American 'christians' It Is Time To Test Yourselves...

I could be wrong. But it says Jesus will descend with a shout and the dead will rise first then we who alive will be caught up together with them to meet Him in the air.... So isn't that describing His second coming?

Then there's Mathew 24 from verse 30. It says immediately after the tribb the sun will be darkened etch and the angels will gather the elect. (Sorry, I don't know how to share scripture from the bible here. So, I paraphrased a bit.)

That's why. I hope I explained well.

Right. Matt 24 describe Jesus comming. Right after the release of the 6th and 7th seal (rev 6) (rev 8)

There is no resurrection event connected to this.

The sUN will go dark and stars will roll up and be gone. After that. 1/2 hour of silence (last seal) then the seventh angelic trumpet will sound (ending tribulations) people will try to hide from the face of the lamb.

Hope its not a Sabbath day. Those in judea, hide. Its show time.

Keep reading down Matt. We can pinpoint to the last half hour of when the Lord shows up for those that keep the Sabbath. For those that call him Lord, we don't know the day or hour. It will be like Noah. Nobody knew a thing until Noah and family shut the door of the boat. Nobody will know a thing when one is taken and another left.

Right. Matt 24 describe Jesus comming. Right after the release of the 6th and 7th seal (rev 6) (rev 8)

There is no resurrection event connected to this.

The sUN will go dark and stars will roll up and be gone. After that. 1/2 hour of silence (last seal) then the seventh angelic trumpet will sound (ending tribulations) people will try to hide from the face of the lamb.

Hope its not a Sabbath day. Those in judea, hide. Its show time.

Keep reading down Matt. We can pinpoint to the last half hour of when the Lord shows up for those that keep the Sabbath. For those that call him Lord, we don't know the day or hour. It will be like Noah. Nobody knew a thing until Noah and family shut the door of the boat. Nobody will know a thing when one is taken and another left.

I'm guessing we will be separated from our bodies at that point while we are still alive? Morbid question I know...random...

I honestly can't decide which to believe.

All I know is the tribulation is no minor event. It's the time of God's wrath and it says over a 3rd of the world's population dies! I don't know about you, but I think we as Christians would be saved from his wrath, dontcha think?

Yes, we are not appointed by God to suffer His wrath. That is reserved for the earth's inhabitants who are outside of Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NLT)
For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

Yes, we are not appointed by God to suffer His wrath. That is reserved for the earth's inhabitants who are outside of Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NLT)
For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

Well, even if God left the anointed church down here. Satan would not stand a chance, and for any ability Satan would have over us, the Lord would have to have lied saying.........I will build my church, and the Gates of Hell shall not prevail. It is also written we have been delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of his dear son. God would have to be a liar to be under his wrath, or give a disobedient angel (Whom we judge the angels) some super ability to defeat the greater one in us.

This junk .PDF is just plain bad. Just the first few pages he screws up Apostasia, and lies about what it means...... so you know we are dealing with deception, but no worries. Satan and his minions don't stand a chance.

Waiting on his explanation how he makes a Greek Female noun into a Greek verb. Like to see how he pulls this off. I have yet to find one post tribber able to do so.

I know we should be nice, but wolves in sheep clothing are also nice, and just being blatant with lying can not be tolerated. Wolves make good rugs though....

Blessings to all.

I honestly can't decide which to believe.

All I know is the tribulation is no minor event. It's the time of God's wrath and it says over a 3rd of the world's population dies! I don't know about you, but I think we as Christians would be saved from his wrath, dontcha think?

Almost everyone dies, if not everyone.. The trumpets are bad....... but the vials........ won't be pretty.

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.(6th and 7th seal right here)
(Isa 13:9-10)

Though I never knew there were different interpretations to grace. It's sad the church is so divided. In the end one has to read the bible for oneself and ask God for understanding. Sigh

You have chosen a wise path in my opinion to always remain personally objective, while analysing the subjective.

Though scriptural fundamentals will congeal to denominational foundations in variance which is subjective in each position, it is quite critical for each person to pray, weigh what is taught, measure it by scripture, and objectively resonate to increasing truth.

For me personally, grace is often moved to unnecessary complexity, for it is in my opinion the simplest of truths.
If I say;
"A man climbed up the mountain"
"A man scaled up the mountain"
"A man traversed up the mountain",
then it can be plain to see that a man made his way up the mountain, and if one is to dissect the difference of "climbing, scaling and traversing" to infinite variations only to argue merits of mountain climbing it becomes a futile point; for the sentence was designed to explain where the man went.

We deserve to die, yet Christ died for us so that we could live, and this is only possible by His love, mercy and grace; yet with salvation we now become His contractual property, which is subject to His authority. Yet watchmen of every kind through history have guarded every transliterated syllable to propose unlimited applications, some to truth and many others to division.

Shall original language study, hermenuetics and transliteration methods all cause us to study with diligence, yet some truths are quite simple and have been moved to endless splintering for the worse. Shall the motives often be for truth, but also often in history it was for the purpose of power, control and judgement.

Well, even if God left the anointed church down here. Satan would not stand a chance, and for any ability Satan would have over us, the Lord would have to have lied saying.........I will build my church, and the Gates of Hell shall not prevail. It is also written we have been delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of his dear son. God would have to be a liar to be under his wrath, or give a disobedient angel (Whom we judge the angels) some super ability to defeat the greater one in us.

This junk .PDF is just plain bad. Just the first few pages he screws up Apostasia, and lies about what it means...... so you know we are dealing with deception, but no worries. Satan and his minions don't stand a chance.

Waiting on his explanation how he makes a Greek Female noun into a Greek verb. Like to see how he pulls this off. I have yet to find one post tribber able to do so.

I know we should be nice, but wolves in sheep clothing are also nice, and just being blatant with lying can not be tolerated. Wolves make good rugs though....

Blessings to all.

If God 'left the anointed church down here', it would continue to be empowered by Holy Spirit and you are right---Satan would not stand a chance. The Antichrist would be able to rear his ugly little head, for we would cut it off sooner than we could see its nose!

If God 'left the anointed church down here', it would continue to be empowered by Holy Spirit and you are right---Satan would not stand a chance. The Antichrist would be able to rear his ugly little head, for we would cut it off sooner than we could see its nose!

And hence why we can't be here.......... There is a reason Satan is not able to just kill and Reign fire down like he did in the OT. The Head and the body is in his way, and he's defeated and under our feet.

I'm guessing we will be separated from our bodies at that point while we are still alive? Morbid question I know...random...

Not at that 6th and 7th seal.......... No ressurection event during that. Post tribbers love to count stuff and think the 7th angelic trumpet is God's personal trumpet to call his church up. Nothing in the Word tells them to count trumpets, they make stuff up and get confused that trumpets are blown in a series, the last of the sound starts the event.

however........ You may be sucked out of your skin.............. Sorry to break it to you.

I worded my last sentence incorrectly!

Correction:

The Antichrist would NOT be able to rear his ugly little head, for we would cut it off sooner than we could see its nose!

We have not heard back from Mr. America is Doomed!!!!! I am waiting to ask him some questions about that .pdf. I want his explanation of some lies in there. We will find out how bright he really is since he cried like a girl for us to read that .pdf ..........

And hence why we can't be here.......... There is a reason Satan is not able to just kill and Reign fire down like he did in the OT. The Head and the body is in his way, and he's defeated and under our feet.

Not at that 6th and 7th seal.......... No ressurection event during that. Post tribbers love to count stuff and think the 7th angelic trumpet is God's personal trumpet to call his church up. Nothing in the Word tells them to count trumpets, they make stuff up and get confused that trumpets are blown in a series, the last of the sound starts the event.

however........ You may be sucked out of your skin.............. Sorry to break it to you.

No need to be sorry. However God wills it to happen, I'll be ready :D

I'll just stick to reading the bible and praying. TC, I'm not rejecting your opinions or accepting. But I'll keep them in mind.
Blessings :)

Though I never knew there were different interpretations to grace. It's sad the church is so divided. In the end one has to read the bible for oneself and ask God for understanding. Sigh
Pat- the real church is not divided...But you are right- read the Bible and ask God for understanding. Thank you for your comments and God be with you. I will just leave you with one scriptures regarding the Lords return:

It states clearly that after the tribulation the Lord will return:

Mar 13:24 But in those days,after that tribulation the sun shall be darkened,and the moon shall not give her light, Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Those are Jesus words...I don't know why people struggle with them so much.

Take care,
TC

We have not heard back from Mr. America is Doomed!!!!! I am waiting to ask him some questions about that .pdf. I want his explanation of some lies in there. We will find out how bright he really is since he cried like a girl for us to read that .pdf ..........

Michael I have read your posts and it is very obvious by your words that you are not a Christian. No one with the Spirit of God speaks with such arrogant and rude speech. You may be well versed in Hermeneutics, well read in the Greek, and have read every book ever written by every 'Bible' scholar there is...but you lack spiritual knowledge of the word of God. Everything that I wrote is plainly written in the Old Testament( where Jesus and the apostles taught from). Just because you lack understanding does not make me a liar. I speak truth every man to his neighbor. Just like you said- the Lord will return and destroy the sinners.. Then he will gather us together for judgment. You can keep living in your pride...and you will find out the hard way that you are wrong.

TC

Michael I have read your posts and it is very obvious by your words that you are not a Christian. No one with the Spirit of God speaks with such arrogant and rude speech. You may be well versed in Hermeneutics, well read in the Greek, and have read every book ever written by every 'Bible' scholar there is...but you lack spiritual knowledge of the word of God. Everything that I wrote is plainly written in the Old Testament( where Jesus and the apostles taught from). Just because you lack understanding does not make me a liar. I speak truth every man to his neighbor. Just like you said- the Lord will return and destroy the sinners.. Then he will gather us together for judgment. You can keep living in your pride...and you will find out the hard way that you are wrong.

TC

I am well versed enough to go scripture with scripture with you. Your all talk, now lets get down to scriptures. I have question you can't answer.

Michael is a bit hard at times but we still love him. And for you to judge someone's salvation is pretty impressive. Didn't know God was among us.

Michael is a bit hard at times but we still love him. And for you to judge someone's salvation is pretty impressive. Didn't know God was among us.

Bless you Lance......... I don't hate anyone, and certainly did not even consider the comment on my salvation. What I want is to go through that .PDF He wants everyone to read and Lay scriptures out and compare.

I have been warned though to tone it down, I do agree with that. I get a bit excited when Someone Calls America Babylon.

America, the rich Babylon.

I trade in the forex Markets, (Exchanging one currency for the value of another) America is not wealthy and our currency is in the pits compared the the value of other currency. In Fact, China would like the markets to remove our currency because of it's little worth and put theirs in.

China has a surplus in Currency exchange of around 3 trillion dollars. We are 15 trillion in the hole. We owe China and Japan 2.5 trillion we can't pay because we add billions of internal debt.

How this makes America the Babylon the rich, is a mystery I am waiting on the poster to explain with numbers. I have some very sobering numbers, and none of them good for America, and none of them put America in any sort of power over anything.

More bad news is that China and Japan are buying large chunks of land in our country. China's Government runs 46% of all it's corporate business, which means when China buys our land, their Government owns it.

China just bought Smithfield Foods, the largest pork producer in the World, and with that came the possession of 460 large farms and land the United States no longer has control. The land is still under U.S Law, but it belongs to China.

We are not the Babylon by far, in fact if our Government does not man up, we will be lucky to keep English as the main language here.

I use to read a lot about the end times but when I finished my heathen ways (paganism) and finally started following Jesus I never really got interested in it. I do believe in more pre-trib though. How is the false prophet and Anti-Christ going to convince everyone to follow them if we have Mitspa's, Michaels etc... To shove their words back in their faces with the Word of God? Pre-trib just makes more sense.

Back