To Jeff: I Thought This Was A ''friendly'' Christian Forum...?

I think I just figured out something. You and I might not be speaking the same language. I speak KJV.

I speak Greek ..
translators are men .. and the ones that made the KJV had very poor reputations ..
plus the KJV was made to support the Church of England's doctrine ..
hence: King Jimmy's "version" (of scripture)

Last edited:
Ah ok. That explains it then. The gospel sounds foolish to those who are perishing. You are not saved and therefore cannot be fervent about the salvation of others; which is why we minister. To you it sounds like judgement, your sins will be judged as a matter of fact. Only those of us who know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will be saved.

So just curious, why are you here? We talk about Jesus a lot here:) I am glad you are here.. I hope you will listen and realize that the Bible is Gods word.

I speak Greek ..
translators are men .. and the ones that made the KJV had very poor reputations ..
plus the KJV was made to support the Church of England's doctrine ..
hence: King Jimmy's "version" (of scripture)

Well, that's the Bible the Lord had me choose. I understand it: and God's Spirit in me guides me, so...
And contrary to popular opinion, I don't speak with a lithp.

Yeah, I keep being accused of sins and some people bash me here that how wrong I am about the Bible and that how wrong things I do... D:
That is why it is time to change to a new subject like talking about God's love. Let's move on to new subjects and stop talking about the old stuff.

Well, that's the Bible the Lord had me choose. I understand it: and God's Spirit in me guides me, so...
And contrary to popular opinion, I don't speak with a lithp.

well that translation of scripture is the one the HS is constantly showing me the errors in ..

just curious .. a couple questions ..
did God "tell you" ???
if not, how do you know God wanted you to use the CofE bible ???
also how does the HS guide you in it ???

well that translation of scripture is the one the HS is constantly showing me the errors in ..

Maybe you should write a book on that subject.
Personally, I the Lord did not err when He showed me what Bible to study: and the Holy Spirit is what makes the difference.
But let me ask: did you see errors in Jn. 3:3,5, Matt. 28:18-19, Acts 2:38-39, and I Cor. 15:1-4?
Are you studying the Greek in which age?

Those are honest questions, Beloved.

Maybe you should write a book on that subject.
Personally, I the Lord did not err when He showed me what Bible to study: and the Holy Spirit is what makes the difference.
But let me ask: did you see errors in Jn. 3:3,5, Matt. 28:18-19, Acts 2:38-39, and I Cor. 15:1-4?
Are you studying the Greek in which age?

Those are honest questions, Beloved.

I will answer your questions when you answer mine ..

One thing that has to be remembered is patience. God is the one who saves people and changes hearts. We should definitely correct in love but also realize that if we tell someone the gospel that doesn't mean they will accept it immediately. People should be able to ask questions without being forced to accept the gospel. If they feel comfortable enough then maybe they will hang around long enough for the Word to work in them and they actually believe and get saved. Someone is not going to accept salvation because it is demanded of them. They are more likely to hear because of patient love and compassion combined with God's words.

We also need to remember that everyone that belongs to a denomination does not necessarily agree with everything the denomination holds, just like everyone who goes to a church doesn't necessarily agree with everything their pastor says.

Very good, Beloved! Your touching upon sowing and reaping. What has been missed, too often, is that there is also a tilling of the soil. This job belongs to those called "prayer warriors": they are just as important as the preachers and the evangelists: "...others have labored, and you have entered into their labor." We must all be sensitive to the work that we are called to do: not everyone is called to reap what many others have sowed...although it is the labor that outwardly shows the labor spent.

Not many want to sow, for it is a lonely task: not many sowers are required. And tilling the ground is a thankless job in the eyes of men: "...but your Father who sees in secret, will reward you openly." The tiller just smiles when he hears someone he has prayed for, say that so-and-so talked to him about Jesus , and he received the Gospel that saves! And the preacher goes out into the field day after day, just planting seed. Then he goes to another field, and another. Then he hears that that neighborhood, or that hamlet or city, that he left a month or a year ago just up and received the Word preached.

Yes. People look upon the handsome or pretty face; the masculine or feminine body; the heavy or slender hands, etc. The outward appearance: and do not consider the heart that is always working: always pumping blood to the lungs and to the brain:
never stopping for a day off, or even break. The most important part of the body is hidden: and the most important part of the Church is also hidden. No one thinks about the prayers or the tears that go into preparing a teaching or a sermon.

Very good, Beloved.

just curious .. a couple questions ..
did God "tell you" ???
if not, how do you know God wanted you to use the CofE bible ???
also how does the HS guide you in it ???

Found it! I don't know what CofE Bible means, but I can answer the question.

I went to a Bible Bookstore looking for a Bible. I opened several Bibles (after asking the Lord to guide me to the right one for me), and when I picked up this particular Bible and opened it, I felt the blessing of the Lord. It was a KJV, Nelson Edition.

As I previously stated on another thread, I have been using the KJV ever since. That simple.

KJV ..
Jhn 3:3-5 has the correct context .. just translated slightly different then written ..
Mat 28:19 says "Holy Spirit" not Holy "Ghost" ..
Acts 2:38 also says "Holy Spirit" not "Holy Ghost" .. as well as the word
dōrea derived from dōron does not translate as gift precisely, but as "an offering" ..
1 Co 15:2 reads "by which also saves if" ..

Classical, Koine and Modern .. as well as the evolution between them ..

I'm sorry: I shouldn't have asked. I am not an educated man, so I would not know what "classical or koine" mean: but can only guess at "modern". again, I'm sorry for taking your time.

KJV .. Jhn 3:3-5 has the correct context .. just translated slightly different then written ..
Mat 28:19 says "Holy Spirit" not Holy "Ghost" ..
Acts 2:38 also says "Holy Spirit" not "Holy Ghost" .. as well as the word
dōrea derived from dōron does not translate as gift precisely, but as "an offering" ..
1 Co 15:2 reads "by which also saves if" ..
Classical, Koine and Modern .. as well as the evolution between them ..

Basically there is no extreme difference: and I always use "Holy Spirit" when referring to the Spirit of God.

Basically there is no extreme difference: and I always use "Holy Spirit" when referring to the Spirit of God.

I have no problem with any of the ones you enumerated except 1 Co 15:2 ..
and that is because the C of E's translators changed the context inre salvation ..

I have no problem with any of the ones you enumerated except 1 Co 15:2 ..
and that is because the C of E's translators changed the context inre salvation ..

what the translators did, was change "by which also saves if" ..
since the C of E has a doctrine of salvation already granted, it needed to support it by changing scripture to read that way .. and in order to get saved into their translation, they had to add "ye are" (not in the text) to gain the past tense ..

sneaky of them .. but not sneaky enough ..

Last edited:
what the translators did, was change "by which also saves if" ..
since the C of E has a doctrine of salvation already granted, it needed to support it by changing scripture to read that way .. and in order to get saved into their translation, they had to add "ye are" (not in the text) to gain the past tense ..

Ahh! C of E = Church of England!

Back