sound doctrine

Yes i think it does! But they call it marinade, not baptism. Its got all these different words...different translation, obviously.

Ive heard of the 'winners bible' its american. I think they take to heart the verse about winning the race and not stumbling and falling.

Im noticing a lot of opposition to KJV for some reason.
Well, no surprise cos some people wanted to kill the translators for daring to translate the bible into English. I think they just expected everyone to learn latin back in the day and go round in ignorance unless they went to a special school.

The only latin I know is plant names. Thats a right royal pain when everyone refers to plants by their common names and you get some academic trying to be all poncy and going thats not a sweet pea, thats lathryus odoratus.

It is right to our own master we stand. I can stand on firm ground and worked out a lot of this in my own walk to know..pre-trib rapture as described outside the Bible is wrong. I just go by what the Bible says without any preconceptions.
Dear Sister Lanolin, if I may ask, are you familiar with the doctrine of Jesus receiving His own throne in Rev 4:2?

In Rev 4:8 Even the four beasts or living ones describe this one on the throne as Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. This is Jesus who said in Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last . . .

I would draw your attention to the fact that everything from Rev 4:1 are things “which must be hereafter.” What is the timeframe of the time of this great occurrence?
Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day . .
When is this day? Is it not when Jesus sits on His own throne, starts putting down usurping nations and rulers as King of kings and Lord of lords?

For the moment I will ask what you think that the temptation to come upon all the world of Rev 3:10 is? Did you also notice in Revelation 4:4 and Rev 4:6 certain saints with Jesus when He sits upon His own throne. How do they get there before the tribulation even starts?

Blessings in Christ Jesus.

Huh what you talking about?
Can you post complete scriptures instead of refs cos its. Difficult on computer to go back and forth between verses all the time.
What is your problem? Everyone goes through tribulation...i would put to you those that already there were the ones Jesus rescued when went down who died before he appeared on earth in the flesh. They were waiting in abrahams bosom.

If you meaning rapture as in when Jesus takes us when we die and could happen anytime before all that stuff happens at the end of time then yes, most of the church already been 'raptured' that is they with him, but they not inside heavenly kingdoms gates yet because heaven is yet to come to earth.

Dont confuse your death on earth with the final resurrection.
When you fall asleep, yes your soul gets taken away to be with him...but of course your body still here on earth waiting to be resurrected.

Im not confused about that.

The whole earth groans waiting to be reborn. Its full of bodies buried, you know. All of creation, all those that ever died.

Luke 1:32
He will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.

Isaiah 16:5
In mercy the throne will be established;
And One will sit on it in truth, in the tabernacle of David,
Judging and seeking justice and hastening righteousness.”

Isaiah 9:6-7
6 For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor,a]">[a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 His government and its peace
will never end.
He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David
for all eternity.
The passionate commitment of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies
will make this happen!

Psalm 132:11
11 The Lord swore an oath to David
with a promise he will never take back:
“I will place one of your descendants
on your throne.

It does not happen all at once cos its been going on ever since Jesus was resurrected..the end will come when all evil destroyed. Thats the end of the world. As we know it.

If you meaning rapture as in when Jesus takes us when we die and could happen anytime before all that stuff happens at the end of time then yes, most of the church already been 'raptured' that is they with him, but they not inside heavenly kingdoms gates yet because heaven is yet to come to earth.

The "Rapture" is not Jesus taking us when we die. It is the first resurrection, when Jesus calls the dead in Christ from their graves and the living believers to His side, never to be apart. We are the Bride and the Bridegroom shouts for His Bride suddenly and not unexpectedly, for the Bride is to be ready and waiting, having seen the signs of His coming---which is part of the ancient Jewish wedding tradition. God the Father is keeping to that model.

Back