Considerations Of Genesis 6:1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same with the subject of this thread, there is proof, eye witnessed by two Christian brothers and recorded by Life magazine the account of demons that tortured the Filipino girl and yet people still say it's not true.

And no one has responded to that, why, why is it so hard to just believe what the Bible says?

Love y'all,

Blessings,

Gene

I read the article. Like 3,000 telegrams and responses from the medical community but a few black and white pictures that show much of nothing? I still have a scare on my nose from a stupid devil, but I have never heard of being bit by one. Not saying it is not so, but one would think with this many "Reported" responses there would be sufficient medical evidence to back the claim which there is none. Same with these so called giants. 6 foot tall in them days was big, and all the photo's I have found and searched turned out to be hoaxes which is not hard to pull off. Zero nephliem have made it to any Museum because there are none to find. (yet anyway)

CBS news posted a photo of Egypt and snow covered pyramids fully convinced it was real until later to be photoshoped. (Egypt did get snow though but the photo was faked)

Silk....someone says that he believes aliens are the demons we see in Genesis, that does not make him more knowledgeable.
I really do not care who knows more than me because the truth is that I do not know a lot of anything, so that is not saying a lot.

It may mean he watches for sci-fi movies and reads more books on space travel, but more knowledgeable...........NO.

The Vatican also says that you can only be saved by being baptized and becoming a Catholic. The Vatican says that Mary was sinless. Do you accept that as well?

I encourage you to read again Abdicates's words. He is not sounding an alarm, he is preaching their existence and agreeing with the idea that they are behind the reason we are here today.

Silk, I encourage you to consider one of his postings.....................
"The Scriptures also mention other books such as the Book of Nathan, Book of Gad, Book of Shemaiah, Book of Jehu, Book of the Chronicles of Media and Persia, and the Book of Nahum; all not part of the Scriptures. Yet the Scriptures point us to them... "are they not written in the book of..." so, I use them as areas where explanations can be gained for what is written in the Word of God that isn't explicitly explained. Anything that contradicts the Word of God is ignored. Plain and simple. Enough scripture for you"?

Well, that simply is not true now is it????
Of course that shows the subtle approach taken when we have an agenda differant than the Bibles. Where do you suppose that the Scriptures point to "the Book of Nathan, Book of Gad, Book of Shemaiah, Book of Jehu, Book of the Chronicles of Media and Persia, and the Book of Nahum".

They don't!!!!
The 250 Old Testament quotes in the New Testament do not include even one quote from the Apocrypha. (even though it quotes Greek poets and pseudipegrapha), much less said it was Scripture.

My friend says that "Yet the Scriptures point us to them... "are they not written in the book of..." so, I use them as areas where explanations can be gained for what is written in the Word of God that isn't explicitly explained."

Really???? Explain these then.........
"for from garments comes the moth, and from a woman comes woman's wickedness. Better is the wickedness of a man than a woman who does good; and it is a woman who brings shame and disgrace." Sirach 42:14

Jeremiah, though dead, prays for Jews 2 Mac5:12-16

We should pray for the dead 2 Macc 12:44

Divorce if your wife does not obey you-Sirach 25:26

God is unaware the origin of some is evil. Wisd. 12:10

No, my dear Silk, we have very different thoughts and understandings.

You sir owe me an apology:

Since I’m being accused of lying, here are the verses of the word of God mentioning other extra-biblical books:

1 Chronicles 29:29 (KJV) Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they [are] written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

2 Chronicles 12:15 (KJV) Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, [are] they not written in the book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the seer concerning genealogies? And [there were] wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually.

2 Chronicles 20:34 (KJV) Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, first and last, behold, they [are] written in the book of Jehu the son of Hanani, who [is] mentioned in the book of the kings of Israel.

Esther 10:2 (KJV) And all the acts of his power and of his might, and the declaration of the greatness of Mordecai, whereunto the king advanced him, [are] they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia?

Nahum 1:1 (KJV) The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

I never advocated that they're part of the scriptures, only that the scriptures point to them. John said the world couldn't contain the books about Jesus' life, let alone the world. Like DNA, there's more to the scriptures than what's written in 66 English collected books. The written word of God is a map from wherever you are to find the Word of God. Then He will show you all truth without man's input.

Yes you went to a lot of trouble.

But you are not going to get any answers to a post that long. We all lose interest very quickly. As I said and do so again. If you would like to break all of that down to an acceptable amount I will be glad to talk with you.

I will however repeat that.......there are no mention of fallen angels having sex with humans in Genesis 6.

What you posted does not prove otherwise my friend. I know you think it does, and you want it to, but it is just not there.
You might want to look again at comment #122.

Then that explains it. How can one show a flow of thought to conclusion if every paragraph needs to be debated? Tell the story of 9/11 like that and see how far you get. That's just being lazy to me. It took me 10 years to write the Chronology of Man According to Scriptures because I had to wait on the Lord to show me the answer to the seeming contradictions. My foundational command was to not use any external information that did not fit the scriptures' account of the passage of time. The end goal... what year is it today. I've never found another source that agrees with me. Does that make me correct or wrong? Until it's refuted, I'm content with what the Lord gave me because I know every word I wrote was from my own homework, not something someone else told me. I'm not afraid to attack my dogma if the scriptures show the man-teaching I got is wrong and how can you do that if you don't do your own homework. I don't care where giants come from, it happened. What I care about is Jesus' Own words about the end times and He chose to talk about Lot and Noah. Now, it's not rocket science to see that there's more to their story than just them being "evil". I want to know what that is and it lead back to the giants. Do you think the devil is biding his time? He's very active with his own agenda. Why do you think there are 40,000 "Christian" denominations? What better way to hide the real truth than among counterfeits? Plus he has almost 6000 years of practice under his belt. He doesn't know the future else he'd never have crucified Jesus knowing he'd lose it all to Him. He's had an "antichrist" in the wings since Gen 3:15. When he's kicked out of heaven to the earth then he knows. Rev 12:9, 12.

Anyhow, I don't want anyone to believe me, honestly I don't. What I want is the truth and if someone does the amount of work I have, refutes logically, not dogmatically, I'll change. Until then, it is up to us to search the scriptures and understand every yod and horn of the word of God not like a speed reader, but a meditator.

Last edited:
Then that explains it. How can one show a flow of thought to conclusion if every paragraph needs to be debated? Tell the story of 9/11 like that and see how far you get. That's just being lazy to me. It took me 10 years to write the Chronology of Man According to Scriptures because I had to wait on the Lord to show me the answer to the seeming contradictions. My foundational command was to not use any external information that did not fit the scriptures' account of the passage of time. The end goal... what year is it today. I've never found another source that agrees with me. Does that make me correct or wrong? Until it's refuted, I'm content with what the Lord gave me because I know every word I wrote was from my own homework, not something someone else told me. I'm not afraid to attack my dogma if the scriptures show the man-teaching I got is wrong and how can you do that if you don't do your own homework. I don't care where giants come from, it happened. What I care about is Jesus' Own words about the end times and He chose to talk about Lot and Noah. Now, it's not rocket science to see that there's more to their story than just them being "evil". I want to know what that is and it lead back to the giants. Do you think the devil is biding his time? He's very active with his own agenda. Why do you think there are 40,000 "Christian" denominations? What better way to hide the real truth than among counterfeits? Plus he has almost 6000 years of practice under his belt. He doesn't know the future else he'd never have crucified Jesus knowing he'd lose it all to Him. He's had an "antichrist" in the wings since Gen 3:15. When he's kicked out of heaven to the earth then he knows. Rev 12:9, 12.

Anyhow, I don't want anyone to believe me, honestly I don't. What I want is the truth and if someone does the amount of work I have, refutes logically, not dogmatically, I'll change. Until then, it is up to us to search the scriptures and understand every yod and horn of the word of God not like a speed reader, but a meditator.

I have read the information on your website. I have no desire to be argumenitive or confrontational with you. I am sure your thought are pure and real. All I do is notice details. I am a "detail" person always looking deeper than what is first stated because I have learned over the years that it is not what we say that constitute the TRUTH but more what we do not say.

Let me give you an example.
IN your comment right here that I am responding to you said...............
"My foundational command was to not use any external information that did not fit the scriptures'.

BUT.......you said in comment #83 the following:
Society is being groomed for alien (demonic) invasion. Look at all the movies these days geared towards either making man stronger or better, being saved from extinction or flat out being invaded. The only aliens are demons".

Now......please list the Scriptures you use as "foundational truth that fit that opinion".

Please list ALL of them that say "aliens are demons" and that we are about to be invaded by aliens.

Please understand that any philosopher, any Bible commentator, will define TRUTH as REALITY.

I believe that myself and that is why I ask you to post the Scriptures you have just said you use a foundational truth on aliens and demons.

2nd example:
From your #121 post the comment was:
False logic: "Bad boys of Cain mate with the good girls of Seth and produce giants! Hmmm... Human + Human = Giant? I think not. Well, the world has accepted them as aliens (Stargate, Ancient Aliens - History Channel, et al) but we Christians demand that they're only humans. Yet at the same time, logically, we throw out the door logic by believing in talking donkeys, bringing back people from the dead, men walking on water, teleportation (Philip), levitation (Enoch, Elijah and Jesus ascending), axe heads floating on water and wood sinking".

But isn't that exactly what the Scriptures do say!

Aren't you adding with the left hand and taking away with the right hand?

Last edited:
You're from Missouri arn't you ;) Show me in scripture where a car is? A computer? A hot dog? Yet they exist. Show me where aliens are NOT demons and that they're some other creature created by God. Satan is a master deceiver and imitator. He and his minions are doing all they can to disrupt everything, bring chaos to everything. Aliens are just another attempt by them to sow discord and chaos.

The scriptures do NOT say Human + Human = Giant... it says what it says, "sons of God came in unto the daughters of men":

Genesis 6:2, 4 (KJV) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. ... There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

I showed you all the verses where the phrase "sons of God" is used and they all refer to angles, and your reject it. I used the original language and you reject it. Use proper grammar and see that the giants were a result of fallen angels and women. The use of WHEN is an explanation of WHAT happened - giants in those days. You accuse me of wilful deceit and that's where I draw the line. Believe what you want, it's no sweat off my nose.

Last edited:
Here is what is troubling me, and I say this in all humility and sincerity...,

What I'm seeing is not the evangilization explosion that is so prevalent in the Third Wave doctrine, win the world for Jesus Christ to present to Him when He returns, but rather the apostasy that Jesus talked about and Paul taught on happening in the Church of today. I'm seeing godly men, men used mightily by God who once taught the Word correctly with integrity falling prey to what is false teaching, denominations falling away from the truth and joining in with the ecumenical movement, embracing homosexuality, or joining in with the cults etc., I ask myself, how can that be, I've prayed about it and asked Father, what happened, why did they turn away from the Truth how could that happen?

My answer from Him was confusing at first, He showed me the men that Paul named that had left Him, it seemed that He was showing me the same question I had asked Him, but then it started to sink in, for the last 23 years I've needed to totally depend on Him, moment by moment, did I, was I faithful, ashamedly I must admit not always and those times I walked in my own power and intelligence it seems the enemy was always there to trip me up, some times He hit me hard.

I have came to the conclusion that when I wasn't depending on Him moment by moment I was walking in the enemy's territory, Dylan was right when he sang, "you gotta serve somebody, it might be the devil or it might be the Lord, but you gotta serve somebody."

With that in mind, when we follow and believe human wisdom about the Word of God rather than believing what John wrote that it's the Holy Spirit that teaches us everything, then we are opening ourselves up to deception. I say this in love to my dear brothers here, with concern for your well being, there isn't one verse in the Bible that can be used that the Nephilium were the offspring of two human parents, that's just human conjecture, on the other hand there are many verses that teach otherwise, it's not my concern or point as to who is right or who is wrong on this matter, but rather to warn..., ask you to be careful, if it isn't found in the Bible then reject it, please don't open yourselves up to deception and fall into the snare of the devil.

When I read IMHO that scares me, it might be okay to use that on any other type of forum other than a Christian one, but IMHO tells me that person wasn't taught by the Holy Spirit, think about it, would you say, "IMHO Jesus is God, or "IMHO the only way to the Father is by Jesus Christ, or "IMHO there isn't any other name under Heaven we can call on to be saved?" Do you see what I'm saying dear ones, what we've been taught by the Holy Spirit isn't up for debate, we own it and it can never be taken from us, but if we fall into the trap of deception, we still own these verses, but our credibility and usefulness has been destroyed and repentance can only come from the Lord and that isn't automatic, we can sit on the bench for the rest of our time here on earth, ...and I don't want to see that happen to any of my friends here.

Blessings,

Gene

I did break things down Silk. Each seed produces after it's own kind. God said that, and the angelic Class is not in the flesh and blood human class. That law alone puts a big damper on all this junk science.

The bible says............. There were giants in those days. That was at a time when it did not yet even rain. Nothing but Noah and the family survived that time.

Read what your saying here................ aliens? I got involved in this years ago, heard the same things presented in this thread. Sounded logical to me, until I tried to prove it out in scriptures. It does not wash being scriptural. In fact, it's not even close to anything mentioned in scriptures.

First we are already god, not any alien race. We are created in the exact image of the Father and have the same type and exact spirit He is. Satan is just a created servant, an angelic being that could not serve God.

The sin that messed it all up was Adams obedience to a disobedient angel. It was a heart condition, not a flesh condition. In fact Jesus said he judges no man by the flesh, and flesh just houses the human spirit.

Any genetic change in DNA deformity or enhancement means nothing. God forms the spirit in man (Scripture) The inward man would also have to be changed and only God creates spirits, they do no procreate. Nothing else but God creates spirits. Flesh means nothing.

Don't be deceived, don't loose your first confidence. There are no Aliens, Satan can't create jack and is in a class lower than us. God's Word is always true. You don't want to continue on this path. Satan would love us to believe in aliens, heck...... he might be able to show us some flying saucers running around. It is all deception, don't buy into it.

Blessings.

This is good stuff Mike!!!

I would also like to add this one thought. People like to exaggerate. I am not saying that to throw fuel on the fire but I think we all know that and we all do it. We see something at night in the sky and we can not explain and so what then does it become:
A UFO!

UFO's and aliens exist in the minds of writers producing books and movie makers to sell their product so that they can make money.

The fish that got away was a 25 pound bass.
The ball I hit went 600 feet.
I had to swim 25 miles to shore.

Bible example.
Numbers 13:28-33 (ESV)
"However, the people who dwell in the land are strong, and the cities are fortified and very large. And besides, we saw the descendants of Anak there. 29The Amalekites dwell in the land of the Negeb. The Hittites, the Jebusites, and the Amorites dwell in the hill country. And the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and along the Jordan." 30 But Caleb quieted the people before Moses and said, "Let us go up at once and occupy it, for we are well able to overcome it." 31Then the men who had gone up with him said, "We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we are." 32 So they brought to the people of Israel a bad report of the land that they had spied out, saying, "The land, through which we have gone to spy it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people that we saw in it are of great height. 33 And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them."

Is this report a misinterpretation of the facts????

Was it all true? YES! There were giants in the land. The cities were walled and very great. They were right in their facts but they exaaggerated those facts.

Now, no one has to agree with me, please understand that. Having been in real combat many times, the TRUTH (Reality) is that when you are afraid and you lose your faith, difficulties and problems are then bigger than they actually are. Our mind, our perception makes these challenges greater than they really are. That is when strange lights become UFO's. That is when people become giants and humans become demons.

YES, there were giants, but IMHO the men thought that they were bigger than they actually were. They looked bigger because these men were afraid. I have seen 50 men charging at men, at know it was 50 and when the smoke cleared and the bodies were counted, it was 6. Where were the other 44??? In the smoke of my fear they became very real. IF, IF all of us would be honest about this, I believe we would admitt that this is the case. If not, then why do 6 people always give 6 differant views of the same event? Fear induces excitment which motivates us to produce things that are not what is reality.

Just consider the verses above. These men compared themselves to the giants as grasshoppers. That is the way they saw themselves. How can we be sure that this may be the case.?????

Numbers 13:30
"And Caleb stilled the people before Moses and said, let us go up at once and posses it, for we are well able to overcome it".

BOOM!

Hello Abdicate...nice to meet you....may God bless you in your studies

No problem with not reading all the entries....let's focus a bit on what you are looking at.

As far as the first part of the above quote, there is no one here saying evil men and good women came together to create giants, nor are there any scriptures putting forth that idea. There has been the thought that the Sons of God were godly men, who sinned in their desire to marry ungodly women because of their beauty, but here the idea is not that the women were good, but rather that the women were evil.

It is then stated that evil men and good women would not create giants, because they'd still be around. This would be considered a composition fallacy, seeing that the conclusion, (they'd still be around) is based on a false premise, (evil men and good women would not create giants).

Is it true that an evil man coming together with a good women would not create a giant? Let's say a marriage exists, in which the wife is a believer, (good woman) and the husband is an unbeliever, (evil man). Would those conditions prevent a giant from being born to them? No. The beliefs, or non-beliefs, of the parents will not determine whether the child will be a giant or not.

What would then be the conclusion if the first premise was corrected? Instead of saying

'...evil men coming together with good women to create giants isn't viable,' it would say...

'...men coming together with women to create giants isn't viable.'

The fact that there has been no known case that giants have ever been created outside of men and women coming together shows it to be the only viable case we have.

Blessings....

Very well articulated my brother. You definately have a gift from God in comunication. I believe you you have just placed a nail in the coffin so to speak of this question of giants being the offspring of demons and human beings!!!

Thank you and blessing to you!

Except the Word of God says, and God Himself says the Sons of God are Angels, and as of yet I haven't seen one verse produced that giants were the offspring of two human parents, ...just human conjecture and human wisdom and we all know where human wisdom comes from.

Blessings,

Gene

Who then are the sons of God? If they're humans how can they sing at the foundation of the earth? How could they when Adam was MADE after the foundation of the earth.

Job 38:6-7 (KJV) Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

What I'm seeing is not the evangilization explosion that is so prevalent in the Third Wave doctrine, win the world for Jesus Christ to present to Him when He returns, but rather the apostasy that Jesus talked about and Paul taught on happening in the Church of today. I'm seeing godly men, men used mightily by God who once taught the Word correctly with integrity falling prey to what is false teaching, denominations falling away from the truth and joining in with the ecumenical movement, embracing homosexuality, or joining in with the cults etc., I ask myself, how can that be, I've prayed about it and asked Father, what happened, why did they turn away from the Truth how could that happen?

My answer from Him was confusing at first, He showed me the men that Paul named that had left Him, it seemed that He was showing me the same question I had asked Him, but then it started to sink in, for the last 23 years I've needed to totally depend on Him, moment by moment, did I, was I faithful, ashamedly I must admit not always and those times I walked in my own power and intelligence it seems the enemy was always there to trip me up, some times He hit me hard.

I have came to the conclusion that when I wasn't depending on Him moment by moment I was walking in the enemy's territory, Dylan was right when he sang, "you gotta serve somebody, it might be the devil or it might be the Lord, but you gotta serve somebody."

With that in mind, when we follow and believe human wisdom about the Word of God rather than believing what John wrote that it's the Holy Spirit that teaches us everything, then we are opening ourselves up to deception. I say this in love to my dear brothers here, with concern for your well being, there isn't one verse in the Bible that can be used that the Nephilium were the offspring of two human parents, that's just human conjecture, on the other hand there are many verses that teach otherwise, it's not my concern or point as to who is right or who is wrong on this matter, but rather to warn..., ask you to be careful, if it isn't found in the Bible then reject it, please don't open yourselves up to deception and fall into the snare of the devil.

When I read IMHO that scares me, it might be okay to use that on any other type of forum other than a Christian one, but IMHO tells me that person wasn't taught by the Holy Spirit, think about it, would you say, "IMHO Jesus is God, or "IMHO the only way to the Father is by Jesus Christ, or "IMHO there isn't any other name under Heaven we can call on to be saved?" Do you see what I'm saying dear ones, what we've been taught by the Holy Spirit isn't up for debate, we own it and it can never be taken from us, but if we fall into the trap of deception, we still own these verses, but our credibility and usefulness has been destroyed and repentance can only come from the Lord and that isn't automatic, we can sit on the bench for the rest of our time here on earth, ...and I don't want to see that happen to any of my friends here.

Blessings,

Gene

Always good to hear from you Gene and your words are always soothing and helpful. May I say to all of us that we would learn a lot if we understood the gravity of 1 Timoty 4:1............

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils".

Isn't Paul telling us what lays ahead for the church?

"Some will depart from the faith". Paul to me seems to be warning us about teachers of heresy who will mislead people away from the faith. When they depart from the faith, WHAT has or WHAT will cause such a thing? What causes this deaparture???
Better educated? More intelluctual? Scientific advancements? Not according to Paul. He says that........
"Some shall depart from the faith giving heed to seducing spirits".

"Seducing " means wandering, roving and it comes from the root word "VAGABOND/deceiver or seducer." Isn't that all wrapped up in one person......SATAN.

Now, from the very start of this thread, have we not been giving a lot of attention to demons and their ability to do things. Consider what we have seen said that these fallen angels can do:
1. Take over humans bodies.
2. Completly remake themselves from spirit beings into human beings.
3. Have sex with humans.
4. Reproduce through humans.

Now.......at the expence of wanting to believe the premise of this thread, we have accepted the comments as truth concerning the abilit of demons/fallen angels when even at times we have seen that the Scriptures that say the opposite are explained away or ignored altogether.

Then we have seen the argument that the books of the Apocrapha are as valid as the holy Scriptures so that they should be considered as truth as much as the Scriptures. My brother Mike has correctly stated that there is as much truth in the Lord of the Rings as there is in the books of the Apocrapha but what do we see stated.....................
..." so, I use them (Books of the Apocrapha) as areas where explanations can be gained for what is written in the Word of God that isn't explicitly explained. Anything that contradicts the Word of God is ignored. Plain and simple. Enough scripture for you"?
Are we not I say in all humility, seeing 1 Timothy 4:1 fulfilling itself right in front of our very eyes??????

With 40,000 "christian" denominations, I think that boat has sailed.

"It is impossible for anyone to learn that which he thinks he already knows."

Last edited:
Except the Word of God says, and God Himself says the Sons of God are Angels, and as of yet I haven't seen one verse produced that giants were the offspring of two human parents, ...just human conjecture and human wisdom and we all know where human wisdom comes from.

Blessings,

Gene

Gene, it is true that the term "sons of God" refers to angels in some passages that is not the case in Genesis 6 or in other places in Scripture. In the Hebrew, the word for these are "bene'elohim.

Actually you have not seen a single verse that said that giants were the offspring of two or one demon. You have only seen conjecture and human understanding applied to something that really has no answer to it.

Job 1:6
"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them".

Job 38:7
"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy".

Without a doubt these "sons of God" are angels. They are in heaven before God.

Now for other passages that say the term is about human beings.

Deut. 14:1-2
You are the sons of the LORD your God. [For this reason] you shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your forehead for the dead. For you are a people holy to the LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the people who are on the face of the earth."

Isaiah 43:5-7
"Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you. I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Do not withhold; bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made".

Hosea 1:10
"And in the place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people, it shall be said to them, 'Children of the living God'".

11:1
"When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son".

Gal. 3:26,29
"You [both the Jews and Gentile believers] are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek….If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise".

Who then are the sons of God? If they're humans how can they sing at the foundation of the earth? How could they when Adam was MADE after the foundation of the earth.

My brother, we do that by the help of the Holy Spirit who is able to teach us the truth's of God's word.

Can a word only have one meaning???? I know you do not accept that.

The "sons of God" in Job 1 and 38 are without a doubt referring to angels.

Does that then mean then that in Deut. 14:1-2 "You are the sons of the LORD your God" is a referrance to angels?????

We both know and understand that words haave differant meaning according to the context that they are applied to.

IF you so choose to believe that the "sons of god" used in Genesis 6 are fallen, demonic angels who by some way became humans and some how had sex with humans and produced children, there is really nothing I can say to help you. All I am saying is that I do not have enough of that kind of faith to believe such a thing.

When I take in the considerations and ramifications of having hybred offprings from demons in the birth line of the Lord Jesus Christ, I chringe at the thought. That sounds more like Star Trek than Bible truth. But if that is what you think, may the Lord bless you.

You're from Missouri arn't you ;) Show me in scripture where a car is? A computer? A hot dog? Yet they exist. Show me where aliens are NOT demons and that they're some other creature created by God. Satan is a master deceiver and imitator. He and his minions are doing all they can to disrupt everything, bring chaos to everything. Aliens are just another attempt by them to sow discord and chaos.

The scriptures do NOT say Human + Human = Giant... it says what it says, "sons of God came in unto the daughters of men":

I showed you all the verses where the phrase "sons of God" is used and they all refer to angles, and your reject it. I used the original language and you reject it. Use proper grammar and see that the giants were a result of fallen angels and women. The use of WHEN is an explanation of WHAT happened - giants in those days. You accuse me of wilful deceit and that's where I draw the line. Believe what you want, it's no sweat off my nose.

NO.........I was conceived in the Promised Land of Alabama and now live in Florida.

I can not show you a car in the Scripture.
I can not show you a computer in the Scripture.
A can not show you a hot dog or a cold dog in the Scriptures.

I can however show you where baseball begain in the Scriptures.

Genesis 1:1........"In the BIG INNING, God created the heaven and the earth".

You said that demons are aliens. NOW can you show me in the Scriptures where that is?

You said........"Aliens are just another attempt by them to sow discord and chaos. "

NOT SO my friend. Actually it questions your belief in the Creation of God. Now you can rant about that but that is the bottom line isn't it.

I understand that you are saying aliens have been involved with humans since Genesis 6:6. They are the demons who are having sex with humans. PLEASE, PLEASE for the 10th time, show all of us where that is in the Bible?

Silk, I encourage you to consider one of his postings.....................
"The Scriptures also mention other books such as the Book of Nathan, Book of Gad, Book of Shemaiah, Book of Jehu, Book of the Chronicles of Media and Persia, and the Book of Nahum; all not part of the Scriptures. Yet the Scriptures point us to them... "are they not written in the book of..." so, I use them as areas where explanations can be gained for what is written in the Word of God that isn't explicitly explained. Anything that contradicts the Word of God is ignored. Plain and simple. Enough scripture for you"?

Well, that simply is not true now is it????
Of course that shows the subtle approach taken when we have an agenda differant than the Bibles. Where do you suppose that the Scriptures point to "the Book of Nathan, Book of Gad, Book of Shemaiah, Book of Jehu, Book of the Chronicles of Media and Persia, and the Book of Nahum".
They don't!!!!
Hello Major....
The 'Book of Nahum" has been referred to as if this is not a book included within the our Bible, but the book itself shows that it was Nahum the Elkoshite who wrote it...he was not referring to another book:

"The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite."

The other references mentioned by Abdicate that are definite quotes from the scriptures referring to these books cannot be denied.

Blessings...

Blessings,

Gene

Gene, you said..................
"With that in mind, when we follow and believe human wisdom about the Word of God rather than believing what John wrote that it's the Holy Spirit that teaches us everything, then we are opening ourselves up to deception. I say this in love to my dear brothers here, with concern for your well being, there isn't one verse in the Bible that can be used that the Nephilium were the offspring of two human parents, that's just human conjecture, on the other hand there are many verses that teach otherwise, it's not my concern or point as to who is right or who is wrong on this matter, but rather to warn..., ask you to be careful, if it isn't found in the Bible then reject it, please don't open yourselves up to deception and fall into the snare of the devil."

Gene.....that is simply not the case. It is just the opposite my brother.

Genesis 6:4
"There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that when the sons of God came in unto the daughter of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men of renown".

Where in that verse is the mention of "fallen angels/demons/aliens".

I love you bro, but you are baseing your thinking on the phrase "sons of God" meaning angels. Demons/fallen angels/aliens IS JUST NOT THERE. Now there are lots and lots and lots of people who want it to be there but anyone can look at it and see that it is not there.

Gene..........
It's true that righteous angels can, at times, assume a human, male shape and appear on earth. We can both document those events. The interesting and overlooked point is that this is only recorded in all the Scriptures of the righteous angels. There is not one example in the Bible of an evil or fallen angel taking on the shape of a male human. Rather, the Bible often portrays evil angels as unclean animals!
For example, Revelation 16:13:
"And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs…."

Of course, righteous angels, when God desires, can appear as male humans. However, it would be absurd to say they would (even if they could) have sexual relations with women. The Bible makes it clear that the righteous angels based in Heaven do not marry. Jesus explicitly said:
"You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they [resurrected humans] neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven" (Matthew 22:30).

Here is a clear statement from Christ that angels do not marry, directly contradicting the belief of some that angels marry. While Christ is not directly referring to Genesis 6 here, nevertheless, His response is clear: angels don't marry. It takes no leap of the imagination to see what Christ would have said if He had been directly asked if the "sons of God" referred to angels marrying women before the Flood!
They don't need to. They are not mortal. Reproduction is only necessary in the human and animal spheres because of death and the need to continually repopulate the earth. So the ability of righteous angels to sometimes appear as male humans is really no proof for interpreting the "sons of God" in Genesis 6 as evil angels.​

So now listen to your own words..................
"I ask you to be careful, if it isn't found in the Bible then reject it, please don't open yourselves up to deception and fall into the snare of the devil."

God bless you brother.

You sir owe me an apology:

Since I’m being accused of lying, here are the verses of the word of God mentioning other extra-biblical books:

No, nobody owes you anything.

I am waiting on something called scripture to first prove this Angel/Human child thing.

You have not provided ONE scripture. You have quoted Dr. Seuss, Enoch, Star Trek and give loose scripture reference that in your deceptive practices think fool people.

"The Angels did not keep their first Estate"

Does not say Angels mated with Humans. Angels were created servants and some left to follow after Satan. (That is scripture!!!)

Each seed produces after it's OWN KIND............ No matter what you find in Enoch or Dr Seuss , you can't Change what God said or His laws. It's all Make Believe.

There is not ONE so called Angel-Human skeleton they have all been proven hoaxes. None in any Museum because there are none to put there.

You owe us an apology for not producing scripture when asked. You need two clear scripture witness that say Angels mated with Humans and you have ZERO. You also ignore other scripture which I gave a few. Not a good sign, and certainly not someone we should be taking serious.

God word demands to be compared spiritual with spiritual, Line upon Line. No scripture given it's own private interpretation and you fall way short.

Now produce something called scripture proof, and reading through your long post I find nothing. I don't even find science backing up what your saying which is very sad.

I understand that you are saying aliens have been involved with humans since Genesis 6:6. They are the demons who are having sex with humans. PLEASE, PLEASE for the 10th time, show all of us where that is in the Bible?

He can't show us. He is here to confuse the unlearned. I have asked myself and He says I am not enlightened. He also demands an apology, which I won't apologize to someone with total disrespect for the Word of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back