Journal The Garage

Last night it rained with heavy winds. I got up @ 2am and prayed, giving thanks to the Lord for His rain, which also washed our car. 🚙lol!

This morning the sun is out and at 745am I gave thanks to the Lord for drying our car. 🚙lol!

We're on our way to Church. I'll be delivering the message titled, The Ten Commandments, Exodus 12:2-17

God bless you and everyone here in the Garage.
Gotta love an environmentally friendly car wash. HAHA.
Does your church do podcasts?? I would love to listen to some of your teachings.

It's Family Day here in Canada... and so... Benny thought it would be nice to make an appearance on the Forums.

My daughter now lives 1000's of miles away from me... but I am blessed that she usually Facebook audio calls me on her way to work in the mornings. It really is an amazing thing that I can still connect with her in live chat... even though I don't have a phone. Technology is an amazing thing when used for GOOD.

On behalf of me and my dear little pal Benny.... I hope you all have a wonderful and special time with your family today.

1708344671886.png

particularly like the one with the teeth hahaha

Via the vampire strikes again!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... and still HAHAHAHA. Of course you like the one with the teeth... HOLD on... I have to go back and look at them again... I will let you know what my favourite one is.

Ok.... there are 16 pictures... I think I have to go with 13... the little black sheep with the pearl necklace. HAHAHAHA. I really truly like them all... the one with strawberry for eyes looks like he is at a day spa. The whole concept is hilarious... and I'm definitely IN on the CHALLENGE but honestly... no clue how to execute... so.... learning curve indeed.

Those cakes are hilarious! Maybe you could get an idea how to make one using YouTube or nip into a bakery. They may help give you some good tips!

I particularly like the one with the teeth hahaha

Via the vampire strikes again!

Good stuff in awe, I bet those firemen would be over the moon!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... and still HAHAHAHA. Of course you like the one with the teeth... HOLD on... I have to go back and look at them again... I will let you know what my favourite one is.

Ok.... there are 16 pictures... I think I have to go with 13... the little black sheep with the pearl necklace. HAHAHAHA. I really truly like them all... the one with strawberry for eyes looks like he is at a day spa. The whole concept is hilarious... and I'm definitely IN on the CHALLENGE but honestly... no clue how to execute... so.... learning curve indeed.

Good morning, In Awe of Him;

I actually took a look at your cookie photo and to be honest these guys look scary, as if they were coming toward me and I have only seconds to jump in my car and head to a Starbucks for a cup of coffee. I'd probably order a normal cookie. lol!

Attachments

• Animal Cakes 2024.jpg
    Animal Cakes 2024.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 1
I actually took a look at your cookie photo and to be honest these guys look scary, as if they were coming toward me and I have only seconds to jump in my car and head to a Starbucks for a cup of coffee. I'd probably order a normal cookie. lol!
Bob Dear..... THESE are cakes. It's worse than a cookie... a cookie can be swallowed in several bites... but these would take DAYS to devour... and where would one start??? It's the whole chocolate EASTER bunny debate all over again.... do you eat the ears or the feet first?
HAHAHAHA.... and still HAHAHAHAHA.

*Edit.... these cakes seriously do look like they come straight out of a horror movie... HAHAHAHA... but oh my goodness... they make me laugh.

Bob Dear..... THESE are cakes. It's worse than a cookie... a cookie can be swallowed in several bites... but these would take DAYS to devour... and where would one start??? It's the whole chocolate EASTER bunny debate all over again.... do you eat the ears or the feet first?
HAHAHAHA.... and still HAHAHAHAHA.

*Edit.... these cakes seriously do look like they come straight out of a horror movie... HAHAHAHA... but oh my goodness... they make me laugh.

Hey, In Awe of Him;

See what I mean? These little terrors look so scary that I couldn't make out cookie or cakes! But to be honest, after a while I'd come to my senses and they would probably all taste good with my coffee! lol!

By the way, did you mail your daughter her gift for Valentines Day?

By the way, did you mail your daughter her gift for Valentines Day?
YES... indeed I did.... I have the score of 2/2.... This was a huge deal for me to actually get two packages made up for the mail in less than two weeks. She was very impressed and I redeemed my status as the BEST gramma with the dogs... oh my goodness... I saw videos of her birthday package being opened and the dogs could not believe that GRAMMA would send a package with NO presents for them. The Valentines present had many gifts for the pooches. HA.

and before you ask.... the puzzle is NOT going well... OH my goodness... this is WORSE than writer's block... I look at this beautiful picture of two giraffes... and then I see all the pieces that need to fill the background. I think I put 4 pieces in a few days ago. I have to get back on track here. I think this is like going to the gym... miss one day and before you know it... NO more gym. HA.

YES... indeed I did.... I have the score of 2/2.... This was a huge deal for me to actually get two packages made up for the mail in less than two weeks. She was very impressed and I redeemed my status as the BEST gramma with the dogs... oh my goodness... I saw videos of her birthday package being opened and the dogs could not believe that GRAMMA would send a package with NO presents for them. The Valentines present had many gifts for the pooches. HA.

and before you ask.... the puzzle is NOT going well... OH my goodness... this is WORSE than writer's block... I look at this beautiful picture of two giraffes... and then I see all the pieces that need to fill the background. I think I put 4 pieces in a few days ago. I have to get back on track here. I think this is like going to the gym... miss one day and before you know it... NO more gym. HA.

In Awe of Him;

Please read my post in the Contest and Giveaway forum, Does Anyone Want A Bible?

God is Good!

“Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.” ~Hebrews 13:15

Praise feeds JOY... and JOY feeds PEACE. Gratitude is the key to living in that sweet spot of "It is well with my soul".
Gratitude is a practice that I actually stumbled upon when I received my healing. I was overwhelmed with gratitude and on a daily basis... the JOY would simply overwhelm and consume me. The more I thought about God's attributes... the more JOYFUL I would become. I pretty much had a FREE JOY "ride" for over a year after my healing... ( meaning I did not seem to have to do anything to maintain it... it simply kept coming and filling me up ). I think this is often the case when a supernatural experience occurs.... there just seems to be a residual effect of the event.

I have since learned that GRATITUDE is what keeps this "condition of the heart" fed and healthy.
I often think of that song.... HOW do I love thee? Let me count the ways. :)

Last edited:
“Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and his powerful strength.”
~Ephesians 6:10

Well.... the puzzle has begun it's journey of completion. I seem to have broken the BLOCK. It's still piece by piece but what seemed an impossibility has now... over the last few days become a possibility. In my three years of doing puzzles... this is the first time I have experienced an "overwhelming" blip. In all honesty... this is my favourite puzzle company ( Eurographics )... due to the absolute satisfaction in each piece fitting like a glove. There is no guess work involved... you just know when the piece is in the right place... and that for me is one of the most enjoyable experiences when doing puzzles.

I am going to spend the day meditating on the scripture that I have chosen for today. Such comfort in knowing that our GOD can do all things for us... and delights in finishing His work IN us. Such rest in that truth.

It's Friday.... Happy upcoming week-end to everyone.

Hi In Awe of Him
Love your verse of the day. It name me think "What can we use God's power for?"

Many things of course. But the first thing that came to my mind was, fighting the evil one. I must remind myself of this, whenever he attacks me.
Thanks for the reminder Sister.

When you get that jigsaw finished you are going to feel so good!
Blessings

Good morning my precious forum family...

It was good to take an internet break... well... I didn't really take a break... but... I took a participation break.... and..... AND..... GUESS what I did????? It rhymes with muzzle..... GOOD GRIEF seems to be the only statement I am able to make... After 4 days of intensive SLEWING.... .I am only about 50% done.... Honestly.... bobinfaith ... I am tempted to mail you this DUMB puzzle which I am having a love/hate relationship with at the moment. The only thing that is keeping me going is that I REFUSE to admit defeat... and the fact that I am going to frame it when it's finished. Plus... my rule is that if the pieces have integrity=good quality... I have to complete it. In other words... there is no excuse NOT to finish it. Seriously.... I am going to look into that rule. HAHA.

I'm actually closer to 60% finished.... It's kind of hard to tell because the giraffes in the middle constitute about 1/4 of the puzzle. I'm almost finished the bottom ( dark brown )... and am now about to enter the medium and light brown. Oh... and there's that piece that I can't seem to find at the moment... which is driving me nuts.... I like to do things in rows. HAHA.

It is currently RAINING.... which is unheard of for this time of year.... The ice shacks are coming in off the lake already which is also unheard of for this time of year... Those poor winter sports people are NOT happy campers.

So.... my big project which I have decided to do and have made the commitment to do is....... a garden at the side of the house. I have a strip of land to work with... but it is all on a slope... and most of it is in partial shade due to the tall pine trees which are everywhere. The entire thing is going to be an experiment but one that I am very excited about. It's going to be containers for the most part... but I am also going to do a lot of flowers.... My landlords are going to build me a little pad ( patio ) so I can sit there during the summer... my morning coffee spot.

I hope all is well with everyone... I need to look around and see what I missed.

Attachments

• IMG_20240227_104943.jpg
    IMG_20240227_104943.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 2
Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And you have placed your faith and hope in God because he raised Christ from the dead and gave him great glory. ~1Peter 1:21

This verse comforts me... encourages me and grants me the confidence that I am secure in my salvation.

What a privilege... and an honour... to be part of the family of GOD!

Back