I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
You are forgiven... And where did you find out my tumblr? Don't post my tumblr link here, it contains possibly sinful things... Oh, you meant the tulpa tumblr, not my other tumblr, which I am not telling you.

Your tumblers, deviant art, Facebook, harry potter forums etc etc. You are definitely not a troll. It appears to be a more serious situation. Have a good day, I don't want any trouble. I'm out!

Don't worry I won't post any of your personal information.

Last edited:
Your tumblers, deviant art, Facebook, harry potter forums etc etc. You are definitely not a troll. It appears to be a more serious situation. Have a good day, I don't want any trouble. I'm out!

Don't worry I won't post any of your personal information.

Are you hacking me, or how do you find out my nicknames everywhere? How did you find out my deviantart? Tell what is my deviantART. But tell me in PM.

Hi, Polly. I like you and I want to talk to you. I am glad you are back. Have you started reading the Bible? I think you should start and see what you get out of it. You don't have to believe anyone here if you don't want to, but believe the Bible. Just try it. Then, you know if what you are being told is from God or not.

This is what you said:
"I focus and believe on the Holy Trinity, but Severus Snape is ALSO important...".

This is what it sounds like you said:
"I focus and believe on Severus Snape, but Holy Trinity is ALSO important...".

Wake up!

God will continue to grow Polly like He has done for all of us.

Yes, as long as she is willing. Polly should just ask God to help her to follow Him with all of her heart and He will do so.
I agree. I think that this forum is for encouragement and showing people Gods word and what it says...not consistent and unyielding accusations and sarcastic comments...

(Not directed at you sweet pea)

I am already reading the Bible and I interpret it well. About watching and reading anything, it says that you can watch, listen, and read anything as long as it doesn't mislead you. And I found out that the modesty thing is something else, not about how much skin you show. :3 And since tank and tube tops, miniskirts, and minishorts are nowdays socially accepted, then it's not immodest. A garter belt in public under a skirt might be immodest because garter belts are usually associated with prostitution.

I am already reading the Bible and I interpret it well. About watching and reading anything, it says that you can watch, listen, and read anything as long as it doesn't mislead you. And I found out that the modesty thing is something else, not about how much skin you show. :3

Can we discuss the verses that you are referring to? Which ones? I would like to look them up.

Can we discuss the verses that you are referring to? Which ones? I would like to look them up.

Modesty verses...

And :3 is a bear face. I am like a polar bear, so I give always a polar bear smiley. :3 I am like a polar bear because I am considered cute in real life, and I am pale and blonde with blue eyes, but I am tall, and I am Nordic. So I am like a polar bear... Polar bear was also my totem animal when I was Pagan.

[ QUOTE="Polly, post: 316698, member: 12957"]Modesty verses...

And :3 is a bear face. I am like a polar bear, so I give always a polar bear smiley. :3 I am like a polar bear because I am considered cute in real life, and I am pale and blonde with blue eyes, but I am tall, and I am Nordic. So I am like a polar bear... Polar bear was also my totem animal when I was Pagan.[/QUOTE]

Ugh are you gonna make me google "what does the bible say about modesty?"

Lol

[ QUOTE="Polly, post: 316698, member: 12957"]Modesty verses...

And :3 is a bear face. I am like a polar bear, so I give always a polar bear smiley. :3 I am like a polar bear because I am considered cute in real life, and I am pale and blonde with blue eyes, but I am tall, and I am Nordic. So I am like a polar bear... Polar bear was also my totem animal when I was Pagan.

Ugh are you gonna make me google "what does the bible say about modesty?"

Lol[/QUOTE]

Lol, fine, I will give you the number of the verse...

I am already reading the Bible and I interpret it well. About watching and reading anything, it says that you can watch, listen, and read anything as long as it doesn't mislead you. And I found out that the modesty thing is something else, not about how much skin you show. :3 And since tank and tube tops, miniskirts, and minishorts are nowdays socially accepted, then it's not immodest. A garter belt in public under a skirt might be immodest because garter belts are usually associated with prostitution.

What about verses for the part in bold? I will read those and the modesty ones, and then we can all discuss it if that is okay.

What about verses for the part in bold? I will read those and the modesty ones, and then we can all discuss it if that is okay.

At least in my Finnish Bible, Psalms 101:3 says "I will not see anything that will mislead me, it will not cling to me".

Back