Mitspa

I was the first moderator on one of the first social websites ..
moderators usually give people the chance to work out differences ..
but if they continue in belittling others, then their presence does more harm then good ..
and as a Christian .. "initiating" non-civility (sometimes turning the other cheek is anti reproof and correction) so IF a response "back" seems stern, it IS biblical in these cases ..

Was it Friendster?

Hey...Im back guys!:ROFLMAO: I will try to be less offensive and defend the truth with more humility and regard to others.. But the truth I will forever declare!

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4 ¶ But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,

Reactions: Sal
Hey...Im back guys!:ROFLMAO: I will try to be less offensive and defend the truth with more humility and regard to others.. But the truth I will forever declare!

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Welcome back Mitspa!

I was hasty in my judgement and have lifted the ban.
Thanks song.. I will be careful to keep the standards.. I guess I will just have to learn to back down sometimes? It kinda goes against my understanding of Christ... but maybe there is a lesson I can learn and represent Him in a more gentle way?

I echo Ravindran..:D

Revolt? How revolting!...once, a long time ago, when I worked as Mod for a very short time, I learned it was always good to really look at the complainer as well (sometimes it is mainly the same person and there reasons could be personal) but Consensus includes many...so I will trust the Mods on this one...

You can't just stereotype and assume all bears and clowns are mean.

I've already given you a list of bears that have helped the world, and you already know about the Ronald charity for children. You are not a bigot my friend.
See you just insulted me and I will just turn the other cheek... you are just trying to get me into trouble again.

Revolt? How revolting!...once, a long time ago, when I worked as Mod for a very short time, I learned it was always good to really look at the complainer as well (sometimes it is mainly the same person and there reasons could be personal) but Consensus includes many...so I will trust the Mods on this one...

I doubt anyone complained ..
it seems to have been a pro-active decision ..
and I think the reason the moderator recanted is because they trust that the reason would cease ..

Last edited:
I don't get it...but ok :)

Back