Mitspa

Im back now Brother Major...I think the charge was that I "initiate" conflict with some. I guess it means I am some sort of trouble maker? I feel I just respond but it don't matter...its others rules and others decide how rules are enforced. I honestly believe that its my teaching on law and grace that upsets folks and then when I seem to cross some line? Its a good chance to silence my voice? My view...

We have a thread going on in the "Bible Studies" section on Daniel Chapter #9. Our sister Alli asked and also Silk was interested. I would love to have your input on that very important chapter of the Scriptures.

Sometimes we get off course and go all kinds of ways but it seems the more we study the Bible the better off we will be in the end.

Im back now Brother Major...I think the charge was that I "initiate" conflict with some. I guess it means I am some sort of trouble maker? I feel I just respond but it don't matter...its others rules and others decide how rules are enforced. I honestly believe that its my teaching on law and grace that upsets folks and then when I seem to cross some line? Its a good chance to silence my voice? My view...

Welcome back Mitspa! We missed you buddy!

We have a thread going on in the "Bible Studies" section on Daniel Chapter #9. Our sister Alli asked and also Silk was interested. I would love to have your input on that very important chapter of the Scriptures.

Sometimes we get off course and go all kinds of ways but it seems the more we study the Bible the better off we will be in the end.
I will be glad to join in and really might learn a lot? Its not a book that I have spent a whole lot of time in study...thanks Major for your kindness toward me..its folks like you and others that make these forums a place to rejoice in Our beloved Christ:)

I will be glad to join in and really might learn a lot? Its not a book that I have spent a whole lot of time in study...thanks Major for your kindness toward me..its folks like you and others that make these forums a place to rejoice in Our beloved Christ:)

LOL.....You will not learn anything from me! I was wanting YOUR input FOR ME!
Thank you brother, and May the Lord bless you my brother and keep you in the palm of His hand.

I already told you it's because you keep talking bad about clowns. And people here love clowns.

Back