Israel Condemned For Bombing Gaza

If you want some target practice.......shoot squirrels with an AR15. There will be nothing left but fir but...........!
I am one of the few people on he planet that actually like squirrels. I leave them peanuts my the fence. I like the way they balance themselves and those furry tails moving all around.

That, plus I do not like in the sticks and firing up the AR in backyard will end with me in jail.

:(

LOLO........Actually.....we live about 5 miles from the Ocala National Forest and I see a bear or his tracks or the damage down to plants about once a month.

I have come face to face with 5 of them. Every one them has stopped.....looked....and then ran away from me as fast as I did them.
Black bears will do that, unless a mother with her cubs, then all bets are off!

I am one of the few people on he planet that actually like squirrels. I leave them peanuts my the fence. I like the way they balance themselves and those furry tails moving all around.

That, plus I do not like in the sticks and firing up the AR in backyard will end with me in jail.

:(

The truth is this.....Squirrels are RATS with a furry tail. They eat everything just like rats. They eat the birds eggs in nests and even bay birds.

They also eat LEAD and asphalt flashing around roof vents. The next time you have a roof leak......check around the roof vents. The squirrels eat the Lead because it sharpens their teeth and the asphalt because it is chewy.

I have speant $2500 dollars over the past 10 years until I replaced those vents with PVC and placed wire covers over them.

I have shot squirrel with my 22 with bird loads ( very small pellets encased in a plastic shell that breaks and releases pellets when fired). Not sure how good it is for my barrel. The squirrels become dead - maybe from fright and/or laughter. I just can't do this when they are on my porch.

There is another way to fix this if anyone does not to shoot them. Buy a cat and keep it hungry!!!!

Yes, the Muslim nations have at least 600 x the land mass as the land of Israel, yet they want the Jews evicted. Truly a spiritual battle going on over there.
Correction. The Muslims don't just want Israel evicted from the Middle East; they want them eliminated from the human race. In WWII, many Muslims worked with Hitler to round up and destroy innocent Jews, and after the war, the renegade Nazi, Skorzeny (the rescuer of Mussalini for Hitler) trained the PLO (forerunner of Hamas) to carry out guerilla campaigns against the Jews.

Correction. The Muslims don't just want Israel evicted from the Middle East; they want them eliminated from the human race. In WWII, many Muslims worked with Hitler to round up and destroy innocent Jews, and after the war, the renegade Nazi, Skorzeny (the rescuer of Mussalini for Hitler) trained the PLO (forerunner of Hamas) to carry out guerilla campaigns against the Jews.
I realize that only too well and it was already pointed out in post #9 in which my response was "I was being poetic". (post# 10)

The good news is that the Lord seems to be doing a work among especially Arab Muslims not seen before, to be bringing them to faith in Lord Jesus!

Yes, the Muslim nations have at least 600 x the land mass as the land of Israel, yet they want the Jews evicted. Truly a spiritual battle going on over there.

If we look at a map of the middle East you will see that there is one giant land mass that is not a country, and is vast, about 23,000 squire and has only about 50,000 assorted Arabs living in it.

The Palestinians could have at any time in history, moved in, claimed and inhabited it instead of Gaza.

The question has to by why???????

Because the PLO.....likes the status as it is. They make more money from Iran and other MUslims countries by keeping the hate and killing ongoing with Israel.

THey love the money more that life nad fredom.

If we look at a map of the middle East you will see that there is one giant land mass that is not a country, and is vast, about 23,000 squire and has only about 50,000 assorted Arabs living in it.

The Palestinians could have at any time in history, moved in, claimed and inhabited it instead of Gaza.

The question has to by why???????

Because the PLO.....likes the status as it is. They make more money from Iran and other MUslims countries by keeping the hate and killing ongoing with Israel.

THey love the money more that life nad fredom.
Then there was also a large section of land (I believe by the League of Nations), that was divided into two parts, one part (now Israel) which was to go to the Jews and the other part (now Jordan) which was to go to the Palestinian Arabs. So technically a good part of Jordan should be given to the 'Palestinians'.

Then there was also a large section of land (I believe by the League of Nations), that was divided into two parts, one part (now Israel) which was to go to the Jews and the other part (now Jordan) which was to go to the Palestinian Arabs. So technically a good part of Jordan should be given to the 'Palestinians'.

Yes sir.

far as I know, the "Palestinians" are really Arabs!

far as I know, the "Palestinians" are really Arabs!

Well, if we will remember...in 1948 they were not referred to as "Palestinians". This name was was created by the Soviet disinformation masters in 1964 when they created the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

The term "Palestinian People" as a description of Arabs in Palestine appeared for the first time in the preamble of the 1964 PLO Charter, drafted in Moscow. The Charter was affirmed by the first 422 members of the Palestinian National Council, handpicked by the KGB. This term was formally used by newspapers around the world after 1967.

United Nations Resolution 181 recommended a partition of the territory from the British Mandate for Palestine into two states - one for Jews and one for Palestinian Arabs. But the rejection of partition by the Arabs left in place as the legally operative Mandate for Palestine, the 1924 Anglo-American Convention, and Article 80 of the United Nations Charter. All of the Arab countries objected to the creation of the Jewish state and fought a war against its creation. This was Israel's War of Independence in 1948. Despite their superior numbers, the Arab countries lost the war and the Palestinian state never materialized because of this loss. In the war that was waged, the territory allotted to be the Palestinian state by the UN partition resolution was divided between Israel and Jordan. The "Palestinian Arabs" were rejected by every single Arab country, with the exception of the small percentage that ended up in refugee camps in Jordan where they remain to this day.
Source: http://targetofopportunity.com/palestinian_truth.htm

Seems that saudia arabia has the land and financial resources to carve out for them a big state!

Yes sir. And the money to finance any needs.

But.....the PLO like the money they get from Arab states so that they can continue the plan to eradicate the state of Israel.

It is not about a Palestinian state but removing Israel.

Yes sir. And the money to finance any needs.
f all of their hadiths!
But.....the PLO like the money they get from Arab states so that they can continue the plan to eradicate the state of Israel.

It is not about a Palestinian state but removing Israel.
What is very interesting to me is that the King of saudia Arabia now wants to reform islam, to bring it into modern times, by getting rid of some 90 % of their Hadiths... Next step would be to see the Koran itself is flawed, and come to Lord Jesus!

What is very interesting to me is that the King of saudia Arabia now wants to reform islam, to bring it into modern times, by getting rid of some 90 % of their Hadiths... Next step would be to see the Koran itself is flawed, and come to Lord Jesus!

Interesting!

Israel is about to remove Netanyahu from office and the coalition being formed to replace him and his administration has sever "Palestinians" on it.

Hear those drums beating just over the horizon??????

Interesting!

Israel is about to remove Netanyahu from office and the coalition being formed to replace him and his administration has sever "Palestinians" on it.

Hear those drums beating just over the horizon??????
Seems that the Lord is really doing something among Muslims, maybe to set up end times?

Back