'The traditions which ye have been taught'

Discussion in 'Doctrinal Discussions' started by Complete, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Perhaps you can give us an example. I can trust God to deal with His children who go astray. We can have some input in bringing a sister or brother back, but blasphemy? What do you mean?

2. At a minimum I use the word of God over and over in my comments and I make sure everyone knows where my words are and where God's are. You intermix your words with the word of God which I find deplorable and dangerous. So when I quoted you "out of context" before it's because those were your words mixed with a verse from God's word, which is not only dishonest but leads weak young Christians to think that is in the word of God. Just a friendly warning. ;)

Euphemia likes this.
  3. I was just saying that people can fall from the grace of GOD by going against His word even though they have specific knowledge of it. And this act is considered blasphemy. I am not talking about anyone judging them necessarily, just that they are mentioned in scripture.

Peace

4. When one runs from God's will, he is like Jonah. God relentlessly, because He loves His children, pursues them to bring them back. A person may shipwreck his faith, but we need to pray for him and trust the Lord to bring him back...and He will.

Major and popsthebuilder say Amen and like this.
  5. Amen!!!

6. I do not doubt that, @Euphemia.

Praise God!

Euphemia likes this.
  7. And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe,
    according to the working of His mighty power,
    Which He wrought in Christ,
    when He raised Him from the dead,
    and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places,
    Far above all principality,
    and power, and might, and dominion,
    and every name that is named,