American 'christians' It Is Time To Test Yourselves...

I use to read a lot about the end times but when I finished my heathen ways (paganism) and finally started following Jesus I never really got interested in it. I do believe in more pre-trib though. How is the false prophet and Anti-Christ going to convince everyone to follow them if we have Mitspa's, Michaels etc... To shove their words back in their faces with the Word of God? Pre-trib just makes more sense.

Yep, Miptsa and I...... Bring it on false prophets!!!!

We just had a rapture thread closed by mods, and I know this one is saying the same thing.

How about instead of calling each other out (michael and town),
Bless you Lance......... I don't hate anyone, and certainly did not even consider the comment on my salvation. What I want is to go through that .PDF He wants everyone to read and Lay scriptures out and compare.

I have been warned though to tone it down, I do agree with that. I get a bit excited when Someone Calls America Babylon.

America, the rich Babylon.

I trade in the forex Markets, (Exchanging one currency for the value of another) America is not wealthy and our currency is in the pits compared the the value of other currency. In Fact, China would like the markets to remove our currency because of it's little worth and put theirs in.

China has a surplus in Currency exchange of around 3 trillion dollars. We are 15 trillion in the hole. We owe China and Japan 2.5 trillion we can't pay because we add billions of internal debt.

How this makes America the Babylon the rich, is a mystery I am waiting on the poster to explain with numbers. I have some very sobering numbers, and none of them good for America, and none of them put America in any sort of power over anything.

More bad news is that China and Japan are buying large chunks of land in our country. China's Government runs 46% of all it's corporate business, which means when China buys our land, their Government owns it.

China just bought Smithfield Foods, the largest pork producer in the World, and with that came the possession of 460 large farms and land the United States no longer has control. The land is still under U.S Law, but it belongs to China.

We are not the Babylon by far, in fact if our Government does not man up, we will be lucky to keep English as the main language here.

This is good stuff, I heard this on the radio today. The brother who was preaching on this claims that America will be a non-factor when Israel needs our help or during the tribulation period because we will be broke. There is a H.B. (forget the number) that is supposed to go into effect July 1st that is supposed to protect the dollar. I guess Cyprus did something similar to keep from going broke and look what happened to them.

How about instead of calling each other out (michael and town),

This is good stuff, I heard this on the radio today. The brother who was preaching on this claims that America will be a non-factor when Israel needs our help or during the tribulation period because we will be broke. There is a H.B. (forget the number) that is supposed to go into effect July 1st that is supposed to protect the dollar. I guess Cyprus did something similar to keep from going broke and look what happened to them.

Wow, I don't know what to say......... I just typed what I said based on what I know is right in my heart, and based on what I know about Markets. It don't make sense, but America will be a none player when it all hits the fan.

The guy on the radio stole my revelation!!!! :) Well, I bet he had it long before I got a tiny piece of it.

We pray for our Country, and God is faithful to keep it while we are here. What happens to it after we leave, will be on those that rejected what we preached.

Awesome.

Wow, I don't know what to say......... I just typed what I said based on what I know is right in my heart, and based on what I know about Markets. It don't make sense, but America will be a none player when it all hits the fan.

The guy on the radio stole my revelation!!!! :) Well, I bet he had it long before I got a tiny piece of it.

We pray for our Country, and God is faithful to keep it while we are here. What happens to it after we leave, will be on those that rejected what we preached.

Awesome.

Sorry for that first part that started "how about instead...", I thought I had deleted that as that was not going to be from the spirit but from myself. Hence me wanting to delete it. My bad brother :(

Bless you Lance......... I don't hate anyone, and certainly did not even consider the comment on my salvation. What I want is to go through that .PDF He wants everyone to read and Lay scriptures out and compare.

I have been warned though to tone it down, I do agree with that. I get a bit excited when Someone Calls America Babylon.

America, the rich Babylon.

I trade in the forex Markets, (Exchanging one currency for the value of another) America is not wealthy and our currency is in the pits compared the the value of other currency. In Fact, China would like the markets to remove our currency because of it's little worth and put theirs in.

China has a surplus in Currency exchange of around 3 trillion dollars. We are 15 trillion in the hole. We owe China and Japan 2.5 trillion we can't pay because we add billions of internal debt.

How this makes America the Babylon the rich, is a mystery I am waiting on the poster to explain with numbers. I have some very sobering numbers, and none of them good for America, and none of them put America in any sort of power over anything.

More bad news is that China and Japan are buying large chunks of land in our country. China's Government runs 46% of all it's corporate business, which means when China buys our land, their Government owns it.

China just bought Smithfield Foods, the largest pork producer in the World, and with that came the possession of 460 large farms and land the United States no longer has control. The land is still under U.S Law, but it belongs to China.

We are not the Babylon by far, in fact if our Government does not man up, we will be lucky to keep English as the main language here.

Hi Michael...

I did not say that the Government is rich- in fact it is broke ( 17,480,467,749,421.45 trillion dollars broke) as of this morning:

Having said that...The accumulated wealth of the people that live in the United States dwarfs the rest of the world. Add up all the four wheelers, motorcycles, camp trailers,every household appliance, basically every material thing that each person owns in the United States then add up all the stuff that is in the stores sitting on shelves, and all the inventories in every business on every street corner, then add up all the the Corporations that are based here that have hundreds of locations around the world,add up the cost of the Professional Sports Stadiums and events centers,the huge homes that have been built around the country, look around you man. It isn't about the 'cash' it is the material stuff! Do you understand what covetousness and idolatry are?

The fact is -we could spend hours debating 'hermeneutics', language differences, and every Bible scholars belief system to NO AVAIL! You are too proud to even consider that you may be deceived. If you seriously read that whole PDF and still have the same conclusion as to what the gospel is and what is taking place on planet Earth, there is nothing that I can say to you.To the rest of you who may be reading these posts. Do not listen to him .Go read the PDF for yourself and make your own decision!

TC

Awesome.
Wow...because some guy, somewhere, on some radio station, said something might happen in July- you are now a prophet? Give me a break! You don't realize how entrenched the dollar is in the worlds economies. I hate to break it to you but that guy is dead wrong. The dollar cannot go down or the whole world's economy goes with it. Do your homework...

TC

below is an experience i had some years ago while in prayer.....................................................carla ifera

............as I prayed God began speaking to my thoughts. He brought to my mind a verse in the Bible about there being a famine of the Word in the end times. I didn't bother to look it up because I knew the gist of what it said.
God then showed me a picture of Joseph doling out to the people, the grain that had been stored during a time of plenty in Egypt. The grain had been stored because God had warned Joseph in a dream a famine was coming. The uncompromised word of truth and salvation would be greatly diluted by the efforts of the last day’s church to be in harmony with the world, thus restraining persecution. Because of God's love for the world, He would cause people to be 'hungry' for His truth.
Apart from this, God was preparing a group of people who had submitted themselves to a lifetime of testing and been exposed to the incompetent ministry of the compromised church. These people independently pushed beyond the social gospel and experienced God on deeper level. They recaptured the truths that had been brushed aside and considered counter-cultural in today's church. Their storage bins were filled with the grains of the wisdom and truth, gained in their pursuit of a life that honored God as they withdrew from the slack lifestyle of the worldly church.
These people would be ready to feed the masses, when their hunger from God would drive them out of the compromised church. God then spoke these words to my thoughts: "The Joseph Ministry."
The next day, I listened to a woman on a Christian station out of Dallas, TX. She quoted the scriptures God had given to me the previous day, Amos 8:11-12: "Behold the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it."
The woman began to talk of a last day’s ministry that would be raised up to feed these hungry people. She said people were being prepared, even now, to minister to these masses and would be brought forward at that time. The woman repeatedly spoke the name God had
given to her of this last day's ministry: The Joseph Ministry.

Hi Michael...

I did not say that the Government is rich- in fact it is broke ( 17,480,467,749,421.45 trillion dollars broke) as of this morning:

Having said that...The accumulated wealth of the people that live in the United States dwarfs the rest of the world. Add up all the four wheelers, motorcycles, camp trailers,every household appliance, basically every material thing that each person owns in the United States then add up all the stuff that is in the stores sitting on shelves, and all the inventories in every business on every street corner, then add up all the the Corporations that are based here that have hundreds of locations around the world,add up the cost of the Professional Sports Stadiums and events centers,the huge homes that have been built around the country, look around you man. It isn't about the 'cash' it is the material stuff! Do you understand what covetousness and idolatry are?

The fact is -we could spend hours debating 'hermeneutics', language differences, and every Bible scholars belief system to NO AVAIL! You are too proud to even consider that you may be deceived. If you seriously read that whole PDF and still have the same conclusion as to what the gospel is and what is taking place on planet Earth, there is nothing that I can say to you.To the rest of you who may be reading these posts. Do not listen to him .Go read the PDF for yourself and make your own decision!

TC

I read the PDF. Just waiting on you to see how well you can defend it for everyone here one. Here once we go scripture to scripture.

So now its not America, per say but all the junk some folks have accumulated through the years on borrowed money.

Would you like to go through the poverty per capita and start to compare is with other countries?

Your rich Babylon is going to fail miserably along with the failed PDF.

Now if your ready to start answering my questions with scripture, we can show every one as s team just how badly done that PDF is. See I am willing to work with you.

Wow...because some guy, somewhere, on some radio station, said something might happen in July- you are now a prophet? Give me a break! You don't realize how entrenched the dollar is in the worlds economies. I hate to break it to you but that guy is dead wrong. The dollar cannot go down or the whole world's economy goes with it. Do your homework...

TC

I'm not saying that Michael is necessarily right, I will say that what he said was closely related to what may happen because of the bill (H.R. 2847).

Here's some homework for you -http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/hr2847.asp

http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/2847

Last edited:
I'm not saying that Michael is necessarily right, I will say that what he said was closely related to what may happen because of the bill (H.R. 2847).

Here's some homework for you -http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/hr2847.asp

look around you man.
It isn't about the 'cash' it is the material stuff! Do you understand what covetousness and idolatry are?

I guess it's not America's wealth. Someone bought a bass boat and now the whole country is going down in flames.

Also looking over the use of the Word Eagle and this nut thinks God was speaking of America. Eagles were always spoken about in a good way. Our youth is renewed like a eagle.

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

I guess the confusion is the thing that "looks" like a Eagle face and reading into things that are not there.

America turns their back on Israel..................

2Ki 19:35 And it all came to pass, for that night the [1] Angel of the Lord went forth and slew 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when [the living] arose early in the morning, behold, all these were dead bodies

One of the Lords Angels....... Just one....... Killed 185,000 men.

And God needs help protecting Israel. Israel is not America's responsibility.

1968, Israel surrounded by the enemy, the U.S trying to oppose Israel from going to war, and not helping in the least bit. Israel handed the backsides to Egypt, Jordan, and Syria and occupied the Sinai Peninsula, the Gaza Strip.

This guy forget who's side God is on........ God don't need America one bit to protect his elected.

One more thing Brian.............. I am always right. :)

I guess it's not America's wealth. Someone bought a bass boat and now the whole country is going down in flames.

Also looking over the use of the Word Eagle and this nut thinks God was speaking of America. Eagles were always spoken about in a good way. Our youth is renewed like a eagle.

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

I guess the confusion is the thing that "looks" like a Eagle face and reading into things that are not there.

America turns their back on Israel..................

2Ki 19:35 And it all came to pass, for that night the [1] Angel of the Lord went forth and slew 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when [the living] arose early in the morning, behold, all these were dead bodies

One of the Lords Angels....... Just one....... Killed 185,000 men.

And God needs help protecting Israel. Israel is not America's responsibility.

1968, Israel surrounded by the enemy, the U.S trying to oppose Israel from going to war, and not helping in the least bit. Israel handed the backsides to Egypt, Jordan, and Syria and occupied the Sinai Peninsula, the Gaza Strip.

This guy forget who's side God is on........ God don't need America one bit to protect his elected.

One more thing Brian.............. I am always right. :)

This subject is still a bit over my head, but slowly but surely is coming together piece by piece. And why didn't you tell me from the beginning that you're always right? Could have saved a lot of confusion (y)

below is an experience i had some years ago while in prayer.....................................................carla ifera

............as I prayed God began speaking to my thoughts. He brought to my mind a verse in the Bible about there being a famine of the Word in the end times. I didn't bother to look it up because I knew the gist of what it said.
God then showed me a picture of Joseph doling out to the people, the grain that had been stored during a time of plenty in Egypt. The grain had been stored because God had warned Joseph in a dream a famine was coming. The uncompromised word of truth and salvation would be greatly diluted by the efforts of the last day’s church to be in harmony with the world, thus restraining persecution. Because of God's love for the world, He would cause people to be 'hungry' for His truth.
Apart from this, God was preparing a group of people who had submitted themselves to a lifetime of testing and been exposed to the incompetent ministry of the compromised church. These people independently pushed beyond the social gospel and experienced God on deeper level. They recaptured the truths that had been brushed aside and considered counter-cultural in today's church. Their storage bins were filled with the grains of the wisdom and truth, gained in their pursuit of a life that honored God as they withdrew from the slack lifestyle of the worldly church.
These people would be ready to feed the masses, when their hunger from God would drive them out of the compromised church. God then spoke these words to my thoughts: "The Joseph Ministry."
The next day, I listened to a woman on a Christian station out of Dallas, TX. She quoted the scriptures God had given to me the previous day, Amos 8:11-12: "Behold the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it."
The woman began to talk of a last day’s ministry that would be raised up to feed these hungry people. She said people were being prepared, even now, to minister to these masses and would be brought forward at that time. The woman repeatedly spoke the name God had
Hey Cyber, those are the most uplifting words I have read on this forum...Thank you for sharing them.
Is the 'Joseph Ministry' yours? I am interested in more of what you believe- can you PM me with some info( I don't want to clutter this post with a different topic). Thank you again and may God's grace be with you,
TC

I read the PDF. Just waiting on you to see how well you can defend it for everyone here one. Here once we go scripture to scripture.

So now its not America, per say but all the junk some folks have accumulated through the years on borrowed money.

Would you like to go through the poverty per capita and start to compare is with other countries?

Your rich Babylon is going to fail miserably along with the failed PDF.

Now if your ready to start answering my questions with scripture, we can show every one as s team just how badly done that PDF is. See I am willing to work with you.

OK chief, I am actually going to ask you to answer some questions. But first- lets address this:

In one of your previous posts you wrote-

"Waiting on his explanation how he makes a Greek Female noun into a Greek verb. Like to see how he pulls this off. I have yet to find one post tribber able to do so".

What word or scripture you are referring to?

TC

I looked at what you referenced and as I suspected you are talking about HIRE... WHat they are actually talking about is the provision of HIRE that is known as FATCA-Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.

If you understand the nature of the dollar in the world, you will understand the reason for this bill. It is designed to coerce all the foreign bamks to comply with the IRS. It is in the news a lot right now because so far 50 countries have negotiated with the US on provisions of it due to their 'privacy rules. Russia was in the midst of negotiating an agreement until the US broke them off.

The whole world is in going to be subjection to this bill FATCA because of how intertwined the dollar has become in other countries economies

Here is a 'layman' explanation of it without all the technical implications:

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-enterprise-us-tax-law-russian-banks-070552553.html

This is not going to cause the end of the dollar- just strengthen the IRS ability to collect money from the foreign banks and those who have US assets but live overseas.

TC

Hey Cyber, those are the most uplifting words I have read on this forum...Thank you for sharing them.
Is the 'Joseph Ministry' yours? I am interested in more of what you believe- can you PM me with some info( I don't want to clutter this post with a different topic). Thank you again and may God's grace be with you,
TC
No its Joseph Prince!

I looked at what you referenced and as I suspected you are talking about HIRE... WHat they are actually talking about is the provision of HIRE that is known as FATCA-Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.

If you understand the nature of the dollar in the world, you will understand the reason for this bill. It is designed to coerce all the foreign bamks to comply with the IRS. It is in the news a lot right now because so far 50 countries have negotiated with the US on provisions of it due to their 'privacy rules. Russia was in the midst of negotiating an agreement until the US broke them off.

The whole world is in going to be subjection to this bill FATCA because of how intertwined the dollar has become in other countries economies

Here is a 'layman' explanation of it without all the technical implications:

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-enterprise-us-tax-law-russian-banks-070552553.html

This is not going to cause the end of the dollar- just strengthen the IRS ability to collect money from the foreign banks and those who have US assets but live overseas.

TC
These countries cannot get away from the dollar unless the petro dollar fails. They have to have american currency and lots of it to buy oil. In addition- when you sell millions of dollars worth of merchandise or have billions invested in a country, you are not just going to pull out. Why do you think over 50 countries have already negotiated agreements on FATCA?

TC

Cyber- I have been informed that this stuff came from Joseph Prince. I rescind everything that I just said to you. Joseph Prince is a wolf in WOLFS clothing. an unmistakeable false prophet. Do not post anymore on my threads. thanks in advance
TC

Back