To Jeff: I Thought This Was A ''friendly'' Christian Forum...?

I do believe in Jesus and I believe he is out saviour. I just don't believe that he is god. He is gods son just how we are gods children. God put him here for a purpose just like how we have a purpous. He served his and we are to serve ours. I believe Jesus is our brother but not god himself. When I pray I pray to god not Jesus.

Deu 6:4 shama` Yisra'el Yehovah 'elohiym Yehovah 'echad
Deu 6:4 hear (me) Israel, Jehovah (is) Gods, Jehovah (is) one

which states Jesus is God ..

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet

Isa 19:20 It will become a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the LORD because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them.

Isa 43:11 “I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jhn 10:36 do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,' because I said, ‘I am the Son of God'?

Luk 22:70 And they all said, “Are You the Son of God, then?” And He said to them, “Yes, I am.”

I do. But for some reason I just can't comprehend that. I mean he's gods son so he's out brother not god himself. I don't know, please don't judge me, but when I read the bible I think over what I'm reading I don't just believe what it says. Just like when someone tells me something I don't just jump in and believe it, I look into it deeper and analyze.
No one is judging you. I'm so glad you are here so we can help you to see the true nature of Jesus. I have Mormon friends who believe the same as you. They are lovely people and like you, they love God and Jesus. I think it's important that you examine these scriptures closely so that you can truly know freedom. :)

"Take for example Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” When first encountered, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, when we look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “For a good work we stone thee not; replied the Jews, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.” (John 10:33). Now we see an actual claim. The Jews understood Jesus’ statement to be a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30)."
http://bibleprobe.com/jesus-is-God.htm

Also, John 1 clearly states that Jesus is the Word and the Word IS GOD.

I really do not see that as a concern because it is universal and seen in all forum sites.

The fact is that most Christians do not accept RCC as true Biblical Christianity. That simple explanation then leads to cause and effect where we see the Catholic faith denounced.

I do not ever see that changing myself.

most Christians would be Catholic ..
and it is the reformist who have changed the Gospel of Salvation (another Gospel) .. thus denounced by MOST Christians ..

Mat 19:17 And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
Luk 8:21 But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”
Luk 11:28 But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”
Jas 1:22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.
Hbr 5:9 And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation,

there are many many many more verses ..
so to say salvation is based only upon belief is to NOT BELIEVE scripture ..

Last edited:
and it is the reformist who have changed the Gospel of Salvation (another Gospel) .. thus denounced by MOST Christians ..

Mat 19:17 And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
Luk 8:21 But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”
Luk 11:28 But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”
Jas 1:22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.
Hbr 5:9 And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation,

Allow me to restate......Most Protestants do not accept the RCC as Biblical Christianity.

This thread is not really about works are needed to be saved as the Catholic Church states. Maybe you could start another one of those threads on that!

Allow me to restate......Most Protestants do not accept the RCC as Biblical Christianity.

This thread is not really about works are needed to be saved as the Catholic Church states. Maybe you could start another one of those threads on that!

that's fine .. I just hate to see brethren who love the Lord denounced ..
if you understand me, I often just take a post and turn it around so a person can clearly see what they wrote ..

God Bless you ..

the greatest maturity we can gain as a Christian, is to increase our love ..
we all fail at times .. and our goal should always be not to fail though ..

Agreed totally and of course in love. That is why accepting correction without anger is the key to growing and maturing as a believer.

Magdalena i see you are looking for God but have not the Holy Spirit yet to have your eyes open, and as long as you keep looking and talking to Him you will have the blessing of the HS to come to you in your heart... please, and i hope you understand why i say God is God not any god and we all out of reverence to our Father never put His name in small letter but always capitalize Him. Christ our Lord Jesus is God, and He is living as our Father is... Magda always keep your heart open and be like a child when looking at what you don't see yet and the HS will come and you will see and hear. i know i went thru most of my life thinking i knew God, i didn't, i knew Him superficially as i was taught by my parents and elders in my family... i stayed away from accepting that God is my creator and Father and that Jesus is God for many years in my adult life, till God sent me someone that opened my eyes and my mind and my heart and soul to Him and that is when the HS came and let me know like thunder that God is real , Jesus is His Son for Jesus is God in the flesh, forever changing my life and spirit.

Believe and read and ask and God will send the one that will help you go over the stumbling that is keeping you away from total understanding and His love for you. Pray, read the Bible and writings of early church elders our Apostolic Fathers such as Clement, Polycarp, Jerome, and many others ...

There is a reason you are here with us ... God is guiding you to Him... God bless you
Thamk you. You are one of the few in here who didn't jump on me ready to choke me, sort of speak, because I'm not seeing or am not where they are as yet.

Magdalena i see you are looking for God but have not the Holy Spirit yet to have your eyes open, and as long as you keep looking and talking to Him you will have the blessing of the HS to come to you in your heart... please, and i hope you understand why i say God is God not any god and we all out of reverence to our Father never put His name in small letter but always capitalize Him. Christ our Lord Jesus is God, and He is living as our Father is... Magda always keep your heart open and be like a child when looking at what you don't see yet and the HS will come and you will see and hear. i know i went thru most of my life thinking i knew God, i didn't, i knew Him superficially as i was taught by my parents and elders in my family... i stayed away from accepting that God is my creator and Father and that Jesus is God for many years in my adult life, till God sent me someone that opened my eyes and my mind and my heart and soul to Him and that is when the HS came and let me know like thunder that God is real , Jesus is His Son for Jesus is God in the flesh, forever changing my life and spirit.

Believe and read and ask and God will send the one that will help you go over the stumbling that is keeping you away from total understanding and His love for you. Pray, read the Bible and writings of early church elders our Apostolic Fathers such as Clement, Polycarp, Jerome, and many others ...

There is a reason you are here with us ... God is guiding you to Him... God bless you
Thamk you. You are one of the few in here who didn't jump on me ready to choke me, sort of speak, because I'm not seeing or am not where they are as yet.

No one is judging you. I'm so glad you are here so we can help you to see the true nature of Jesus. I have Mormon friends who believe the same as you. They are lovely people and like you, they love God and Jesus. I think it's important that you examine these scriptures closely so that you can truly know freedom. :)

"Take for example Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” When first encountered, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, when we look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “For a good work we stone thee not; replied the Jews, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.” (John 10:33). Now we see an actual claim. The Jews understood Jesus’ statement to be a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30)."
http://bibleprobe.com/jesus-is-God.htm

Also, John 1 clearly states that Jesus is the Word and the Word IS GOD.
But do you think that by him saying that they are one he could mean in A sense like when 2 people get married they become one, but they are still 2 people?

Deu 6:4 shama` Yisra'el Yehovah 'elohiym Yehovah 'echad
Deu 6:4 hear (me) Israel, Jehovah (is) Gods, Jehovah (is) one

if Moses meant Eloha (God) that is what he would have said ..

Last edited:
Isa 19:20 It will become a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the LORD because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them.

Isa 43:11 “I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior beside Me.

which together states Jesus is God ..

Last edited:

Most people would be catholics if the Lord God had not intervened and ended the 'dark ages"! We should differentiate between the people (believers within catholicism) and the institution of Catholicism. The institution itself is evil: for they are saying, Lord, Lord: but denying the power thereof.

I'm sorry if I jumped on you...:-( was not my intent. I pray you will have a blessed day.

But do you think that by him saying that they are one he could mean in A sense like when 2 people get married they become one, but they are still 2 people?
That's a good point.. But in john 1 it says the word was with God and the word was God. (The word being Jesus)

I think someone else could better explain this than me!! Lol sorry

Most people would be catholics if the Lord God had not intervened and ended the 'dark ages"! We should differentiate between the people (believers within catholicism) and the institution of Catholicism. The institution itself is evil: for they are saying, Lord, Lord: but denying the power thereof.

actually they are .. look it up in Wiki ..
and I don't really believe God intervened at all ..
perhaps all denominations are evil then ..

Funny how some folks enjoy slinging mud. They fail to note the mud covering themselves.

Ixoye - I agree with your point on Luther et al.

Back