Thinking about what we think and say

IT NEVER FAILS TO SURPRISE ME HOW WE THINK IT HURTS TO APOLOGIZE. TO SAY IM SORRY SEEMS TO CAUSE US TO RETHINK,EXAMINE AND TEAR APART OUR THINKING !
IT IS BECAUSE IT IS HUMBLING AND ERASING SOME OF OUR EGO AND PRIDE TO DO SO.

I WANT THIS REMOVING OR ERASING SO IM SAYING AT THIS TIME
I APOLOGIZE TO
Lanolin
YeshuaFan
Major
Musicmaster
IF THERE ARE MORE CONTACT ME AND I ALSO WILL SAY IM SORRY TO YOU ALSO

PLZ FORGIVE.....TO ERR IS HUMAN!

Thank you, D3. Accepted with gratitude and understanding.

We serve a Lord who sees it all, paid the price for us, and laid it all to rest in the dusts of time beneath that cross. How much less should we offer to others what has been given freely to us?

When I wrote this, and created it for others to enjoy, it was with an eye upon that cross, and He who gave to us far more than we could ever give to Him.

We serve a Lord who sees it all, paid the price for us, and laid it all to rest in the dusts of time beneath that cross. How much less should we offer to others what has been given freely to us?

When I wrote this, and created it for others to enjoy, it was with an eye upon that cross, and He who gave to us far more than we could ever give to Him.

I love that song.
when you have finished what you are doing would you not go back to making more music MM?

🙏

I tend to speak before I filter and it's stuck like super glue to me ,I'd rather do this,
BE SLOW TO SPEAK AND SWIFT TO HEAR!

I thought maybe it might build us up if we shared thoughts on how ppl,bc ALL do this,judge what we say and how we act and are perceived and received.View attachment 6835
And remember, Matthew 15:11 says: "It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth." You are defiled by what you say and do.

I would pray to God to help you with what you say - but watch what you're taking in. Example) Someone who watches a very scary movie may produce fear afterward. God is not our enemy and He will help tame our tongue because we cannot tame our own tongue. (James 3). God has helped tame my tongue over the years and I am so thankful for it!

You really are a Music Master!
Thank you.
I love classical and instrumental.
I love shutting my eyes and see in a visual to sound.

You really are a Music Master!
Thank you.
I love classical and instrumental.
I love shutting my eyes and see in a visual to sound.

Visualizing music, and feeling the heart of the composer in the music, in all the nuances, harmonies and flow, is a rare gift that so few people have. I wish more people could 'hear' music...

Thank you for your kind words.

Love you all.

MM

I like this topic for a thread. Thinking about what to say from this composition I created from some years ago:

I like this topic for a thread. Thinking about what to say from this composition I created from some years ago:

love the way this track feels on my ears. its a good quality sound DAW you have their.( and my earphones are pretty good too.

im learning to to make music. And I feel inspired by your stuff MM. you have a good grasp of how everything seems to hold together, the flow and timing, is fantastic.

well done!

Back