumpet of Rev 9:1.

As for the age of "enlightenment," it's found in Dan 12:4, I understand your balking at the term because of it's New Age usage, so did I, but I feel to state it more scripturally would be the time of the increase of knowledge, this is undeniable, just look where we've come from. I remember our first TV back in '55 and look what we are messin' with today, also for the first time in history, since the Tower of Babel, man is speaking one universal language again, the language of mathematics, we see and use it everywhere today.

Nice talkin' to ya, got my 'puter back,

Lord bless bro,

Gene

Hello Abdicate...nice to meet you....may God bless you in your studies

No problem with not reading all the entries....let's focus a bit on what you are looking at.

Forgive me, I've not read all the entries in this thread, but I believe the idea that evil men and good women came together to create giants isn't viable, they'd still be around.

As far as the first part of the above quote, there is no one here saying evil men and good women came together to create giants, nor are there any scriptures putting forth that idea. There has been the thought that the Sons of God were godly men, who sinned in their desire to marry ungodly women because of their beauty, but here the idea is not that the women were good, but rather that the women were evil.

It is then stated that evil men and good women would not create giants, because they'd still be around. This would be considered a composition fallacy, seeing that the conclusion, (they'd still be around) is based on a false premise, (evil men and good women would not create giants).

Is it true that an evil man coming together with a good women would not create a giant? Let's say a marriage exists, in which the wife is a believer, (good woman) and the husband is an unbeliever, (evil man). Would those conditions prevent a giant from being born to them? No. The beliefs, or non-beliefs, of the parents will not determine whether the child will be a giant or not.

What would then be the conclusion if the first premise was corrected? Instead of saying

'...evil men coming together with good women to create giants isn't viable,' it would say...

'...men coming together with women to create giants isn't viable.'

The fact that there has been no known case that giants have ever been created outside of men and women coming together shows it to be the only viable case we have.

Blessings....

Interesting, I remember reading a scientific article years ago stating the Bible was a fallacy because it mentions peoples that never existed, and then surprise, surprise,they found evidence that these people did exist, ...just like the Bible stated.

It's the same with the subject of this thread, there is proof, eye witnessed by two Christian brothers and recorded by Life magazine the account of demons that tortured the Filipino girl and yet people still say it's not true.

And no one has responded to that, why, why is it so hard to just believe what the Bible says?

Love y'all,

Blessings,

Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back