Israel Condemned For Bombing Gaza

Have you noticed the news media again that when Hamas, Iran's terrorist's puppets, attack Israel, launching thousands of rockets into Israel, and now it is Israel who is condemned and asked to stop and limit their response?

What are your thoughts?

Hello Major;

Israel has been too busy with taking care of it's own, especially the survivors of the holocaust. We have been partnering with International Fellowship of Christians and Jews by feeding these senior Jews. God bless them.

From my own research, Israel has been trying to maintain peace, not bullying Palestine so there would be no bombings or war on both sides. Hamas is being backed and certain unqualified political leaders in America are accusing Israel of being the troubler.

Our church services included serious prayer for both sides, but especially Israel.

One complaint I often hear is "Israel has too much fire power...disproportional strength, yada yada".
My advice, 'Don't pick on someone stronger than you.'.

Amen!
One complaint I often hear is "Israel has too much fire power...disproportional strength, yada yada".
My advice, 'Don't pick on someone stronger than you.'.

Agreed. They have what they have because the USA has helped them funded them and protected them.

They MUST have the kind of military strength they have because if they didn't......every Muslim nation would attack them.

The day we turn our backs on Israel is the day we will become nothing!

Amen!

Agreed. They have what they have because the USA has helped them funded them and protected them.

They MUST have the kind of military strength they have because if they didn't......every Muslim nation would attack them.

The day we turn our backs on Israel is the day we will become nothing!
Yes, the Muslim nations have at least 600 x the land mass as the land of Israel, yet they want the Jews evicted. Truly a spiritual battle going on over there.

Have you noticed the news media again that when Hamas, Iran's terrorist's puppets, attack Israel, launching thousands of rockets into Israel, and now it is Israel who is condemned and asked to stop and limit their response?

What are your thoughts?
Think that while israel is not totally innocent in this, FAR more of the bad stuff has been done to her under Hamas and other Islamic terrorists!

Think that while israel is not totally innocent in this, FAR more of the bad stuff has been done to her under Hamas and other Islamic terrorists!

I can not agree. Israel has always reacted "defensively" after they have been attacked.

If Canada launched 4000 rockets into Detroit, I wonder what we would be doing today?

I can not agree. Israel has always reacted "defensively" after they have been attacked.

If Canada launched 4000 rockets into Detroit, I wonder what we would be doing today?
I am defending israel right to defend herself, but there are at times innocent blood being shed on both sides of this conflict....

I am defending israel right to defend herself, but there are at times innocent blood being shed on both sides of this conflict....

I understand. However, you must realize that Muslims in Gaza and everywhere else are taught from the 1st grade upeards that Jews are evil and Israel must be destroyed.

The only difference between Nazi in Germany and Muslims today is about 80 years of time. If it was not for the USA, the Muslims would do today what the Nazis did.

So....."innocent"....?

Egypt’s newly elected president, Mohamed Morsi, was caught on tape about three years ago urging his followers to “nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred” for Jews and Zionists. Not long after, the then-leader of the Muslim Brotherhood described Zionists as “bloodsuckers who attack the Palestinians,” “warmongers,” and “descendants of apes and pigs.”

I understand. However, you must realize that Muslims in Gaza and everywhere else are taught from the 1st grade upeards that Jews are evil and Israel must be destroyed.

The only difference between Nazi in Germany and Muslims today is about 80 years of time. If it was not for the USA, the Muslims would do today what the Nazis did.

So....."innocent"....?

Egypt’s newly elected president, Mohamed Morsi, was caught on tape about three years ago urging his followers to “nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred” for Jews and Zionists. Not long after, the then-leader of the Muslim Brotherhood described Zionists as “bloodsuckers who attack the Palestinians,” “warmongers,” and “descendants of apes and pigs.”
I am speaking mainly towards the children on both sides, and do think that islam brain washes many to hate the Jews and do the work of satan!

I am speaking mainly towards the children on both sides, and do think that islam brain washes many to hate the Jews and do the work of satan!

I understood that my brother and I as well feel the same kind of empathy. However, we must remember that the parents of those children and their grandparents are the one who have indoctrenated their children into the hate of the Jewish people. There is a price to pay for such action.

Galatians 6:7 ....
"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."

I understood that my brother and I as well feel the same kind of empathy. However, we must remember that the parents of those children and their grandparents are the one who have indoctrenated their children into the hate of the Jewish people. There is a price to pay for such action.

Galatians 6:7 ....
"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."
That is why the Messiah Jesus is only solution to the eternal Arab and Jewish war!

That is why the Messiah Jesus is only solution to the eternal Arab and Jewish war!
Do you thing maybe God instilled the enmity in the first place, with such pronouncements as this?...

Genesis 16:11-12 (KJV) And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Do you thing maybe God instilled the enmity in the first place, with such pronouncements as this?...

Genesis 16:11-12 (KJV) And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

No sir.

Abraham made a choice to have relations with Hagar. Sara made a choice to tell him to do what he did. Neither waited on God to do what He said He was going to do.

Because of their SIN, the two boys were created with that enmity already in place due to the wrong choices made.

No sir.

Abraham made a choice to have relations with Hagar. Sara made a choice to tell him to do what he did. Neither waited on God to do what He said He was going to do.

Because of their SIN, the two boys were created with that enmity already in place due to the wrong choices made.
So God's pronouncement in Gen 16 has no bearing on the incessant persecution from the Arabs upon the Jews?

But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit (promise), so also it is now. (Gal 4:29)

The Gal verse, I believe, reveals most clearly why we see the Jews and Christians as the most persecuted peoples in the world today.

Back