Journal The Garage

Another thing I wanted to share. When I was looking for your journal I was thinking Garbage, not Garage. Forgive me. Of course it's Garage.
HAHAHAHAHA.... oh my goodness... HOW did I miss this?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ my buddy Bob.

I live in a converted garage... thus the name Garage ( where I'm sure there was a bunch of garbage at one time. )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... and still HAHAHAHAHA.

This morning I am feeling the effects of care and protection... as it should be when belonging to a Christian fellowship.
I am also feeling humbled by the fact that as someone who has severe TRUST issues with others... that I am perhaps more vulnerable than most to be hurt by things that go against scripture. I am learning to TRUST... and I am so very grateful that on top of this... I am learning to see what occurs when the FLOCK is properly cared for.

I have said this more than once... I am easily overwhelmed... and I do not yet understand how to back up my faith with scripture. I believe this is why I have chosen NOT to mingle with other believers... for fear of being tricked and deceived.

I am so grateful for these forums. My heart has softened so much during these last months. I am learning to stretch myself past my comfort zone... and that will mean... some errors in judgement along the way.

Happy Thursday morning to everyone. It's grocery shopping day.... decomposing a beloved puzzle day and beginning a new journey with a RAVENSBURGER. HA.

Oh my goodness... and OH JOY.... I can barely contain my excitement... This Ravensburger puzzle is a DREAM... and it has all my favourite puzzle shapes. These are the basic puzzle pieces. I can't seem to find the name of the cut I am referring to... apparently they list Ravensburger puzzles as uniquely cut but... this puzzle has the BASIC shapes.... and oh my goodness.... It's been awhile since I've done a puzzle with all these shapes. I am EXCITED beyond EXCITED. I guess this is the type of puzzle I first started with and got used to doing them.

The giraffe puzzle was my THIRD Eurographics puzzle and I love how well the pieces fit but it is very strange that it wasn't UNTIL the giraffe puzzle that I noticed there was only one SHAPE. I don't even know how that is possible... to not notice something so dynamic. I guess there was just enough action in those puzzles to be able to figure it out by colour.

So all that to say that I haven't even heard that SOFT CLICK yet and I already know that from here on in... I am going to be a RAVENSBURGER GAL. Talk about FREE advertising. HA.

Ok... so.... I am a very happy camper. Just saying.

1709832719153.png

How many puzzle games do you have right now that you're going to work on? I can't keep up! 😲
I have the giraffe one... and my Christmas one I did... Those I will save because they are good quality.
I don't puzzle all year long... only for the winter months.... so I forget a lot of things during my time off.
I lost all my puzzles during my move to the East Coast... and so I am very short on puzzles at the moment.
I like to have two spare puzzles... I do them and I usually donate them after the fact... but because I am buying
more expensive puzzles... I am trying to find someone in my city that would appreciate having them... and/or maybe swap.

The one I am doing now... Bits Books and Bobs was a birthday present from my daughter.... so this is the ONLY puzzle on
the roster.

I am going to order two more from Amazon in the next few days.

Good and Happy Monday to my precious family...

It has been such a JOY to work on my first Ravensburger puzzle. I can see what all the hype is about because this has been one of the most enjoyable experiences in my puzzling repertoire. The pieces fit like a glove ( as did the giraffe puzzle)... but it is an entirely different thing....as the pieces do not crumble after they are placed in position.

I started this puzzle on Friday and I would say I am probably 1/3rd finished. I should be finished later this week.
Nice to have a bit of down time.

Attachments

• IMG_20240311_030800.jpg
    IMG_20240311_030800.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 1
As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. ~Colossians 3:12-13

That is a tall order for the body of Christ. Forgiveness is something I have struggled with over the years. I find it much easier now. Through healing... I have been able to let go to all of the abuse and neglect that I received as a child. I have learned to first forgive myself... and that broke the chains of guilt and shame that bound me to depression and despair.
I think perhaps forgiving myself was the hardest of all things... but once I was able to do this... it seems everything else fell into place. My heart holds no malice... no bitterness or rage. I seem to have been able to turn the next page.

Thank you Father... that your mercies are new every morning. Thank you that you are eager to forgive and redeem those with broken hearts that come before you.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
~2 Corinthians 5:17

I slewed it.... I slewed it.... OH my goodness... I SLEWED IT.
In record time I might add... Started it on Friday and it's only Wednesday. OH my goodness... BEST puzzle I have EVER done. I am HOOKED.... Go Ravensburger GO.

Attachments

• IMG_20240313_191704.jpg
    IMG_20240313_191704.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 4
I slewed it.... I slewed it.... OH my goodness... I SLEWED IT.
In record time I might add... Started it on Friday and it's only Wednesday. OH my goodness... BEST puzzle I have EVER done. I am HOOKED.... Go Ravensburger GO.
The last jigsaw puzzle I worked on was 1,000-piece one. I got so frustrated with it that I turned into a 2,000-piece puzzle.😄

Back